MxM 0019 Hidden Servants
12 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

0019 Hidden Servants

 

"Shit, I ran out of bullets!".

"Idiot, I said I wanted you to fuck me in uniform, but you had to take off all your clothes, at least you'd still have ammo...
... Even our cell phones were lost in the car, we can't illuminate anything on the way...".

"Fuck Erika, it's not time to play, stop pulling me...".

"Shut up Sandro, come here...".

During the escape from the Envoy's attack, the dozens of people fled in all directions, in one of those directions, Erika pulled Sandro close to the main road, while the Envoy followed the fleeing majority south towards the forest.

"What's the problem?".

"Do you really want to follow them into the woods?
Have you forgotten about the monster we saw spying on us?".

"But the others are there, I think it's enough to kill the monster...".

"If not even a guy in armor died, do you think a monster will die? Do you only think with the head of your penis?".

The two stopped running to talk, but each one wanted to go a different way, and with the little argument Erika got annoyed with Sandro.

"Go with them then, I'll go alone or find another guy to go with me...".

"No! Okay, I'll go with you, but where?".

As soon as Sandro asked the question, Erika turned pale with eyes wide open looking behind Sandro, that as soon as he noticed her anomaly, he felt his heart race.

"Don't tell me there's something behind me! Stop playing with me!".

He turned around, suddenly pointing his gun, and coming along the main road way, a humanoid with a completely black body and beady white eyes was walking calmly towards them, Sandro tried to shoot taken by fear, but realizing that the gun didn't fire, he remembered being out of bullets, and threw his revolver at the monster, not hitting him.

"We're stuck between him and the forest, now what?
Still want to take another way?".

"Wait, is he waving at us?".

Seeing the creature waving its hand as if to communicate, they resisted not running and waited for the approach, while trying to find a way out of the current situation.

**************************************************

"He passed us...
... Let's sit there by the tree, I need to rest, you're too heavy Nathan!".

"Are you calling me fat?".

"Stop both of you, be quiet or you'll attract his attention again!
Nathan my son, how are you?".

"Alex, why do you think he ignored us and went after the others?".

"Calm down let me sit... Aarh my back...
... I've seen him kill those furthest or fastest, we're carrying Nathan, just as I saw him ignoring the others who are hurt...
... Maybe he doesn't want to let anyone get away, and the slower ones can be reached later, it would be different if he let the fastest ones disappear into the forest...".

"Sounds like a good analysis, but why do you think that?".

Alex's group stopped by a tree, using its shadow to better hide in the dark of the night, they were one of the groups that did not stray so far from the shed, so when looking towards the forest, they could still see the white and bluish green lights, as well as hear the multiple gunshots.

"I honestly have no idea, but if I were a maniac chaser wanting to kill as many mobs as possible, I would do it this way...".

"Shit Alex, we're not in a game!".

"I made an extremely accurate comparison of our reality...
... But taking advantage of the break, what the fuck is all this happening Helena?".

Alex looked at Helena who was still standing looking towards the forest, Julia and Nathan also sat down and were waiting for her explanation, and as soon as she started to tell, they had more doubts than an answer that would help them.

"What church would let a guy like that go around killing people?".

"Oh Julia, do you remember when Lucius and I were teaching Nathan history?
I mean, we don't understand the real context here right now, but I don't think young people are to blame...".

"Unless they're members of a cult that sacrifices people, and so inviting us into town is a way of turning us in for a ceremony for free...".

"Which way is the city they went to?".

"For there...".

Julia and Alex started a little discussion about history and church, Helena entered the conversation bringing up the possibility that neither church people nor young people can be innocent using the example of a possible sacrifice ritual, Nathan out of curiosity asked which way is the city they went to, and so, Helena, who couldn't take her eyes off the forest, pointed back without turning around.

Nathan followed the direction she pointed, and was surprised to see a strange scene that he thought he would only see something like this in a horror movie.

A humanoid monster was just a few feet away from reaching a duo wearing black robes, who he recognized to be one of the policeman and one of the women he saw inside the bus some time ago.

"People, people, look there!".

Distracted by the conversation between them, the three quickly looked in the direction Nathan pointed, right at the moment when the creature stopped and started to hold its belly as if it was feeling some kind of pain.

**************************************************

*"What do you want with us?"*.

"Why are you talking to this thing?
Speaking in English yet?".

"Didn't you see that those weird boys were talking in English before? I'm just trying...".

Sandro and Erika started arguing again, while Erika tried to communicate with the monster ahead, Sandro was questioning the woman, and so the black humanoid stopped a few meters from the two and placed his hands on his belly as if he was feeling a lot of pain, His mouth is completely white, as are his eyes, but even though his mouth is opening and closing, he doesn't make a sound.

It looked like something pointed wanted to come out of the belly, opening it from the inside out, Sandro felt his body go cold when he noticed the shape of a hand being pushed from inside the dark skin, Erika felt weak in her legs and leaned on Sandro, both of them standing completely still.

The hand managed to open the belly from the inside, and a second appeared holding the other side of the torn belly, and both hands opened the belly to the sides, from which a black head with white, round eyes came out with a white smile.

From the side of the head coming out of the belly, a second pair of hands appeared, opening the ripped belly even further, at that moment the body of the black humanoid fell to the ground with its belly up, and slowly another smaller humanoid the size of a child came out of the belly and, behind him a second humanoid stood up, they both looked at each other.

