11 Shopping 1
4.9k 6 139
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

  "I'm home!" I yell as I enter the kitchen. Their mom is just finishing dinner.

 

  Dikê smiles at me and says, "Perfect timing! Go tell Brigit to come eat."

 

  "Ok, mom," I respond while grabbing a biscuit. I go poke my head into Brigit's workshop. "Food's ready."

 

  I see Brigit wearing a magnifying glass on her head as she sticks her tongue out of the side of her mouth. She gently sews an elaborate ballroom dress with tiny flowers embroidered on it. After finishing the part, she is working on, Brigit leans back in her chair and takes a deep breath.

 

  "Alright, I'll be there in a bit."

 

  I pause while looking at Brigit. Her button-up shirt is mainly unbuttoned, exposing her ample tits. She has a purple bra with black accents on it. I feel my nipples getting hard, and I get a bit wet.

 

  Brigit looks over, "what's wrong?"

 

  My eyes widen as I try and think of what to say, "Um, I just thought that you look cool when you're working. Have you considered streaming?"

 

  Brigit waves me away with the back of her hand. With a laugh, she responds, "What are you talking about? No one wants to watch me."

 

  I smirk and say, "I'm sure there would be an audience."

 

  Brigit looks confused, then glances down. She smiles and shakes her head, "You mean on porn hub?"

 

  "Maybe!" I joke as I leave.

 

  I return to the table and fill my plate with ham and mashed potatoes. Mom sits across from me, and Brigit soon joins us too. Brigit keeps glancing at me, and soon she teases, "I think you could stream too with that outfit. Well, you may need some sexier underwear."

 

  Mom steps in, "don't tease your sister. We should be glad she's breaking out of her shell. In fact, you should go explore with her."

 

  Brigit makes a bitter expression while I panic. What should I do? I wonder while staring at my mashed potatoes. Wait, I don't have to take her to the dungeon, and it'll be good for her to get some sun. "You should come."

 

  Brigit looks over at me and shrugs, "Fine. But only if I get to choose your clothes."

 

  Mom claps her hands in front of her, "That's a great idea, Brigit. What do you think, Hedone?"

 

  Brigit loves sexy clothes and will always choose them for dolls if she can. "I feel like I won. Make me look great!"

 

  "Then it's decided," Mom concludes happily.

 

  The next morning, while eating breakfast, mom asks, "so, where did you want to go, Brigit?"

 

  "I found a few places. They are here," Brigit says, showing her phone to mom.

 

  Mom nods and says, "It's not too bad. We can have lunch there and return in the evening. What do you think, Hedone?"

 

  I shrug. "It doesn't matter to me. Brigit is choosing the clothes anyways."

 

  After we finish eating, we go to our rooms to get dressed. Since I'm going to get a new outfit, I didn't put much thought into my clothes. I grab a short sleeve shirt and cut-off jeans.

 

  Mom wears a sundress that has suns and bunnies on it. The dress follows her curves nicely, and well her chest is covered conservatively. Her boobs can never be called conservative. I'm always surprised she doesn't have back problems.

 

  Brigit looks like she's going to a renaissance festival. She has a bodice that also lifts her chest with an undershirt tied with string. She's left it loosely tied, showing off her cleavage. Her skirt reaches just above her ankles.

 

  We enter the car and drive three hours to a nearby city. There we reach a strip mall. In it, there is a boutique with a woman leaning back seductively. Her leg moves up and down. "This is the place," Brigit explains.

 

  I enter with my family in tow. Behind the counter is a woman in her early 30s who has a sleeveless button-down shirt and a skirt down to her knees. "Welcome. What brings you here today?" she asks with a business-like smile.

 

  Mom walks over and explains, "my daughter," she points at me, "only has sports clothes. So we're here to get her some other outfits."

 

  The woman looks at me keenly and nods, "If she gets the right clothes, she'll definitely be a knockout babe. Would you like help to choose an outfit?"

 

  Mom shakes her head while laughing, "she's already a knockout, babe. But we can always improve. If we have any questions, we'll ask. Brigit wants to pick out the clothes."

 

  The woman behind the counter raises an eyebrow, but she doesn't enquire further. "Alright, I'll be looking forward to the outfits you choose."

 

  Brigit grabs me by the arm and walks me to a bench next to a changing booth. "Sit there and wait." She then explores the clothes. Mom continues to chat with the employee, or is she the owner? Either way, I'm left to kick my feet and stare at the ceiling. I could talk to Christal, but people might notice.

 

  It's not long before Brigit comes back with various skirts and tops. They are all short and revealing. "Hurry up!" she encourages while pushing me into the changing room. Each skirt is matched with a top. I try each on and show off to my family.

 

  After going through a few different outfits, mom frowns. "Aren't we supposed to be buying clothes good for hiking?"

 

  Brigit complains, "mom, hiking clothes aren't sexy!"

 

  Mom disagrees, "I'm sure they'll be sexy enough if Hedone wears them. I don't mind you buying some other clothes. But this is for safety, so be sure to buy some appropriate clothes."

 

  Brigit huffs and swishes her hair to her back. "Fine, mom." She then goes and gets some tight-fitting jeans and some long flannel shirts. They all fit me well, and I look good. But they aren't the easiest to move in.

 

  "Brigit, these are too tight. It'll make it hard to hike," I inform her while moving about. The buttons on my shirt even pull through their holes, exposing my simple sports bra.

 

  "This underwear is no good!" Brigit complains while gesturing to my chest, "Mom, we need to go to a lingerie store."

 

  She ignored my complaint. "I think I need something looser to wear for hiking."

 

  "No way! What a waste. You have such a fit body. Hiding that is a crime. You agreed I'd get to choose," Brigit retorts.

 

  Mom walks over and puts her hand on Brigit's shoulder. "You can pick out what you want. If you're going to complain, I'll pick out all the clothes."

 

  Brigit looks shocked over her shoulder at mom. "I get it already!" She then goes and grabs some baggy clothes with lots of pockets. "Are you happy now?"

 

  Mom nods. Alright, it looks good. She then pays for the clothes. The woman behind the counter nods happily. She then points to a cardholder by the cash register. "I overheard you talking about lingerie. This is a friend's shop. She knows her stuff."

 

  Mom grabs the card and thanks the shopkeeper. We load up the car's trunk with my clothes and walk to the lingerie store.

 

First I'd like to apologize for the late release. I wasn't feeling good yesterday and didn't quite finish. After this I'll be doing the next chapter so it'll be there in the morning as this one should have been.

On another note it was brought up that I should put the amount of points and how much is left to give a timer. I agree with this. I will also be posting Hedone's skills every once in awhile. On the same note I instantly regretted making the points taken out weekly. It will make it too confusing. So I will be changing the costs to daily.

On this chapter I wasn't sure whether I should detail every set of clothes. I'm trying to write details better and sometimes I feel I'm not doing enough. Since I personally don't like overly wordy detailed novels myself. I know it's important to have enough detail. If you'd prefer for me to go through each pair of clothes next time please let me know!

139