24 Exhibition
4.9k 21 127
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Quick apology. I scheduled this release for the morning but it didn't come out for some reason. Here it is now enjoy.

  I watch as Brigit's face becomes all smiles. She is definitely thinking of all the cute outfits she can put Blue in. I see her fashion mind working over time. Well, that's fine. I want Blue to have pretty clothes too.

 

  "Alright, Blue, before we get our show, I need to talk to you," I state.

 

  "Ok!" I hear above my head. She swings her legs with her feet bouncing off my forehead.

 

  "First, come down here."

 

  She jumps off my head, her arms and legs making an X. Her white teeth show in her smile. "Alright, you're very lucky, Blue. You're small enough that you can play on your auntie's huge tits," I say while sticking my tongue out at Brigit.

 

  "Yay!" Blue squeals as she flops onto Brigit's tits. She lays there for a bit and then gets up and bounces on them. She's basically treating her boobs like a bed. I laugh. Well, Blue is basically as light as a feather. Even lighter than a Barbie. If she puts force behind it, she can move things, but from my experience, when she lays on me, I can barely notice.

 

  I put on a stern face and question, "Blue, you dragged someone into the dungeon, didn't you?"

 

  "Yeah," Blue nods.

 

  "Why did you do it, and what happened?" I ask, crossing my arms sternly.

 

  Blue thinks for a bit and then explains, "Mom was sad, and I don't want her to die, so I helped. If I'm in trouble, it was the slimes idea."

 

  "I'm not mad. But I was shocked. It's dangerous out there," I tell my daughter.

 

  "I know I took the slimes with me. There was just this old lady in a small field. She didn't look like she was having fun. So I was like, mom always has fun when she's playing with herself! I can help mom and her. So I put her to sleep with a simple spell. I was surprised she almost had no resistance to such a weak fairy spell."

 

  "You're sure no one saw you?" I ask worriedly.

 

  "Yeah. I looked. I had the slimes carry her back and spray her with aphrodisiac. This time I also gave her some of your juice so she could have more fun. She went crazy and humped the slimes. It was pretty funny."

 

  "Alright. How did you get her back?"

 

  "Once she was done, I put her back to sleep, got her to drink more of your yummy juice, and brought her back. She looked way better afterward. I helped her for sure!" Blue finishes with a cartwheel on Brigit's boobs.

 

  "Alright. You did a good job. But I was worried. You need to ask permission before doing anything like this again. Also, since my family will know about you now, you can come to the house whenever you want," I state sternly. Well, I want to, but her antics on Brigit's boobs and my sister's hardening nipples makes it hard to keep a straight face.

 

  "I understand," Blue says with her hand in the air.

 

  "Alright, come over here. Brigit is going to give a show," I say, winking at Brigit.

 

  Brigit, who was having fun watching Blue dance around on her chest stage, stiffens up as Blue jumps over to my smaller stage. It's pretty cute to see her squirm like this. I smirk and announce, "Here is today's main stage show!" I gesture to her dramatically and then clap. Blue joins in, too, while wailing in excitement.

 

  Brigit's face turns red like an apple, and she hides behind her hands. "Come on," she whines.

 

  "Where's the girl who made me do all those poses in clothes without restraint? It's your turn," I say with a smug face.

 

  "Alright, I get it!" She shouts back. She opens up her legs, exposing her sopping pussy. It's already pooling under her. Well, I can't fault her. I'm also sitting in a puddle on my side of the cot.

 

  "Oh, we should be down here," I state, moving to the ground. "Alright, face this way."

 

  "Ok," Brigit squeaks uncharacteristically. She shifts, and I'm now staring at her blooming flower. Nectar flows out of the red rose, enticing me to eat the honey. I restrain myself, but I settle between her legs. I look up and can see her peaking at me between her mountains.

 

  Her fingers grip her nipples as she pulls her boobs to the side to see me. She keeps pulling her large nipples back and forth, manipulating her breasts so she can keep glancing at me. Each pull makes her vagina twitch. I notice her clit has popped out of its hood.

