16 Evolution
5k 5 128
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Do you like system stats
  • Love system stuff please add more stats! Votes: 178 37.1%
  • I like to have some system information Votes: 214 44.6%
  • I accept that it's part of the story and I want only what is necessary Votes: 82 17.1%
  • I hate systems and stats please do it as little as possible Votes: 5 1.0%
  • I'm dropping this story because of this chapter and my hatred for systems! Votes: 1 0.2%
Total voters: 480

54 upkeep -20 stipend = 34 (there is one day without the shield)

total dungeon points: 174

Upkeep break down:

Anti men shield upkeep: 10

Spend more points to keep out stronger men.

Sexual Sensitivity upkeep: 5

Description: sexual sensitivity increases how much sexual gratification one can get. (At MAX)

Purification upkeep: 10

Description: Purifies you, so you are safe to eat or eat on. (this includes anything that leaves your body)

Taste upkeep: 3

Description: Makes your body and anything that comes from it taste good.

Nutrition upkeep: 4

Description: Makes your body and anything that comes from it nutritious.

Unlimited Fluids During Sex upkeep: 8

Description: During sex, all fluids will be instantly refilled. There is no worry of dehydration during sex.

Healing fluids upkeep: 10

Description: Your fluids have a light healing power. Those that consume your fluids will heal minor aches or pains, weak colds, light allergies, restore stamina, and reinvigorate sex drive.

 

Titles:

Orgasm Master: Do not take long-term physical or mental damage during sex and can control sexual sensitivity.

 

Brood Mother: The dungeon master may choose to birth a minion at a discount. They will be born at the earliest stage of life. The minion will be more powerful than normal summons. The dungeon master's vagina and uterus will have maximum elasticity, not feeling pain or suffering damage from stretching.

 

Minion:

Slime Amount: 4 Upkeep: 1 Total: 4

 

Retainers: Retainers don't require upkeep. One free retainer at Dungeon creation.

Fei: Name: Blue

Life Phase: fairy

 

_____

 

  I wake up in the morning and quickly shower, eat, and get dressed. I wear the new clothes for hiking Brigit picked out. A comfy plaid button-down shirt with long sleeves and a pair of loose-fitting jeans.

 

  The last touch is a set of suspenders designed to split at my breasts, high lighting my tits. She really can't help herself! I smirk while looking at my mountains being squeezed just a bit. Lastly, I tie my ponytail and head out.

 

  It's much easier to go through the forest with clothes that fit. I also can nock away from the branches and slide over fallen trees without worrying about my skin. I reach the stream in record time, saving about twenty minutes.

 

  I rush into the dungeon and sit on my throne. I then spend the morning enjoying myself until I got over the pent-up frustration from yesterday. I sigh happily while leaning back in my chair. I feel a slime tickle my toes as it sucks up the fluids on the floor.

 

  I look down at the slime and see that it's now pink. I look at the others, and they haven't changed. "Christal, why did this slime change pink?"

 

  Christal looks at the slime and explains, "she's become a pink slime due to her eating your fluids. I suspect the others will change soon too."

 

  "She?" I question, looking quizzically at the slime.

 

  Christal nods and floats closer to me. "That's right. Everything will be a she unless you force it not to be. You have an anti-male shield, after all. This is a unique form, though. Slimes don't have genders normally. You can always look at your minion menu to get more information."

 

  Oh, I'll check then! I click the button floating in front of me and open the minion menu. All the minions have the female symbol next to them. I click the one that says pink slime.

 

  Pink female slime. A unique slime created from an overly lewd mistress. Her sex juices have transformed this slime into an aphrodisiac slime that feeds on female fluids.

 

XP:122

 

*NEW* Legendary evolution: Slime Woman. XP required 1,000,000,000

Description: A slime told of in legends that has intelligence and takes the shape of a sultry woman. They are known for being slutty and desiring endless sex. A dangerous foe that will suck unsuspecting victims dry.

 

  "OH! a legendary evolution?"

 

  "This is a unique evolution for pink slimes. Slimes don't have evolutions unless they eat particular substances. Even still, for slimes to get a billion XP is even rarer."

 

  "Let's go for it! It sounds like fun. I want to have sex with it," I exclaim with clenched fists.

 

  "Mom, look me up too! I want to have a cool upgrade too!" Blue exclaims while she grabs one of my fingers from my clenched fist.

