35 Revenge Part 1
2.7k 4 82
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Brigit POV continued

 

  I understand what mom meant. We need points. I run to a drawer and pull out some white rope made from silk. "Take this and tell Blue that she needs to make a bloody scene outside the dungeon!" I order the slimes. They take the rope and start to move.

 

  "Wait!" I yell. They can't talk, and I can't let the policeman find them. I quickly write a note. "Quick, follow me with the rope."

 

  I run to the back door with the slimes following me. "Take this note and give it to Blue. Don't follow the path, and don't forget to bring the rope," I give more precise orders. I hope they understand. Either way, they slide away from me towards the forest.

 

  I run back to the front door and take a moment to catch my breath. Once it's under control, I open the front door and meet the sheriff again. "Alright, I'm ready."

 

  We walk slowly down the path, and I deflect or answer questions based on what I think is best. When we reach the stream, I suck in a breath. This is too much Blue!

 

  I don't know how she had time to do this, but there is blood all over, and a dead bore. I see the sheriff look at me skeptically. I look at the scene and him in shock. "Wow. I just saw my sister and didn't notice all the chaos," I lie. I feel my voice stutter, and I can't look into his eyes.

 

  The sheriff looks at the scene contemplatively. Then he shrugs. "It's not unusual for a person to get tunnel vision in a stressful situation," he explains. "This makes things easier," he mumbles and pulls out a camera.

 

  After taking a few pictures, he takes me back home. I want to stay so I don't have to waste more time. But I can't think of a good reason. After double checking, I'm ok. The sheriff tells me to take it easy and get some rest. I nod and watch him leave.

 

  Since I'm here, I'll take a quick shower and change. I rush into the bathroom and strip. I take a hot shower and scrub to get the blood off. I then run to my room and grab my BDSM set. I don't usually wear it since it's uncomfortable. But this is a perfect time.

 

  The outfit has a leather corset that leaves my breasts exposed and a pair of high-heeled boots that go past my knee. They have straps along the side that show my skin. Last but not least is a dildo that hooks onto the bottom of the corset with straps. It looks like a J with an extra nub in the middle. I lube it up and insert the middle dildo that enters my pussy. I then slide the back of the J into my ass. The beads slowly spread me more with each inch. I'm sopping just from inserting. I strap it to my corset and look between my boobs at the sizeable red dildo penis.

 

  I leave without worrying about covering up. I run back to the dungeon with only a few stops. I regret putting the dildo in at home. It bounces back and forth fucking me the whole way. I enter the dungeon out of breath and already thoroughly pleasured.

 

  I grab a bottle from the corner and chug my sister's cum. It tastes like apple juice today. I then take another one and undue my dildo. I shove the open bottle into my pussy and dump her fluids in. I feel my sister's power working immediately. My muscles relax, and my sex drive returns.

 

  "It seems like the healing works better when combined with sex," I say to myself with a smirk. I then travel into the throne room.

 

  I see Blue fluttering lethargically. I walk over and hold out my hand to help her. She lands on my hand and flops on her cute little bottom. She looks at me, and I can see the exhaustion on her face. I worriedly ask her, "are you alright?"

 

  "I'm tired, I'm sore, and I'm running out of magic," Blue tells me sadly.

 

  "Don't worry. Aunty is here to take over!" I say.

 

  "Really?! Yay, Aunty, you are second best after mom," Blue squeals and hugs my thumb.

 

  I shake my head. "Maybe third best. Don't forget Grandma," I lecture.

 

  Blue refuses, "Grandma is good, but she hasn't done anything for me."

 

  "We can discuss this later," I state. I put Blue down on the throne. "Rope," I say with my hand held out. A slime slides over and places them in my hand. They seem a bit slimy and slippery now, I notice. This will be fun.

 

  It's not a string, but maybe I should try my title's ability. It seems to only work for clothes, but Shibari is a type of clothes. I think so, at least. "Slimes remove their clothes… Or not that might be dangerous." I remove their clothing, and they are all well built. Just what you'd expect from gym girls.

 

  They have bob cuts and well-defined muscles. Their boobs are from a handful to nonexistent. Their pubes are wild. I guess they don't trim over there? Or perhaps they are just that type of woman?

 

  Either way, it's disappointing as I like a well-groomed pussy. I have a small airstrip that's short, for example. Hedone keeps herself clean-shaven. It helps with the smell, she said, since she's sweating all the time.

 

I thought about showing the sheriff questioning and stuff but it's not relevant. I'm kind of annoyed at myself for being police would have to come to an accident like this. Well I know someone would complain if they didn't come.

I'm not going to leave you all hanging. The fun chapter is out too! Double release because my set up is too long.

82