"Shit, I never wanted to have kids...
... Watching this, maybe I don't even want to have sex anymore, just in case...".

"...".

They were both embracing watching the humanoid being split in half, and at the end of it all, the big body just turned to dust and crumbling to the ground, it was too sinister for them.

But as soon as the two little ones greeted each other, one of them went back along the main road, disappearing into the night with extreme ease, and the second made a gesture with his hand for Sandro and Erika to follow him, and went towards the forest by a different path that the Envoy had gone.

Looking at Sandro's face of denial, Erika struggled to follow the monster, in her thought, the monster wasn't trying to kill them, because if it wanted to, it would have done it during her sex with Sandro.

^"Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit!
What don't I do for you my friend?"^.

Sandro being left behind, looked to the sides where there were only a few people near a tree, others running further away, and the noise of gunfire in the background, finally, he looked down, towards his waist and then ran to reach Erika.

**************************************************

"But what... Are they going to follow that thing?".

"It seems so, what are we going to do?".

"How horrible! Come Nathan, let's pray!".

"Not now mom, seriously, we need to get out of here!".

"Wait Julia, this is not the time for this, Nathan is right...".

"Calm down, so the forest there and there is not a good way...".

"Yes, and I heard one of the young people saying that there are more people from that church on that side...".

"And for the city side, we have this little monster, possibly other monsters, and the chance to arrive in the city and become a sacrifice of some clueless ritual?".

Helena asked scared, Nathan was silent but his mother, who was horrified, called him to pray, which he denied and Helena came to his aid by agreeing with him.

Alex tried to calm them down by asking which paths they could take, and with Helena's answer, the last alternative was to head north, where everyone looked, and there wasn't much but more rice fields, and as they looked in that direction, Helena grabbed Alex's shoulder.

"I think it's the best choice...".

"Wait, I need more rest, and so does Nathan...".

Once Helena had made her choice, Julia told her to wait, and everyone looked at each other trying to find a middle ground.

"If we find someone, we need to be undercover...
... I saw that the shed has a lot of things, some simple clothes can help us to pass for strangers without problems...".

"Yes, Julia, I think Alex and I should go find some clothes, you two can rest here and wait...".

Julia and Alex quickly came up with a plan, Julia seemed to want to say something, but in the end she agreed, and before the two of them left, she pulled Alex again and gave him a hug.

"Thank you... Thank you for everything...".

"It's okay, we'll be back soon... Take care of your mother man!".

"Hey, I wish I could, but she's so stubborn... 
... You can go there man, we'll wait for you to get out of here soon!".

Nathan and Alex bumped fists together, and so Helena ran back to the shed with Alex following behind her, both looking to avoid possible danger.

**************************************************

"Guys, I'm sorry, I don't know how these people ended up in my house, I got there and the house was already surrounded...".

"It's okay Maycon, we know it's not your fault...".

"And you Jeffrey, you've been quiet this whole time...
... I know you care about Ronan, after all the useless duo shouldn't die easy right?".

"Yeah dude, they shouldn't do anything with Ronan and Sara, I have more concerns about Thomas, they like to torture those who aren't noble...".

"No! I mean yes... 
... Of course I'm worried about them, but that's not it...
... I think I hallucinated after the Confessor used her ability on me, I kept seeing things in the shed, and it messed with me a little...".

The group of young people continued discreetly to the City of Marro, as they talked, they tried to lighten everyone's mood, but one of them, one of the two most chatty of the group, was strangely quieter, and hadn't spoken a single word since it all happened.

"Were you so scared?".

"No, never mind...".

"Jeffrey, come on, let's stop making fun of you...".

"Seriously, it's no big deal...
... When I was tied up, I saw a half-human creature, with a completely black body, crawling on the roof of the shed, crazy...".

"Hang on!".

The description of the hallucination caught the attention of everyone in the group who looked at Jeffrey trying to remember something, but Maycon stopped everyone, asking them to wait.

"Describe in detail.".

"Dude, it's just a hallucination!".

"No idiot! You didn't get an instructor and you didn't even study for yourself...
... Its description is similar to something called 'Mother's Servant'...
... Describe in more detail, please?".

Jaffrey noticed the seriousness in the expression on Maycon's face, and when he mentioned the being called 'Mother's Servant', everyone seemed to have remembered something, and they got serious too, while they were waiting for his description, he felt pressured and stopped to try to remember.

"Well, the body looked human, but it was completely dark...
... The eyes were round and white... Shit, it scared me so much when I saw that face...
... Ah yes, he held a black sphere that had several bright spots, similar to the stars during dark nights...".

"And what did he do there in the shed?".

"Nothing, he stopped in a corner on the ceiling and the sphere began to glow...
... After that came all that noise and destruction, and that crazy magic that brought in that bunch of weird people...
... To tell the truth, I think I'm hallucinating right now... Ouch! Hey!".

"No, you're not hallucinating, idiot!".

"Shit, is really a Servant of the Mother, and this strange sphere?
Any artifacts?".

"I can't say...".

"So there must be some of those women hiding somewhere...".

Jeffrey's brief explanation brought the group confirmation about the black humanoids, but not only that, a new information was obtained, a third group was involved in this whole mess, and furthermore, this third group was well hidden while making their schemes.

"Quiet, there's a group heading our way!".

A large group was coming along the main road, in the darkness of the night, only the reflected light of the moon would not be enough to see any detail of these people, but the white color was easily distinguishable, even more so if an entire group wore white in the middle of the dark road.

0