25 Talking to mom
4k 10 109
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

  I wake up and stretch. It's a great feeling to wake up with big boobs in your face. I poke Brigit in the cheek. "Wake up. We need to go home," I coo.

 

  "Uhg, that was crazy," Brigit says while rubbing her eyes. "I can't believe I feel so great. Normally after orgasming that much, I'd feel sore and drained."

 

  "That's my special cum for you. I told you I did it so I could have more fun," I remind her with a wink.

 

  Brigit licks her lips and smiles, "you taste great."

 

  "Thanks. But let's go. We need to clean up before it dries in our hair," I say, pulling Brigit off the cot.

 

  We leave the dungeon, and I check my points. I gain 30 points. So the Dungeon points are now 98. "That's surprisingly good," I mumble.

 

  "What is good?" Brigit asks, looking at me curiously.

 

  "The points I got for defeating you," I respond, poking her belly.

 

  "That's good then."

 

  "Yeah. Christal, why did I get more points?" I ask, looking over at Christal.

 

  Brigit looks around and asks, "who are you talking to?"

 

  "Christal is the name I gave the AI? For the dungeon," I say and then ask Christal, "Is there any way you can show yourself?"

 

  "Only those connected to the dungeon system can see me. You could make her a retainer. But then you couldn't get points from her."

 

  I shake my head and say, "no, I don't want to take my sister down with me if things go south." I then pat Blue's head, "sorry I dragged you into this."

 

  "Mom is great. It'll be fine," Blue says with confidence. A clenched fist showing her resolve.

 

  "I hope so," I say, unsure.

 

  Brigit asks, "What's going on?"

 

  "You can only see Christal if you become a retainer," I explain with a frown.

 

  Brigit shrugs, "I don't mind. It might be fun."

 

  "Well, it makes you connected to the system, so if I lose, you will die with me," I explain.

 

  "I think it's alright. I'll be sad if I could have done something and didn't."

 

  I look Brigit in the eye and say, "no. I won't do it. Anyways I need points. If you become a retainer, I won't get points from you masturbating." I reach to tighten my ponytail. As I touch my hair, I feel the drying love juices. "Alright, let's get clean!"

 

  As we wash off our sex juices in the stream, I again ask. "Why did I get so many points from Brigit?"

 

  "Perhaps there are bonus points for incest? As I said, the system is purposely vague. It's based on the gods who made the system. And they are ancient and mysterious."

 

  Well, that was as useless as usual. It seems like it's designed so you don't notice the random point gains. If I wasn't gaining points one at a time. I wouldn't know the amount I get per person.

 

  We get dressed and return home. We chat and laugh about our previous romp. It's around 3 pm when I open the front door. We enter and walk into the living room, where mom is typing on her laptop.

 

  Mom looks up and says, "You girls are home early." She looks between us; we must have had dour faces because she shuts her laptop and waves us over. "What's wrong."

 

  We sit on both sides of mom as she grabs our waists and holds us close. At this point, I can't see Brigit due to moms boobs. She's about six foot four. I'm five foot nine, and Brigit is five five. Mom's tits are longer than her forearm. Brigit's reaches her forearm while mine are a bit smaller than my forearms.

 

  "Mom. I became a dungeon master," I state with a whimper.

 

  "Go on," mom says reassuringly. I explain everything that happened this time in more detail since I'm not distracted by sex. I continue to look at moms face, but any time I pause, she encourages me to continue. She doesn't seem to be disappointed, I think, as I come to an end. I call Blue in to introduce them.

 

  Blue flies over and yells, "Grandma!" Mom smiles at her as she flutters over. Blue flies and lands right on my mom's big boobs.

 

  Mom smiles even brighter as she pulls her hand from my hip and snatches Blue by the wings. She picks her up and lectures, "my, that's quite rude of you. You mustn't stand on people's breasts without asking."

 

  "Mom, don't hurt her," I say in shock.

 

  Blue kicks her feet, tears forming at the edge of her eyes, "Sorry, grandmother. Blue didn't know."

 

  Mom nods and lets Blue go. Blue flutters in front of her, not sure what to do. Mom says, "What do you say then?"

 

  Blue looks at me for support, but I don't know either don't look at me. She then looks over at Brigit and nods as if she's come to a realization. "Grandma, can I land on your big sexy boobs?" She asks while fidgeting cutely.

 

  My jaw drops. I'm not sure if that's better. I look at mom as she says, "May."

 

  "What?" Blues asks.

 

  "Can is not the correct word in this situation. You should say, Grandma, may I land on your big sexy boobs," Mom says with a straight face. Well, that's how she's always taught us. I've never understood how mom decided what's important to teach us.

 

  If it was someone else… Well, I've never seen anyone say anything nasty to mom. Brigit and I may have mouthed off. But I've never even seen anyone look at her in a lewd way. Even though she looks like the perfect baby maker, if she were in one of my milking games, I would choose her. Then you'd shove your fist up her pussy. Uhm never mind.

 

  The point is, are people blind mom is crazy hot! Even Franklin yesterday didn't look anywhere but mom's eyes, but he did check out Brigit. I'm not trying to make excuses because I have fantasies about fisting my mom while she's being milked! It's definitely not natural for people to not find mom hot. Maybe it's a curse? Does someone hate our family?

I need to shut up about my schedule every time I get optimistic things go wrong. Honestly I still feel like the first part isn't quite right. It was all written on the correct day but I didn't and still don't like the beginning. But I need to keep releasing and can't spend weeks sitting on things because they "aren't right".

Honestly I often feel that way after an set piece I guess. Whether it be action, sex, or tragedy I always feel that the parts after don't shine very well. So it may just be a mental thing on my part.

109