72 Cuddling a Cute Girl
1.3k 2 21
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

  “Hedone,” a quiet voice calls me as I wake up to a gentle push.

 

  “Angelique,” I mumble and reach out. I catch the girl and pull her into my chest. I wrap my legs around her and happily go back to sleep.

 

  Angelique pushes my stomach and flails about. “Hmph, lt ma go,” she says into my boobs.

 

  Even though my eyes feel sealed shut, I force them open and look down at my friend. Her springy hair is poking out between my tits. Her face is upturned her light brown eyes look up at you with puppy dog eyes.

 

  “Are you trying to kill me?” Angelique whines at me.

 

  I smile and squeeze her. “You’re just so cute I can’t help but snuggle with you.”

 

  “Uhg, you’re ridiculous! I came because your mom said you’d be sad if I didn’t talk to you. But you just wanted to bully me,” she complains between my boobs.

 

  I let Angelique go, and she pops out from between my chest. Her cute twin tails are disheveled, and she looks completely unamused. I give her an apologetic smile and sit up.

 

  “I did want to talk,” I say. I wave for her to turn around. “Here, I’ll fix your hair.”

 

  Angelique spins around, and I straddle her, our legs dangling off the bed. I pull off her bands, letting Angelique’s silky hair bounce from their confinement. Even unlatched, her hair still looks perfect, like an ojousan from anime. It makes you wonder if she has some special blood in her.

 

  Angelique speaks while letting you redo her twin tails, “I think you should use the points to create a new room.”

 

  “What kind of room?” I ask while sticking out my tongue in concentration.

 

  “A trap room. I was thinking if we make a small path across, it’ll be easier to defend. It’d also be good to have spike traps or something,” She says contemplatively.

 

  I bulk at that and frown. “I don’t want to kill people, though.”

 

  “But it’s likely they won’t feel the same way. You’ve already had a close call.” Angelique leans back a little, and her head lays on my breasts. “Not only will you, Brigit, and Blue die. But the person or creature that takes over isn’t going to be as kind as you.”

 

  “Uhg, it’s such a pain,” I complain.

 

  “If we could have a retractable platform, that would be best.”

 

  “What if they can jump over?”

 

  Angelique waves her hand in front of her. “If they can jump that far, they are too strong for us anyways.”

 

  I think about the bridge but will anyone else be able to move the mechanism? They could barely move the switch in the throne room. “It’d be nice if we could have a magic bridge. Or else I’ll have to sit there all day,” I say contemplatively.

 

  Christal responds, “You don’t know magic.”

 

  “Yeah, I get it,” I say. “It’d be nice if we had some muscle,” you interrupt the floating woman.

 

  Angelique nods. “It’d be nice to have someone who can fight. Blue knows some magic. Maybe she can help?”

 

  I shrug as I finish fixing Angelique’s hair. “I’ll ask. Maybe someone who can fight is more important than another room,” I consider.

 

  “It takes time to learn to fight. A trap room works right away,” Angelique advises while looking back at me.

 

  “That’s true. It’d be nice if we could do test rooms before spending, though,” I complain.

 

  Christal nods in front of me. “You can!”

 

  “I can?”

 

  “Yes, while it doesn’t stop time, you can use void space to create rooms first.”

 

  I sit back and say, “It seems we can design rooms first.”

 

  Angelique stands up and faces me. “That’s great! Can I join you?”

 

  Christal shakes her head. “Only those who are part of the system.”

 

  I wave my hand, interrupting, “I get it. You’d have to become a retainer.”

 

  Angelique looks at you with disappointment. She purses her lips and, after considering, shakes her head. “I’m tempted. I want to learn magic and do fantasy stuff. But things aren’t stable enough. Sorry,” Angelique says sadly.

 

  “Don’t be sorry. I think it’s dangerous too.” I pat Angelique’s petite shoulder supportively.

 

  As we talk, my door opens, and Mom enters the room. “Angelique, your dad is here.”

 

  “Alright.” Angelique nods. She turns away while waving. “Bye.”

 

  “See you later,” I say as she leaves.

 

  I fall back on my bed and consider going back to sleep, but if I do, my sleep schedule will be ruined. As I sit back up, I feel the bed sag next to me. I look over and see Mom sitting next to me.

 

  “Hey, mom. There were somethings we were curious about,” I say as I remember the conversation the other day.

 

  “What is it?” Mom asks while rubbing my back.

 

  “What’s up with our birth? How come Brigit is a succubus?” I ask. I feel like this is a taboo topic, but things have been strange lately.

 

  Mom looks unusually worried. I panic a bit, and my heart beats quickly. I hold my breath as Mom says, “It’s a bit early for you,” she states in contemplation.

 

  “When were you planning on telling me?” I ask, tilting my head.

 

  “After a few hundred years,” Mom says with a bothered face.

 

  “A few hundred years! I’ll be long dead by then.” I question in surprise.

 

  “There’s no way I’d let my daughter die that quickly,” Mom states while patting my back.

 

  I don’t really understand. Even if you say you won’t let me die, how am I going to live? Well, I have the dungeon now, so I will live that long. “I’m just a normal human. Maybe Brigit could but me?”

 

  “Well, it won’t hurt to know. But knowing won’t do you any good. I did want you both to live a normal human life as much as possible,” Mom says. She shifts her weight away from me and turns to face me better. “You are both born from my divinity. I sacrificed my divinity of order for Brigit and my divinity of order for you.”

21