 

  "Alright. But you're just a baby, right? You shouldn't be leveling up for a while?" I question while looking over at Christal.

 

  Christal shakes her head, "as I've said, they aren't the same as humans. Fae spend a long time in Elfame under the care of Daoine Sidhe. Where their souls are nurtured, and they play with the other Fae. They are taught basic magics and other skills if they're interested. Although Blue was born into the world, she has been conscious for longer than you've existed."

 

  "Is that true, Blue? What's it like there?"

 

  Blue looks around frantically and scrunches her face cutely. "I don't know, it's too hard," She states, dropping down and slowly descending.

 

  "What do you mean it's too hard? Is it a secret? Sorry," I say, scooping the young fairy into my hands.

 

  Blue shakes her head. "No, it's nothing like that. Its human languages they don't have a lot of words."

 

  I look over at Christal for help. Christal understands and explains, "human language only has words for what they can observe. The vocabulary is limited, especially in this world with few wonderous magics."

 

  Blue nods then opens her mouth, "ILDILIELILIDILIEILIEILIIILIELILIIEIILLIEILIIJFLJDOJO:MS:M:O:O." A string of excruciating sounds comes out of Blue's mouth. I cover my ears and cringe as my brain feels like a spike is being run through it.

 

  Blue is horrified by my reaction and squeaks, "Sorry, mom." She flies over and hugs my face with tears in her eyes.

 

  "It's too early for the mistress to hear the words of the Fae. This is an excellent early lesson. Learning things that are beyond you is dangerous."

 

  "Alright, I understand. I won't probe into it. But why can Blue speak English if she usually speaks Fae?" I ask while rubbing my forehead.

 

  "I learned all the languages of the earth when I found out I was going to be born here," she explains while still clinging to my cheek.

 

  "That's convenient," I say as I pick Blue from the retainer section.

__

 

Blue, the beloved daughter of Hedone.

Race Fei

Stage fairy

XP 20

 

This young fairy was born from the womb of the brood mother Hedone, a dungeon mistress. Blue is one of the most powerful fairies in the universe; however, she can't cast the group spells fairies rely on for safety since she is alone. Brilliant beauty and one of the calmest fairies. Blue is the best fairy for a young mistress.

 

__

 

  I pause my reading and look over at Christal. This is almost as if someone wrote this to make Blue sound good and warn me about problems. Is someone watching and writing these? I think about asking but then reconsider. I already have a headache, and I can't do anything about it if someone is watching me. So I continue reading without voicing my thoughts.

 

__

Gnome XP 100

A tiny Fae, those that are impatient, grab this class. A weak Fae but stronger than a fairy.

 

Bigger fairy XP 1,000

Purchased by those who are jealous of bigger people. Well, they are still small. They are larger than the other fairies.

 

Cave fairy XP 2,000

They live in a cave. Gain some more earth-based magic.

 

Uncommon: Rainbow fairy XP 25,000

This fairy was born in a lewd world. She's consumed the fluids of other women and enjoyed it. Her desire to seduce women has made her more beautiful. She gains a variety of charm magics.

 

Rare: Brood fairy XP 100,000

A fairy born from a brood mother. They are more potent than an average fairy. They will have the ability to summon familiars birthed from the mother.

 

Unique Legendary: ERROR XP ERROR

 

Sealed and Cursed Unknown.

 

__

  "That's strange," I worry.

 

  "What's wrong, mom?"

 

  "You have a unique Legendary, but it's broken," I say, looking over at Christal.

 

  "Strange, it seems to be having issues with your curse, and it's also sealed."

 

  "Yeah, I read that. But what does it mean?"

 

  Christal shakes her head with downturned lips, "I'm afraid I can't say. I'm just a mouthpiece for the system. If it's blocked there, I also don't know."

 

  "Great," I curse while fixing my ponytail.

 

  We spend the whole day relaxing. Once again, no one arrived. I ponder what we should do on the way back home.

I honestly got bored of writing system stuff part way through. I understand why some writers like them they can be reproduced and eat up a bunch of words. Especially if you're on a site that charges based on words. I don't mind some but I think I'll avoid bulk looks in the future. It did allow me to talk about the fairies and slimes so I think it was worth it.

I am looking forward to hearing what everyone thinks.

I will be adding a poll to see if my readers like this more stat system thing so be sure to vote!

128