74 Failing
649 6 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Once we finish eating, I look over at Christal. "Let's do some practice rooms!"

 

"Yes, Mistress," Christal says with a bow.

 

We are then transferred into a black void. It's not dark, though; I can see Christal and Brigit without issue. It's just like looking at a screen. So, the light must be coming from us and not be ambient. How strange.

 

"Alright, how does this work?" I ask.

 

"It works just like creating a new room normally," Christal says while floating about.

 

It's strange to be floating in zero-g. I swing my arms and legs around but don't get any momentum. I'll think of an empty room for now. "Create an empty room."

 

A grey room appears, and gravity returns. We land on the ground and look around. It's just like the rooms in the dungeon.

 

Brigit excitedly says, "Dildo seesaw!"

 

What appears isn't a standard seesaw with some dildos attached but a plastic U-shaped object. There are anal beads on the sides of the U and dildos on the bottom. If we both sit in it, our bodies would be smashed into each other, and every movement would rock the toy.

 

I look at Brigit, and she smirks at me in triumph. Without saying a word, we strip and engage the seesaw. My breasts squish into my sisters, and we are forced to arch our backs to fit in. But as we are filled, there is no sense of stimulation.

 

We both look at Christal in disappointment, and she informs us, "During the test phase, the room doesn't produce or affect the people inside."

 

Even though squishing together felt good, I decided not to have sex with Brigit right now. If the machine worked, that would be one thing. But we can have sex anytime.

 

"Well, that's disappointing. But that also means we can test dangerous things without worries. So it's probably for the best." I say.

 

Brigit looks down at her creation in disappointment but, in the end, agrees with me. We then get to work setting up the room. We create a thin bridge about a foot across and a landing on both sides.

 

I look at it and frown. "The problem is it's dangerous for normal use."

 

"It'd be nice if there were temporary railings. Like they come up when we're crossing and then drop on the other side," Brigit says with a hand on her chin.

 

I shake my head. "What if they just jump over it?"

 

Brigit laughs. "I think we're screwed if they are that strong."

"I guess you're right. But I don't know how to do that," I say. I glance over at Christal, hoping she can explain more about how construction works.

 

"You must understand the mechanics to create them," Christal responds unhelpfully.

 

I frown and curse this dungeon system while Brigit contemplates our current situation. Brigit looks over at Christal and asks, "What about paying for blueprints?"

 

"Blueprints?" I ask, tilting my head in thought.

 

Brigit nods. "There's no way to know everything. We can pay someone else to design it."

 

Christal explains, "You will still have to understand the plans. But it may be easier than conceptualizing the dungeon from nothing."

 

I sigh and tighten my ponytail. "It's better, but I'll still have to study," I say, disheartened.

 

"Let's just do what we can for now," Brigit consoles me with a hug.

 

I feel Brigit's warmth and return her hug. It's always nice to smash our boobs together. She's right; I just need to do what I can!

 

With that thought, I add spikes to the pit. However, I imagine all the hot women falling in there and dying. It hurts my heart. "I want to have sex with them!" I suddenly state.

 

"What?" Brigit looks at me with confusion.

 

"Sorry, I just pictured all the sexy babes dying from the trap, and it made me sad," I explain.

 

Brigit laughs so hard she snorts.

 

I pout, "It's a real problem."

 

Brigit waves to me while still laughing, "I get it. I get it." When she settles down, she advises, "Why not imagine fugly women instead?"

 

"Hmm, I'll try." I think of a woman with sparse tufts of hair, large boils, and fat folds, like a female jaba the hut. With a visage that sends shivers up my spine, I imagine this woman's death. This time, she pops like a tick that's overgorged itself.

 

"Hufgh," I cover my mouth. The disgusting image makes my stomach churn. I can't help but gag.

 

Brigit rubs my back sympathetically. "Are you alright?" she worriedly enquires.

 

"Uhg. She was so disgusting that I feel sick," I explain while holding my stomach.

 

"The fugly woman?" Brigit questions, confused.

 

"Yeah."

 

"That's," Brigit says with exasperation, "What about a man instead?"

 

I wave my hand over my shoulder to wave off the thought. "I don't want to imagine anyone dying." I flop on the floor and sprawl out in frustration.

 

Brigit plops down next to me and sighs, "I wasn't planning on imagining people dying."

 

How can she think that way? If we don't think about how people will die, we won't be able to come up with good traps. "Don't worry, it's my job," I say.

 

Brigit pulls my arm. "I didn't mean to force everything on you," Brigit says with a hurt face.

 

"I know," I say, rolling over to look At Brigit. "I just don't feel comfortable with it. I know I'm dumb."

 

"I get it," Brigit states, leaning back and looking at the ceiling. "I mean, the first thing I made was a sex machine."

 

"But I don't want you to get hurt," I say, scrunching my brow.

 

"Mom will do something before things get too bad," Brigit consoles.

 

"I'd rather not get to that point."

 

Brigit rolls onto me and hugs me, "I don't want that either. But I want to see you excited."

 

I hug my sister back, enjoying her warm embrace. "I love you."

 

"I love you too sis," Brigit says with a bright smile.

 

We hug each other for at least an hour. I indulge in Brigit's love. I adore her so much. I can't help but feel blessed. I love her romantically, physically, and sisterly. This is the best, I think, as my eyes droop.

 

I apologize for failing right after posting a new schedule. I instantly hit some writers block. Honestly the characters pushing for violence was also trying to push me too. I felt that I was being realistic but honestly it didn't fit the tone I wanted for the story. And after a lot of contemplation it didn't fit Hedone. There will still be fights in the future but for now at least there won't be an attempt to kill people by our protagonist.
Also if you are one of the two people who sent money on subscribe star but then I didn't post I'm sorry for disappointing you!

20