6. A Risky Agreement
6.4k 7 171
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

  "Bing," the crystal sounds. "A god is willing to sponsor you."

 

  I look at the crystal with wide eyes. "That was fast!"

 

  "It's not fast or slow. Remember, we are in a separate zone right now for the introduction. Gods are not like mortals bound by time and space."

 

  "I suppose gods are beyond me. So, what does the god want, and what do I get?" I ask with a shrug sending my ponytail swaying.

 

  "The goddess will give 2000 dungeon points and a stipend of 10 points."

 

  I pucker my lips like I'd eaten something sour. "Isn't that quite a lot? I only started with 1000! And what's this about a stipend?"

 

  "It is a large sum, but the stipend is average. Everything you buy requires maintenance."

 

  "That's the first I heard of that…" I ask in frustration.

 

  "The upkeep has been shown the whole time. When selecting an option, it's in the upper right corner," the crystal says as it floats up to the location.

 

  I look up, and there is a five up there for current upkeep. I poke the taste button. Now up there is a 3 + 2. I'll have to pay more attention. I think as I rub my forehead. "So, what did the goddess want me to do?"

 

  "The goddess wants you to connect your dungeon to a specific world. It's a fantasy world with adventurers."

 

  That honestly sounds useful. Far better than dealing with modern people. How would I even get them to my dungeon? I'd definitely be caught right away. "It sounds good but then why is she giving so much?"

 

  "I'm unable to know. There must be some issue, though," the crystal explains while wobbling uncertainly.

 

  I reach back and mess with my ponytail, retightening it once again. I don't know. There sure is a lot of missing information. How am I supposed to make a decision like that? Uhg. "What if I decide not to become a dungeon master? Do I keep being able to have an orgasm?" I ask while continuing to mess with my ponytail. My eyes swirl around the room.

 

  "You will be restored to your origin as if this never happened."

 

  I collapse down on the floor and spread my limbs. "I don't have a choice then. Let's accept!"

 

  "Done."

 

  I look at my total as it increases to 2500. I smile while also feeling my chest tighten with worry. I'm stuck now, so let's do it! I quickly spend the 1700 points. Then I notice a purification suggestion which I also pick up for 500. Leaving me with a paltry 300 left. "It sure disappears fast," I mutter with worry. The upkeep has reached 20.

 

  "If I need to pay upkeep, that means I can make more points, right?"

 

  "That is correct," the crystal responds without elaborating.

 

  I can't help but feel a bit annoyed at the short answer and ask, "So how does it work?"

 

  "Dungeon Masters gain Dungeon points by defeating those that enter the dungeon."

 

  I bulk at this. "I don't want to kill people… Well, it's hard to say I wouldn't to be able to orgasm. But I'd prefer not to kill or hurt people."

 

  The crystal doesn't seem to understand my reluctance and continues its explanation, "Killing is the most efficient from my data. However, it seems that monetary-based dungeons are the most prevalent on this planet."

 

  "There are other dungeons on Earth?" I question in shock.

 

  "Of course."

 

  "Of course, huh? If there is a money-based dungeon, are there other ways?"

 

  "That is correct. There are many ways to defeat those that enter your dungeon. Since you are deemed to be a lustful dungeon master, most likely, you will wish to subdue your enemies with pleasure. You can corrupt them, leading them to pleasures they would shun before. You can incapacitate them with lust. Or just slowly farm points by convincing people to have intercourse in the dungeon. Some rituals can give a significant amount of dungeon points, but I don't believe you have knowledge of them."

 

  I sit on the floor and think. I prefer to get points with sex. So I have to continue with that in mind. I'll have to think about getting people to come and have sex. Open a brothel? I don't know if that would work. "Alright, I'll think about it later!" I decide.

 

  "I'll have to stop here. Let's finish up," I say while looking at the dungeon menu. A map of the dungeon shows up. Currently, there is only the dungeon core. Although I can't see them right now, there are two entrances, one to my world and one to the fantasy world. Adding an entrance room for both seems to be free as long as they are empty. I do this, giving my dungeon three rooms.

 

  It also looks like I can put down a stone throne for free too. I quickly select it, and it appears in the middle of the room. It's a simple grey stone with a tall back and armrests. It's a little too simple to be called a throne, in my opinion, but it's better than standing and sitting on the floor, I guess. I'd prefer it to be next to the wall, though, so I can see the whole room. As soon as I think this, the throne moves to the wall like I wanted.

 

  A warning demanding I select a location for the dungeon core keeps blinking. I look over at the crystal and ask, "What is the dungeon core?"

 

  "This crystal is the dungeon core."

 

  "So you'll be stuck down here forever?"

 

  "I'm a consciousness created to aid the dungeon master. Even though I'm taking the form of a crystal now, I'm not the crystal itself. Once this is over, I will take a form based on my master and will be your connection to the dungeon system. No one will be able to see me beside you and your minion."

 

  "Can I modify the chair without using points?" I question with a mischievous smile and upraised eyebrows.

 

  "It should be fine as long as it's not more intricate than it currently is."

 

  "Great!" I imagine the chair into a horse-style chair. The back remains the same, but the armrests aren't solid and have space for legs to go through. Lastly, I place the core into the chair at the perfect spot for me to enjoy.

 

  I remove all my clothing and up my sensitivity some. Then put my legs under the armrest. I reach down between my legs and gingerly spread my lips. Then I inch myself down, slowly taking the crystal into my vagina. "Mmm, oh, Fuck," I murmur as I feel a gentle pleasure for the first time.

 

  "This is amazing! I can feel it inside me. It's filling me up, and I'm feeling good. I'm releasing love juices!" I say in awe. Tears begin to fall down my face, "I never thought I would experience such ecstasy. This is the best!" My legs give out, and my whole body shakes. Cum squirts from my pussy running down the arch of the chair.

 

  I fall into the back of the chair while breathing heavily. I swipe up some of my juices and look at the clear shiny fluid. I lift my hand over my head and stick out my tongue as my sex juices slowly drip down onto my tongue. Some miss and falls onto my face making a new mess. The taste is unusual but pleasant, with a slightly fruity flavor. It doesn't leave a strong impact but will go well with anything. I think I could eat it every day and not get tired of it.

 

  "MMMmm, it definitely tastes better than before, although I feel a bit disappointed since I only got to taste myself by drowning," I say while relaxing.

 

  "The taste will change based on the person. So no one will have the same experience," comes out from nowhere.

 

  "So only minions left, right?" I ask as I savor my own taste.

 

  "That's correct."

Changed back to original after thinking about it. 20 stipend 40 upkeep.

Changed the 10 points to stipend. The way I worded it before made it sound like it may be a payment to the god. Also lowered amounts to coincide with changes in later chapters.

One more chapter after this in the dungeon start. I hope it's interesting enough and not boring! I changed my time zone on the site so this may change the release time. Sorry if this confuses anyone! It shouldn't change in the future.

171