15 Choosing outfits!
4.6k 17 124
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

  Janet walks over to the wall while looking at her pad. She presses on the wall a moment later, and a panel pops open. She grabs it, and a long line of lingerie on hangers is now visible. "We can choose from designs on the model in the computer. But most people find trying them on first more fun," Janet says while posing next to the underwear.

 

  Brigit Jumps for joy. "This is what I was looking forward to! What do you got?" she asks as she searches through the mountain of underwear.

 

  Janet smiles and mentions, "these are the common designs with my personal touch. I've created some real crazy stuff before. But I only make that stuff on request. It costs extra."

 

  "That makes sense. Oh, this is nice!" Brigit says, pulling out a white set with garter belts. They have exposed nipples and a sheer pair of panties. "Try this on," Brigit tells me while handing me the set.

 

  I begin to put on the underwear. Even though it's not custom-fitted yet, I can already feel the difference in quality. After getting everything on, I look in the mirror. My nipples and areola poke out of the hole, the pink color sticking out from the white bra. The underwear is sheer enough that you can vaguely see my vagina. If I was wet, I'm sure it would be quite clear. The long stockings and garter aren't my thing. They are hot, but they seem like a lot of extra work.

 

  Mom looks at me with a discerning eye. "I don't think you have many clothes for this kind of lingerie. Your garter belt will show on most of them," mom states worriedly.

 

  Brigit steps forward in a powerful A stance with he hands on her hip. "Mom, you're so old fashion. Showing the garter belt is the point! It's sexy,"

 

  Mom's eyes wander away with a polite smile. "Alright, honey, if that's what you want."

 

  Brigit falters, and her mouth tilts downward as Janet jumps in, "Your mom is right. I think it's hot for it to show on accident or rarely, but having the garter always visible isn't quite the same. Of course, fetishes are different for everyone."

 

  Brigit harrumphs and turns back to the rack. "It was only the first pick!" she exclaims with clenched fists.

 

  "I think it was a good pick," I say, trying to support Brigit.

 

  Brigit's hand pauses on a hanger. "Thanks," she mumbles before continuing. "How about this one," Brigit states with force as she pulls out a corset and panties with a vagina cut out.

 

  I change out of the white underwear and grab the new outfit. I take the corset, and that's as far as I get. "I don't know how to put this on," I say with an embarrassed blush.

 

  Mom stands up and walks over. "Alright, I'll show you," she says with her usual disarming smile. She takes the corset from my hands and examines it. "The laces are done right. I'll have to show you how to do it later if you get one. First, we need to align it in the right spot."

 

  We put it around me, and mom moves it to the correct spot. She then states, "now hook up the front." I hook it up, but it's still pretty loose. "Mom, it's way too loose."

 

  "You need to tighten the laces. Slowly switch between the top and the bottom while pulling the longer laces in the center. It's easier if you have help, though. Do you want me to do it or try it yourself?" Mom asks from behind me.

 

  "I'll try it," I say while fumbling behind my back. I pull on the laces on top and then the bottom, but it's not really working.

 

  "I'll help you," mom says. She takes my hands and brings them to the right places. She helps me pull them, and slowly the corset closes. We finish by tying up the two long laces.

 

  "Thanks, mom."

 

  "You'll get it after a little practice," mom says while patting me on the shoulder. She then goes back to sit down.

 

  I put on the underwear, and seeing my exposed pussy makes me shiver. Even better, the corset looks fantastic. It holds up my breasts without being overly restrictive. I'm used to a sports bra that focuses on containing my boobs. So the freedom of just having them sit on a shelf, giving room for them to breathe, is great. I move around a bit, and while my breasts are well supported while standing, it's not great for exercising.

 

  Brigit watches me ponder the outfit and reminds me, "this isn't for running. You exercise obsessed woman."

 

  "Oh, you're right. Sorry," I respond. I move and retighten my bun to hide my embarrassment. It feels weird as I'm used to a ponytail.

