70 Natalie gets relief
983 4 33
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Natalie POV:

 

  Fuck! CUM CUM ORGASM, PLEASE, PLEASE. I don’t know how long it’s been, but I’m going insane. I search the room in desperation, but there are only these strange slime chairs and Chiaki. Chiaki, wake up and save me. But no matter how I squirm or how much I beg, nothing changes.

 

  Eventually, Chiaki shifts, and I call out, “She’s waking up. Let me cum!”

 

  Chiaki rubs her eyes. “Natalie, what’s going on?” she groggily asks.

 

  “I’m being tortured. See, she’s awake. Can I cum now?” I beg.

 

  The slimes move me toward Chiaki, and I pray they will let her touch me. They slowly push my chest toward her mouth, and I shake in anticipation. I didn’t know my nipples could get this hard and long. But with the tasty drug, I’ve yet to receive any backlash from my body.

 

  My long two-inch nipples send shockwaves to my brain when Chiaki’s lips glance across them. “Hurry, I need this!” I urge. With encouragement, Chiaki takes my right nipple into her mouth and sucks on it. Her tongue flicks the tip of my nipple, and I’m pushed over the edge finally.

 

  “Ohh fuck,” I scream, my vaginal walls clenching with orgasm. It’s not enough. This is still too small to satisfy me. But I feel the slime begin to pull away. “What the hell. Chiaki got all that, and I get one orgasm from my nipple?”

 

  The strange contraption seems to pause in thought. I’m held in the air outside the reach of Chiaki. “Please,” I say while lewdly swaying my hips.

 

  This seems to have stirred the people who have us kidnapped, and I’m lowered down. My left nipple is now in Chiaki’s mouth. She sucks and nibbles it. Down below, Chiaki is getting herself reamed by the pink contraption. I drool in envy as she moans into my chest.

 

  “Come on, fill me up too!” I yell, but I’m cruelly ignored. I moan as a small orgasm flows from my nipple. The slime dumps the tasty drink into my mouth while applying more aphrodisiac to my nipples.

 

  My nipples ache to be touched, and they soon get their wish. Chiaki continues to switch between nipples, and my towers are continuously covered with aphrodisiacs. They begin to swell even larger, and they are even more sensitive than my clit at this point. Still, nipple orgasms don’t satisfy me!

 

  Over and over and over, my nipples are played with. I can’t even think anymore, and I shake my hips and pant with my tongue hanging out. My drool covers Chiaki. Then finally, a tongue is shoved in my sopping pussy. And my body is shot with electricity.

 

  “FUCK!!!” I screech. I hear splashing as my body becomes as stiff as a board. Over and over, I orgasm until the world goes black.

 

Hedone POV:

  “Damn, that was hot! I can’t wait until I can join in,” I exclaim as I wipe Brigit’s squirt from my face.

 

  Brigit laughs, “Should we go get Angelique?” She gestures to the exit. “She was pretty mad when we started having sex.”

 

  “I said we wouldn’t do anything to her, not to each other,” I pout while crossing my arms under my chest and lifting my boobs.

 

  Brigit smirks mischievously and flicks my nipple causing me to yelp in pleasure. “You like her nipples?”

 

  “I noticed right away,” I say while covering my nipples from further attacks. “She’s perky all the time. In hentai, if you force a girl to orgasm from the same spot, they will get addicted to it and become more sensitive.”

 

  Angelique scoffs as she walks in on us, “Sounds like they’ll just end up with irritated skin.”

 

  Brigit counters, “Not with Hedone’s cum.”

 

  “Even still, we shouldn’t base our decisions based on porn,” Angelique reasons.

 

  “It worked out fine,” I say dismissively, “I thought you were hiding.”

 

  Angelique shrugs. “I didn’t hear you two screeching anymore, so I came to check on you.”

 

  “We’re fine. We should get them back and get to sleep,” I say, stretching.

 

  Angelique rolls her eyes. “You should put on your clothes first.”

 

  “Right,” I say as I grab my clothes. After changing, I send Christal to tell Blue to return the coeds. Not long after, a very tired Blue floats out with the slimes. I feel bad, but she’ll have to endure.

 

  Brigit yawns and stretches like an h, one arm up and the other behind her head. “You guys go back. I’ll make sure Blue and the slimes make it home.”

 

  “You’re tired too. We should all wait,” I respond with crossed arms.

 

  Brigit shakes her head. “You have an early morning, and Angelique must be bored. I don’t have anything going on in the morning.”

 

  “I can wait, too,” Angelique states while suppressing a yawn.

 

  I sigh and give in, “Alright. Let’s go, Angelique.”

 

  “Are you sure?” Angelique asks, looking between us.

 

  Brigit waves for us to go as she says, “I get energy from sex, but you two don’t. Go get some rest.”

 

  “And Hedone doesn’t?” Angelique responds incredulously.

 

  Brigit laughs, “Even though she’s insatiable, she’s still a human.”

 

  I pause and frown. “I don’t like you talking like that. I know what the dungeon says, but you are just as human as us.”

 

  Brigit smirks. “I didn’t mean it like that but thanks.”

 

  “Alright, if you both agree, I’ll head back. Let’s go, Hedone,” Angelique says and starts walking away.

 

  I walk after her and quickly catch up. “You sure turned quickly.”

 

  Angelique gives me side eyes and states, “If I let you keep going, it’d turn into another round of sex.”

 

  “Come on. Not everything turns into sex,” I reject with a light shove.

 

  Angelique shoves me back but stumbles herself. “I haven’t seen any proof of that.”

 

  “We didn’t have sex while walking around or while I was at the dojo,” I remind her smugly.

 

  “Congratulation, you didn’t have sex with your sister while not being together or while working. Such a feat,” Angelique sarcastically says.

 

  “You’re just mad that I proved you were wrong,” I respond with puffed cheeks.

 

  “Fine, you win,” she replies while waving her hand over her shoulder.

33