68 Capture
1.8k 3 30
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

  I quickly change into my forest clothes. A heavy flannel button-down shirt and overhauls with heavy brown boots. I look in the mirror and smile. All I need is some heavy gloves, and I can run through the forest without worry.

 

  I go downstairs, and Angelique doesn’t look that different. She’s in a short sleeve shirt with nice fitting long pants. “Do you want a long sleeve shirt?” I ask as I enter the living room.

 

  “It’s too hot,” Angelique says with a frown looking at her arms.

 

  “But your skin is beautiful. You don’t want to get scratched.”

 

  Angelique gives me an embarrassed smile. “Thanks, but I’m not worried.”

 

  That’s what she says, but later, she might change her mind. I should get a backpack! “I’ll be right back!” I run upstairs. When going out for a run, it’s essential to be prepared.

 

  I grab a backpack and stick in another flannel shirt. I pause and look at a third and final shirt. I’m sure Brigit will wear something ridiculous. I grab the third shirt and a pair of overhauls. I put on my self-defense belt and return downstairs.

 

  “Has Brigit come out yet?” I ask as I head for the kitchen.

 

  “No,” Angelique responds.

 

  I grab some water and sandwiches. I then gather a few flashlights and a med kit. I return and sit next to Angelique. “Do you want to put the scanner in here?”

 

  “Sure,” Angelique responds.

 

  As we are packing the scanner, Brigit leaves her room. My mouth drops. Of all the things I thought she’d wear, I didn’t expect this. She is wearing a leather onesie. It hugs her legs and arms tightly, showing off her curves. There is a zipper up the center that goes down to her crotch. It’s left open, exposing her belly and barely containing her chest.

 

  Angelique puts her head in her hands. “Seriously?”

 

  Brigit poses seductively. “I can’t zip up my boobs are too big.”

 

  “Whatever, let’s go,” I say, standing up.

 

  Brigit straps her self-defense belt around her waist, and we leave. We meet up with Blue and the slimes and mount them. From here, we have about a three-hour trek to the coeds.

 

  Is what we’d hoped, but it’s been six hours. It’s dark, and our phone's GPS doesn’t work. At this point, we’ve settled down and left Blue to find them.

 

  I lay back on the slime and sigh. Brigit asks Angelique, “I didn’t expect you to help so much.”

 

  “What do you mean?”

 

  “You don’t seem to like sex much.”

 

  Angelique runs her hands through her hair, and it springs back. “If I wasn’t here, you’d be in jail by now.”

 

  “Yeah, but we just met. You could get in trouble, too,” Brigit retorts.

 

  Angelique looks up at us like a puppy. “We’re friends, though.”

 

  Brigit and I smirk at each other. I coo, “ahhh, she likes us!”

 

  We scramble over to her and hug her from both sides enveloping Angelique in boobs. Angelique squirms and shoves our faces. “You promised no sexual stuff with me,” she growls.

 

  I reply, “it’s just a friendly hug.”

 

  Angelique responds sternly, “then why are their hands groping my but and breasts?”

 

  “Sorry,” Brigit and I reply. We back off and hug for a while.

 

  “No fair!” Blue yells when she returns.

 

  “Come here,” I say, waving Blue over.

 

  She joins us, and we hug her between our boobs. Blue happily grabs us and says, “I found them.”

 

  “Good job!.” I rub the top of Blue’s head affectionately.

 

  Angelique breaks away and says, “alright, take the slimes and catch them. Bring them back here, and I’ll scan them.”

 

  It doesn’t take long for them to return with the blond and the black-haired woman. “good find,” Brigit whispers while elbowing me.

 

  Angelique scans the blond first. Her name was Natalie, I think. She’s wearing a silk pink tank top and matching shorts. Her small chest has large erect nipples. The scanner beeps while scanning her pocket.

 

  Angelique whispers, “have the slimes grab it. We don’t want fingerprints or DNA on it.”

 

  I nod and order a slime to grab the tracker. It pulls it out and throws it on the ground. Angelique now moves on to the busty woman.

 

  Chiaki is wearing a bunny onesie?! Her boobs don’t seem to fit inside, much like Brigit. The front is open. In this case, there are multiple big buttons unhooked. Nothing happens until Angelique scans her ass.

  I once again order the slimes to gather the tracker. The slime slides into her clothes, and a bump rises towards her bottom. The slime rives around for a while before pushing Chiaki up. Chiaki moans, and her eyelids flutter. The slime pulls out a tracker in a condom. Ok, I didn’t expect that.

 

  “That should be it,” Angelique whispers, “hurry up and take them away to get points.”

 

  Blue nods, and she leads the slimes back. We wait a bit to ensure we won’t be seen if they wake up and then follow. As we are walking, Brigit complains, “I’m chafing. This is the worse.”

 

  Angelique shakes her head. “Yeah, that was obvious.”

 

  Brigit slops on the ground, pouting. “Fine, I’m dumb. But I do look hot.”

 

  “I’m getting cut up too. I should have worn a long sleeve shirt like you said.”

 

  “Don’t worry!” I say, pulling out the clothes I took along just in case.

 

  “Good job, sis!” Brigit claps. “You were always the mom in your club.”

 

  Angelique looks over at Brigit skeptically as she puts on the plaid shirt. “Really, this idiot?”

 

  “Hey, I got alright grades in school,” I complain.

 

  “Sometimes she makes mistakes, but she’ll always go the extra mile for her friends,” Brigit explains while stripping.

 

  Angelique pats my back with a smile. We continue to the dungeon. “Wait, I don’t get to have sex with them,” I realize.

 

  “Well yeah. This is for points and aliens,” Angelique responds matter-of-factly.

 

  “I’ve mostly had sex with my sister since becoming a dungeon master, which is great. But I thought it’d be more lust and less brains.”

 

  Brigit grabs my arm. “Don’t worry. This is just the beginning!”

30