Chapter 1
1.1k 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

The world's best university HARVARD.

Jack worked hard all along in high school to get into Harvard University.So he never had time to get a girlfriend.But college was a new life and a new chance for him. Now.

Only downside was that Jack was studying mechanical engineering and girl ratios for all boys in the classroom was 4 boys per 1 boy.Even the lecturers were using obscene language in the class because there wasn't any girl in the classroom anway.

There was someone in the class who Jack suspected was a girl, but he had dismissed the possibility because there couldn't be a girl with a mustache.

Jack was 180 cm tall, had white skin and a fit body. He was an average type with short light brown hair and dark brown eyes. Although he was not a very handsome person, his mother's 40+ years old female friends sometimes called him handsome.

Jack saw the love of his life on the first day of college. More precisely, for now it was only one-sided,a platonic love. Still, Jack was hopeful for this love. He had big dreams. They will have lots of sex and fun during college after than they would marry. At least that's what Jack thought when he masturbated in the evenings.

'There is a time for everything. I just have to wait for the right moment,' thought Jack.

He had to make careful plans for the woman who would accompany him for the rest of his life until his death.

Our hero's love, Mary, was walking towards the faculty of fine arts building. Mary was a 180-cm-tall, full-curved body, thin-waisted and big-breasted walking cupid. Mary's emerald green eyes could have pierced one's soul. Every man or woman who saw Mary would always  turn one more time to look once again.

Although Jack majored in mechanical engineering, he used to come in front of the fine arts college at the other end of campus every school day. Just to see Mary once. It was like a daily dose of happiness for Jack. The extra 3 Kilometers he walked each day was well worth it. It would probably be more comfortable if he had a car, but unfortunately Jack didn't even have a single  penny. But money wasn't important.

'The important thing is Mary, after I graduate, I'll make a lot of money anyway.'

But today something happened that Jack never expected. Mary was standing in front of the school building, looking at him.

'Calm down,she probably has a friend behind me so she is looking this way.'

Jack turned around but there was no one behind him. He looked at Mary again and saw Mary smiling.

Jack suddenly worried. After all, he was a loser that people call Nerd. Even though he never admitted it, deep down he knew he was a nerd. He just didn't accept it. Denying the sad realities was people's defense mechanism.

Mary was smiling and waving her hand for Jack to come to her.

'Is she waving at me? Is this really happening? Will I finally get out of this miserable life? God I don't want much, please let me be happy, please'

Jack had found his courage and walked up to Mary.

"Why did you make me wait so long?" Mary playfully teased Jack.

Jack stood before Mary, but could not speak. He did nothing but stand like a statue.

This state of Jack amused Mary even more. At first Mary started to giggle a little. When Jack still didn't react, the sounds of laughter started to echo in front of the school building.

Sweat was running down Jack's forehead, but he still stood like a statue.

As Mary's laughter was now at the decibel levels of vintage Formula 1 cars, suddenly someone else's voice was heard.

"Mary! Could you be quiet, please? What's happening here?"

The name of Mary's close friend, who intervened, was Sue. Sue was 170 meters tall, brunette, and fair-skinned like a Victoria secret model. She was a beautiful and thin girl. She had medium-sized breasts,hip and ice-blue eyes. Sue was not a type that could be  easily friends with everyone. Even though she was a social girl,she would only open herself to people she trusted.

Mary wiped the tears from her eyes.

"It's nothing. We were chatting with my new friend."

Mary's words calmed him little as Jack was drenched in blood and sweat.

'Friend!!! I made a good start.' He thought.

Sue gave Jack a sad look and gave a sigh.

"Hey who are you?"

Distracted, Jack looked at Sue. She was a really beautiful girl, but when Mary was there, all the girls were all same to Jack.

“Hi I'm Jack, I'm from the engine department. I just wanted to say hello.”

Uncomfortable with Sue getting more  attention, Mary grabbed Jack's arm.

"Wonderful! Our lesson will begin, come join the lesson with us Jack. Let's not waste too much time here.”

Mary grabbed Jack by the arm and began to drag him towards the school.

Jack went into unresponsive mode again as Mary's breasts touched Jack's arm at the time. He could only feel the softness on her arm and focus on analyzing.

Behind the two,Sue shook her head then joined them.

The lecture is starting!

4