Chapter 1 – Sad, Lonely and Single Alpha Skunk
33 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The skunk population was shrinking due to lowered fertility and overhunting by humans and predatora.  As they were slowly approaching the extinction status, the gods were sympathetic and gave them an overnight evolution which caused the skunks to differentiate into Alpha, Beta and Omega. 

The Betas are the most common and they have average spray smell and fertility. The Alphas are less common but they are the top within the population of skunks with their spray pheromones having the power to tackle down predators of any kind. The rarest gender is Omega, unlike the other two genders, they have a gland at the back of their necks which releases an incredibly sweet pheromone smell that attracts the bees, butterflies and alphas. Additionally they have the best fertility to produce lots of baby skunks. The Omega skunks' spray is not that potent compared to a Beta or an Alpha but it was enough to scare away some predators like foxes. 

In the skunk community, they believed the stronger the Alpha, the more potent the spray of pheromones and the louder the sound when they release it. They also believed that the better quality Omega has  the sweetest smell with hundreds of bees and butteflies swarming around them whenever they are in heat. 

There is an Alpha skunk, he is the top of the top. He sprays a potent smell of pheromones with a thunderous roar that not only wards off other Alpha skunks and disorientate the predators as large as an elephant into questioning life, but also turns thousands of Omega skunks' knees weak until they faint within a radius of a thousand meters. Even when the Omega skunks wake up, they can't help but recall the sexy potent pheromone smell of cigarettes from that Alpha skunk and fantasize the idea of repopulating the entire skunk population with his fluffy babies. However, this Alpha skunk is very unfortunate in romance.

Whenever an Omega skunk in heat tried to climb into his nest, his body would unconsciously spray his strong pheromones loudly. All the Omega skunks fainted and paused their heat before they managed to climb into his nest nest. The Alpha skunk is sad because all of his other friends already made cute furry babies with the cute Omegas they found, but he is still lonely and single.

"When can I find a cute Omega to make the cutest fluffiest babies?" he laments sadly as he cleans up his nest from the dead bees and butterflies that was sprayed along with the fainted Omega skunk. 

1