30 Making a Friend?
2.9k 9 105
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

  I messed up again. I should change the topic. "Um, do you watch anime?" I ask. If she's nerdy, this should be a safe topic.

 

  "I've seen a few," she responds. Happy to change the topic.

 

  It turns out we are both casual fans only watching the popular shows. We discuss the shows casually, and the mood seems pretty good. I avoid telling her that I know most animes from their hentai. Eventually, we run out of steam, and silence fills the room again.

 

  It's awkward because of me, so I need to think of something. "We got distracted earlier, but what games do you play?"

 

  Angelique smiles, creating dimples in her cheeks. "I mostly play strategy and RPGs. There aren't many women streaming strategy, so it makes me a bit unique," she enthusiastically explains. She talks about a few games she's currently playing. I don't know much about these things, but I enjoy listening to her talk. Her voice is unique, with a slightly high pitch and melodic backdrop.

 

  Her excitement is contagious, so I want to try it too. "Are there any games we can try together? Not versus though."

 

  Angelique holds her chin and tilts her head. Her twin tails tilt with her adding to her cuteness. "Sure," she says as she turns and boots up a game.

 

  I walk over and look at the screen. Angelique clicks start on the menu, and the game begins. "We can play two of the characters."

 

  "Alright," I nod. Angelique shows me how to move and shoot. I watch closely, and when it's my turn, I bend across the chair to move the mouse. I click around and move my character. After finishing, I stand back up. "How was that?"

 

  Angelique smiles at me and says, "You did good. Sorry I don't have another chair."

 

  I look at her and her chair, then shrug. "We can share this one," I state, solving the problem.

 

  "I don't think," Angelique starts to say. I reach out, put my hands under her arms, and lift. "eep!" she squeaks. My arms aren't that strong, but I can still manage this. I can't lift her over my head but just shifting her is easy.

 

  I slide under her and sit her between my legs. I'm now straddling her with her cute butt against my crotch. I wrap my hands around her and pull her into my body. I've wanted to hug her since the beginning, and now I can fulfill that desire. My boobs sit on Angelique's shoulders, and her head is below my chin. I can smell her minty shampoo.

 

  Angelique is stiff as a board in my arms. "Oh, yeah. I guess this is fine."

 

  I notice she's lost some luster. Maybe I messed up again. I look at the screen and squeeze her. "It's your turn."

 

  After a moment of hesitation, she takes the mouse and begins to move. She clicks buttons on the keyboard and kills some of the aliens. Once she starts playing, her shoulders loosen up, and I sigh in relief.

 

  We play for a while, and I learn a lot about the game. Angelique's shyness disappears while playing. She even grabs my hand on the mouse several times to make sure I moved right. In the end, we start to lose because of me. But Angelique goes into serious mode and orders me about.

 

  As we play, I decide to ask, "Your dads nice. He helped me a lot the other day. But I haven't met your mom yet. Is she at work?"

 

  Angelique stiffens again. I even feel her shiver as she replies, "I've never met my mom. Well, I was born from her, of course."

 

  "I haven't met my father either," I say without thinking as I move my character.

 

  "Oh, you're like me. My mom wanted to abort me. Thank god dad was willing to save me. He paid mom to birth me. Well, he still pays that bitch every month. I feel bad for dad. If he wasn't burdened with me, he could do so much more," she explains in more detail.

 

  It's my turn to stiffen up. We aren't the same at all. As I worry, Angelique looks up at me from between my breasts. "I want to be alive, though. So I can only thank dad for sacrificing for me."

 

  "Mine isn't really the same," I start before trailing off. Well, I'm the dumb ass that brought this up, so I need to say it. "For me, I think mom hasn't had sex."

 

  "What? Like god gave her a virgin birth or something?" Angelique looks at me as if I'm making fun of her. But I'm not.

 

  "No, well, she was inseminated in the hospital. I've never heard about her having a relationship, so I think she may be inexperienced," I spurt out.

 

  There is a pause in the conversation as Angelique focuses on the game for a while. Eventually, she says, "That's pretty unique."

 

  "Yeah, well, she's done it twice. Mom always tells my sister and me that it's our duty to reproduce. As animals and humans, we must fulfill our role to leave more of us. It's great that medical science has come so far. I am not interested in men, so it puts me at ease."

 

  Angelique nods. "I think it's a good idea. I never thought of that." We continue to play as Angelique drags me across the finish line. "We did it," she states while falling back into my chest.

 

  "It was fun…. You're good at games, right? What would you do to get people into a dungeon?" I question.

 

  "Like a tabletop game?" she responds, shifting her head inquisitively.

 

  "I don't know what that is."

 

  "Ok, I guess the point is to have something people want. But I don't know the details, so it's hard to say."

 

  I'm not sure how much to tell her. Yeah, fantasy may be normal. But won't it shock this sheltered girl? Even I didn't know. Also, not everything is life-threatening. Is it too heavy to bring it up at a first meeting? Also, since it can be stolen and kill me, it's pretty dangerous to go blabbing to everyone.

 

  I go on to explain my complaints about the dungeon system. How unuseful Christal is. How the rules are obscure and ridiculously long, how after saying I didn't need to kill now they are pushing me to and any other minor complaint I have.

 

  Angelique listens carefully. Her brow furrows as she advises, "you should just quit such a shit game. Sounds like a scam."

 

  "I shouldn't have got involved, but it's too late now. I'll die if I don't figure this out," I say accidentally.

 

  Angelique jumps, "you'll die? Aren't you exaggerating?"

 

  I shake my head and sigh. "I shouldn't have said that."

 

  "Is this something from the city? Is that why you escaped out here?" She asks. Wow, that's a smart guess!

 

  "No, I ran into it out here, actually."

 

  "Is it on your phone? That's where you mostly play, right?" She questions.

 

  "No, it's not on my phone," I reply.

 

  She looks up at me with a scrunched-up face. "If I can see it, I might be able to help more."

 

  I look over at Christal, who's been standing there the whole time. "is there a way Angelique can see?" I say as if considering it. I hope Christal understands.

 

  Thankfully she does and responds, "she can become a retainer. Then she would have access to the system."

 

  I shake my head and pat her head. "Your advice is good enough. I don't want to drag you into this. But anyways you should come to meet my sister. She's a bit older than you, but it'll be fun. Come to my house next time!" I change the subject.

 

  "I'll let it go then, but I'll look into it," she states. Then we part ways, and I go home.

 

*****

POV Angelique.

  Wow, when dad told me a shut-in would be coming over, I thought she'd be fat and gross. But I guess that's mean. But she was more like a succubus than a blob. Her red hair was fiery, and her eyes were always looking at me lewdly.

  Hedone's skin is nicely tanned, making her look healthy. Not like the lumber workers who look like their skin is tougher than cowhide. Her toned legs and arms look great, and her boobs are enormous. If I had them, I'd have millions of followers.

 

  She's a bit of a weirdo, though. And what was that stuff about a dungeon… Hmm, I'm a bit interested. Maybe I should take a day off from streaming and check.

I was going to do more with the Angelique POV. But I'm not feeling it so I got the information I wanted and just ended it. Thanks for reading!

105