 

  After this, we go through a variety of designs, almost all having my nipples out or exposed through see-through material. Janet notes this and says, "you sure like to have the nips out. The vagina too."

 

  Brigit nods to this observation. "Yeah, we have big nipples, so I feel it's a sexy selling point of our family! Also, it's easy to have fun secretly if they are out," she then puts her hand up to her mouth and glances at mom.

 

  Mom gently smiles and nods, "she likes to play with herself under the table."

 

  "MOM!" Brigit exclaims while blood rushes to her head. Calling it blushing wouldn't do it justice. Her whole head turns red as she curls up and looks at the ground. I'm honestly surprised I never noticed. I'm used to her making so much noise the whole neighborhood would hear. The fact that she can do it quietly right in front of me is shocking.

 

  Janet gives the young woman a toothy grin. "You'd get along well with my sister! I don't have them on here, but we have some fun extras for exposed tits. Like massagers and such perfectly made for your body."

 

  "That sounds amazing!" Brigit exclaims while looking at Janet with admiration.

 

  "Yeah, it's a lot of fun. But it's a bit of a loss since Hedone can't enjoy it," Janet says with a look of regret.

 

  "Oh, yeah, that's right… Sorry Hedone," Brigit sadly tells me.

 

  I instantly worry that I will lose out on the best underwear! "Um, maybe I'll get better?"

 

  "You don't have to cover for my mistake," Brigit retorts even more down.

 

  Oh no, how can I convince her? As I worry, mom clears her throat. "This is for fun. So just go all out. It won't hurt to try it out," mom explains while smiling at me.

 

  "Yeah! I want to try it no matter what. I don't want to miss out because of my issue. Also, we moved out here to relax. I hope that relaxing more will allow me to feel things again," I quickly back up, mom. I pause for a bit while observing my sister. "I'm serious, alright!"

 

  Brigit nods and smiles with a toothy grin. Her eyes are still looking at me with pity, but I'm glad she's perked up. Now I at least have a path to explain my sex is working again.

 

  Janet helps Brigit off the floor and explains, "I also have some other more complex designs. Look them up on the computer later. You can order whatever and customize it on the computer. I hope you and Dikê will come back to be measured too." Janet then reaches out and lifts Brigit's breasts. "I'll have to make sure the system can handle these first. Give me a couple of months."

 

  Mom laughs as she sees her largest chested daughter looking at her with anticipation. "Alright, if you do good on Hedone's lingerie, we'll get measured. Now Brigit, hurry and choose what you want. Hedone choose some stuff too. It's for you, after all."

 

  "Alright, I nod," Me and Brigit squeeze over the tablet. We chose some sexy corsets, exposed bras, and panties, a few nighties with see-through fabric, then some more normal wear just in case. As I step away, I notice Brigit secretly getting a few of the garter straps and stocking sets. We also make sure to add the extras to most of the exposed underwear.

 

  With that done, we return home. I'm mind-boggling excited, but there is no way for me to play with myself without letting my secret out. I barely sleep as Brigit is extra-loud tonight. I keep my sensitivity turned down and can't wait to go to the dungeon tomorrow!

Alright this went on a bit longer then I had originally planned. Of course it feels longer because of the slow chapter release recently. Any ways this drought is over. I apologize for the slow release. But I couldn't find a place so I'll be staying at my mom's house until the housing market calms down.

Anyways it's my new policy to try not to air my problems on my novels any more. But this is about the future! I will be writing full time. Once I have a built up backlogs I will start advertising my scubscribe star. I have a patreon for my non erotic stuff. Any ways this will mean a continuation of daily releases from here on! I hope you enjoy.

On a different note I've been wondering how monstrous or magical a creature has to be to not be bestiality? If it's cerberous is it still bestiality? Do the creatures need to be able to consent? If so slimes are already pushing it? What about plants?

Lastly I will be posting the information on points for the dungeon starting next chapter!

124