MxM 0024 Small Meetings
10 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

0024 Small Meetings

 

"Alicia! Let me heal you with my miracles!".

"Wait, where's Father? I need to tell him something...".

Jenany arrived at Alicia in a hurry, surprising Sara by the friendly way in which the newcomer treated the Confessor, as for Alicia, she looked for the Father and when she found him standing next to the Watcher, she ran towards him.

Jenany followed Alicia trying to keep her still to heal her, Sara was alone with even more people from the church around, so she decided to stay away and look for Lucius with her eyes, and not finding him, she was anxious.

"Calm down girl Alicia, let your friend heal you...".

"Sir Father, I need to ask for protection for those accused of heresy, they are good people, and also... And also...".

Alicia had prepared herself for the moment, but after being injured and now in front of the Father, all her planned conversations and prepared arguments simply disappeared from her mind, so after her opening words, she was left looking at Alcione in shame.

"Calm down, you're a Confessor... 
You can do your report visually, and looking at the Envoy, it looks like I need every detail possible...
... Come on girl Jenany, heal your friend...".

Alcione smiled at Alicia, he liked her kindness in wanting to help these people, and before receiving the girl's report, and asked Jenany to heal her.

Jenany was excited, and then she placed her hands on Alicia's shoulder, as gray light began to flow from her hands, the wound on Alicia's body began to slowly close.

"After healing her, go help the Envoy...
... As a Healer, your duty is to help everyone who is injured, not just your friends...".

"Yes sir Father!".

After giving the order to Jenany, Alcione looked with interest at Sara who stayed away from them, deducing that she was part of that family's son's group, but when looking a little more, she didn't find the boy and not even other people, just those who are dressed in strange clothes.

As for this group in prayer, he preferred not to approach until he had an explanation of recent events, although he already had an idea of ​​what had happened, with each new thing he saw in the place, the more worried he became.

"Sir Father, another group has arrived...".

This time, the Watcher beside him pointed to the road, where the other group from the church was coming, in their bright white clothes in the low light of the night, and seeing the group approaching, Alcione grabbed his beard and walked towards them to receive them.

**************************************************

"Imagine man, if we had those powers, we could do whatever we wanted...".

"Yes, there would be no police or anyone to arrest us, just steal what we want and fuck all the girls!".

"Shhhh! Speak down, my mother will listen!".

"Which mother dude? If it hadn't been for that mad knight, I would have been gone a long time...".

"Gone is the fuck! We don't even know where we are, stop wanting to be the badass!".

From a distance, Nathan saw his mother kneeling with the others, and in the group of older teenagers he was in, he was quiet as he listened to the other boys' conversation, the girls were not together, as family members forced them to kneel with them, and the smaller children were trapped in their arms so as not to run away or put themselves in danger.

The adult group had more than thirty adults, just over forty with teenagers and children.

 "And you man? What power would you like to have?".

One of the boys called Nathan asking about the powers he would like to have, unlike the scared majority, these boys were more interested in having powers to do their own thing.

"I, I don't know... I haven't stopped to think about it yet, I don't even know if it's possible for us to have some kind of power...".

"Damn man, stop spoiling our dreams!".

"Let him, maybe if we ask the white knight, he'll teach us something...".

With Nathan's answer, the other boys got angry and left him aside, being excluded once again, Nathan decided to get up and look for Lucius' body, he felt alone and wanted to say goodbye to him Lucius, so he took advantage that the knight was quiet, and the newcomers didn't cause any more problems, and went over to Lucius' body, heading in the direction he had a rough idea of ​​where he was.

**************************************************

"Father Alcione...".

"Father Alberto.".

"Long time no see you, and you still have that big beard...".

"And you're still proud, right?".

Alcione was standing with the Watcher at his side, in front of the two, the other group stopped to greet them, and in the brief moment Alcione saw the disgust on Alberto's face, and soon understood why and sighed.

"The Father Alcione, who always says he is too old for great deeds and adventures, was the first to arrive at the event of a Chaos Gate...
... It seems that the rewards even rejuvenate an old man's body...".

"... Don't get me wrong Father Alberto, I'm in the territory designated by superiors, don't blame me for such an event falling into my lap...".

Father Alberto's sullenly arched brow softened at Alcione's explanation, but not giving up, he wanted some of the reward for himself and continued on.

"Father Alcione, you'd better rest then, give me the report and I'll deal with these headaches for you...".

"Well, I just got on this side, I was resting at the farmer's house on the other side when it all happened...".

The fake smile on Alberto's lips trembled when he heard that Father Alcione was resting comfortably in a farmer's house while he slept on the hard floor last night.

"... But no problem, I have a Confessor who was on site, she should be ready to give her report in the best possible way, the Confessor's way...".