 

  I smirk up at her, lean forward, and blow. Brigit yelps, and before I can pull away, she convulses and covers me with her juices. She breaths through the orgasm as her body shakes. As she recovers, I lean back. My legs bent under me. I lie back on the ground displaying the mess she made.

 

  I see her eyes look me over with lust eating in my arousal. Blue splashes around in the cum that's collected between my breasts. I cup my breasts and pull them, pinching my nipples. My hands pull away with a string of liquid as my hands are now covered in my sister's slime. I bring one to my face and slowly suck each finger.

 

  It's a unique taste that makes me kind of regret changing my cum. Well, it tastes good either way. The texture is still the same, at least.

 

  I can see Brigit's throat move as she swallows her drool. She opens her mouth and, in a hoarse voice, "Hedone, I came, so that's good, right?"

 

  I look at her in shock. "You didn't even scream! I know you can go almost all night. This isn't hardly enough," I state. I'm not going to let her get away yet!

 

  "Jeez, you're getting off on me squirming," Brigit pouts.

 

  "That's right, and you're getting off on me watching. So we are even. Oh, this will help," I say as I take my now clean hand and scoop out my own nectar. I stand up. "Say ahh." I hold my hand over her head as she bends back and opens her mouth.

 

  As my ooze drips down onto Brigit's face, I shake with a small orgasm. This is what I dreamed of. I really thought it would never happen. Look at my beautiful sister covered in my cum. This is why I became a dungeon master!

 

  Brigit tongue licks up my fluids, and her eyes open wide. "You taste amazing! What the hell."

 

  I laugh. "I told you I enhanced myself."

 

  "Yeah, I appreciate it."

 

  "You should because it allows you to keep going in the bed too. It has minor healing properties and is nutritional," I gloat.

 

  Brigit looks at me, not sure what to say. But I don't need these complements. "Hey, stop thinking about other things. The show must go on." I sit back between her legs.

 

  "Fine," Brigit says while biting her lower lip. She returns to her breasts. Brigit takes the right breast in both hands and slowly milks it this time. Then the left one. She alternates between each boob slowly. "Moo, if only I had a farmer to milk these big tits. A nice cute cowgirl, maybe?" Brigit jokes.

 

  Oh, we're getting lines now. How exciting. I watch as she gets more into it. Mooing more as she goes. Then her moos turn into moans. "Fuck, fuck, Hedone, look at me. Your big sister is going to orgasm from milking her tits!" She screams as she squirts on me again. This time it's like a dam bursting, and we are drenched.

 

  I scoop the treasure off my eyes and see that Brigit hasn't missed a beat. She's now pumping a whole hand into her sopping pussy. Each pump sends more fluids flying. Her other hand squeezes her clit. She pulls her button so hard I was worried she might hurt herself. But she gives it no mind as she continues to screech lewdly.

 

  "Hedone, look! I'm just a big horny girl. I'm always horny, and I see you look at me. It makes me want to rip off my clothes every day!" Her big tits bounce and slap above me as she vigorously pleasures herself. I even see them smack her in the face a few times. But she doesn't stop. "Sister. I'm going to cum~ This is big. It's too big. I'm going insane. Hedone, watch your sister go insane!"

 

  Then the storm clouds open up, and I'm drowning in my sister's cum. She collapses into the cot and convulses as she squirts all the way to the wall. It's so much it makes me wonder if she's also magically manipulated her body. My hair is slick with her squirt. It's like I'm back at the start of this adventure. I look at my sister as her bladder lets go as well. Piss spurts everywhere.

 

  I ensure that I'm covered in my sister's precious water and even taste a bit. It's not tasty, but it's worth it for how turned on doing it makes me. I make sure that Brigit is secure on the cot and let her lie and recover.

 

  Well, I'll help her out. I think with a smile. I stand over her head, I graze my clit, and my legs give out from the most powerful orgasm I've ever had. Besides the one that would have killed me during the intro. My squirt and piss cover her face and body. I Fill her mouth and then realize that's a bit dangerous. I quickly lift her up so she can cough it out. She doesn't wake up, but it should keep her healthy. I decide that's enough and go to sleep with my sister.

This chapter ended up longer. Thanks for reading! I'm on pace to release every day this week. Let's keep this up!

127