26 It’s Common?
3.6k 12 109
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

  As my mind wanders, I feel mom squeeze my side, her hand back on my waist. "Honey, are you listening?"

 

  My head shoots towards mom as I realize I wasn't listening. "No, sorry I, my mind was wondering," I admit sheepishly. I notice that Blue is now happily bouncing on mom's boobs.

 

  "I was saying that I'm not very knowledgeable about dungeons. So I don't know how much I can help with it."

 

  "oh," I say, looking down at my hands as I squeeze them. I was hoping she'd fix everything.

 

  I feel mom's head gently hit mine as she leans into me. "But from what I've heard, things aren't as desperate as you say. With your sister, a few alien abductions, and a few from the other side, you should be able to stay in the black."

 

  I scrunch my face in thought. "It's cutting it pretty close, though."

 

  "It is, but that's how all new endeavors are. If you can hold out, you can make changes and figure things out or find someone who can help."

 

  "I see," I pause. Is it really alright? Well, if mom thinks so, she must be right. "Alright, we'll have to push harder then."

 

  Blue bobs up and down as she cheers, "that's right! We can do it."

 

  "However you've chosen your weapon, so you must be prepared. You should keep your sensitivity up so you're always ready. If something happens, you can spurt them. Also, since your secretions are useful, you can save them up," mom explains to me.

 

  "Mom! That'll be so humiliating. I'll be sopping wet and orgasming randomly. Also, men might assault me," I protest.

 

  Mom looks at me sternly and retorts, "Honey, men will not care whether you are soaked or not down there if they are going to rape you. On that note I have a gift for you later."

 

  "I guess," I say, unconvinced.

 

  Brigit pipes in from the other side of mom, "the biggest problem is that it'll make a mess everywhere. She squirts like a fire hydrant."

 

  "It's true, grandma," Blue backups Brigit.

 

  Mom thinks for a moment tilting her head back and forth. "It should be fine. It's purified and safe to eat it may even have cleaning properties. It should be fine if everything gets soaked."

 

  Uhg, mom. I guess it's okay since everyone knows already. I've done some tests, and I think twenty to forty percent is a normal range. Fifty to sixty percent would be dangerous to an average person, but I can still perform normally, albeit with mind-blowing orgasms and constant sex juices streaming down my legs. Seventy and up is impossible. I won't die because of the skills, but I can't do anything beyond not dying.

 

  I'll do sixty, I guess. "Here I go," I say as I swish the floating bar. Instantly my nipple explodes, becoming stiff as a board. My clit shoots electricity to my mind. My skin feels as if the air is sensually licking me. Mom's hand on my waist feels like sensual groping. The sudden change brings me straight to orgasm. I can't believe I'm doing this right next to mom, but I can't help it.

 

  I shake as I hear my cum splashing onto the floor and couch. I blush in embarrassment, but the heat on my face also feels great. Like my blood vessels are caressing my skin from the inside. The humiliation of my mom next to me knowing that everyone knows it's so hot, I guess I have some exhibition tendencies too sis.

 

  After a few more orgasms, I get myself under control. "Sorry, changing my sensitivity is quite shocking," I say breathlessly.

 

  Mom gently strokes my back. Which I'm sure is supposed to be comforting, but at this level, it's too stimulating, mom. I grit my teeth as mom induces another orgasm. "Alright. It'll be hard, but I'll get used to it."

 

  Brigit leans over and looks at me. "Mom isn't upset at all. You were worrying about nothing," she teases.

 

  "I guess you're right. How come you didn't question any of this," I ask mom.

 

  She looks at me with a gentle smile and replies, "these things happen all the time. You can't be surprised by every little thing."

 

  "They do!?" I squeak, my eyes blinking rapidly. That's strange. No one ever said anything to me. Or I guess it happens so often that it not happening is more strange? I feel like I missed out then. I wish someone would have told me. I'd have been more prepared for this dungeon thing.

 

  Brigit, however, rejects, "there's no way that's true." Oh, she thinks so too! I look up at mom, confusion in my eyes.

 

  "Of course, it's true. How else would the world be filled with so many stories? It's not like people can just make that stuff up," Mom confidently explains.

 

  I guess that's true. I think it'd be hard to make up that many stories. Mom must be correct as usual. I nod.

 

  "Mom, you write fantasy. Are you saying all that stuff happened?" Brigit says, unconvinced.

 

  "They all happened. When has your mom ever lied?"

 

  Honestly, I've never been into reading. Well, erotic stuff is different. So I've only read a bit of mom's work. It's really crazy that it all happened.

 

  Brigit's eyes look like they are about to pop out. "How come nothing happened to me!" Brigit complains, finally giving into mom's iron-clad logic. "This isn't fair. Mom, I want something magical to happen to me too," She demands while pulling on her arm like a little kid.

 

  Mom giggles and rubs her head, sending her red hair flying. "You're still young. You shouldn't be impatient."

 

  "But Hedone already had something happen, and she's younger. It's so unfair," Brigit pouts with puffed-out cheeks.

 

  Mom shakes her head and explains, "it started with your sister, but we're all part of this story too. It's your first adventure as well."

 

  Brigit looks at me in shock then a smile like the rising sun spreads on her face. She jumps across mom's lap, knocking her large mountains about. "Wee," Blue says as she is flung about. Sisters tits land on my leg with a thud as she lays across mom, her feet kicking in excitement.

 

  "We'll do this! It's our first fantasy adventure!" She says, grabbing both my hands tightly.

 

  I squeeze Brigit's hands back and smile happily, all my worries drifting away. "The Nemesis family will always win!"

Thanks for reading! I can't remember if I've used there last name yet. It's also based on a Greek goddess. I should have forced myself to find a Greek name for Brigit too. But whatever. I've been asked not to change it. Brigit is an obscure Celtic goddess.

109