"A Confessor? 
We have so few and it is extremely difficult to train one, only four must be participating in this mission...
... And one of them is on your team, it's very lucky indeed...".

"It's no big deal... It's just her first mission, so she couldn't participate in the places that demand a lot...".

As they talked, they both started to walk towards the shed, where Alicia was already healed and remained sitting next to Sara again.

Sara, who saw from afar even more church people arriving, turned pale, and asking Alicia's permission, she decided to leave to look for Lucius, which Alicia thought was a good idea and let her go.

"Confessor come here...
... This is Father Alberto, he will help us from now on, but first of all, we need your report to know what to do...".

"Yes sir Father, let's sit down first...".

Alicia nodded to Alberto out of respect, then called them to sit down, so the three of them sat on the floor next to each other, and looking into Alicia's eyes, Alicia used her skills.

"Relax your body and mind...
... 'Miracle of Dreams'...".

The pink light shone in Alicia's eyes, and then Alcione's and Alberto's eyes reflected the pink glow in her eyes, then they closed their eyes sleepily, thus Alicia went through all the events from the moment they left the house of Maycon's parents, going through the investigations in the memories of the young people, and arriving at the conflict caused by the Envoy.

**************************************************

Lucius avoided passing close to the kneeling group, he recognized the blue-eyed man from afar, and out of disgust, he didn't want to interact with these people, let alone worry about them.

"Right... These bodies stretched out like that, it's very bizarre...
... Did they get that way because they are on the event horizon of space displacement?".

He walked along the edge of the wreckage, where he found several stretched and distorted bodies and objects, after a few minutes of observation, he went back to looking for his body.

In the position a little further away from the shed, he saw her body lying on the floor and ran towards him, when he stopped on the side, he was without reaction for a moment, but then he bent down and looked for his cell phone in his jacket.

Picking up his cell phone, he looked at the screen displaying 9:23 in the morning and flashed a smile, the screen also displayed the no signal icon, something he already expected, after turning off the screen, he picked up his backpack thrown on the floor, and inside it he took out the bread to eat.

^"I can't be shirtless in this cold...
... Will it look really weird if I show up wearing my black jacket?
I think I just need my cell phone, but I have to solve the power problem first..."^.

Eating his bread, Lucius thought about what he needed from now on, as well as how his future plans would unfold, and as soon as he finished eating, he took a bottle of water from his backpack and took a big gulp.

^"Right, I think I'll use the water to clean some of the blood off the jacket...
... It shouldn't be difficult to get water around here, I just need to boil it before drinking...
... I can't leave without knowing where to go, I need more information, as well as finding a more peaceful place to set up an office or workshop..."^.

Removing the jacket from the fallen body, he began trying to get rid of the excess blood, while continuing to map out his plans.

"Hey! What are you doing with Lucius' body?!".

"Nathan?".

"How do you know my name? Who are you?".

When he finished putting on the jacket, still wet, Nathan appeared and screamed when he saw a stranger stealing Lucius' clothes and belongings, Nathan who was sad before, now was furious.

"Do you remember when you ran around me crying while asking for help studying, holding a test in your hand that showed your low grade?
And behind you, your mother ran holding a slipper in her hand wanting to punish you... It was eight years ago, do you remember?".

"Lucius? How can it be you? What's happening?".

"Come, let's talk a little...".

The two stare at each other for a few seconds, Nathan was in disbelief, he didn't know whether to be happy or scared with the person totally different from Lucius being in front of him saying it's Lucius himself, when the real body is lying next to him.

So he slowly approached, and the two talked for a while.

**************************************************

"Shit! Shit! Shit! Where did that person go with Thomas' body?
Why did I have to follow you up here?".

Sara was agitated with the arrival of so many people from the church, as she didn't know anything about these strange people on the other side, she deduced that they were part of the mysterious person's group, after all they were very different, however, at the same time they looked like people of the church.

She saw one of the teenagers leave the group a few minutes ago, and thought about following him as she looked for Lucius, there was no way to know if all the strangers knew each other, but it wouldn't hurt to try asking, however, in the middle of the way she remembered that she hadn't asked the person's name before, so she stopped walking and didn't know where to go.

Looking back, she saw that the Confessor Alicia was seated with the two Fathers, and the rest began digging through the wreckage and bodies of the dead looking for valuables or just out of curiosity.

Not wanting to be alone, she decided to keep looking and headed in the opposite direction of the shed.

In another ten minutes of walking, she saw something amazing, the mysterious person in Thomas' body was wearing a strange black outfit, and he rubbed the head of the teenager she had seen leave that group before, and then they both got up off the ground and came towards the shed meeting her standing on the way.

The teenager continued after looking at her, and Lucius stopped in front of him with a thoughtful expression.

"We need to leave, several other people from the church arrived...
... Let's take advantage that the Confessor bought us time, despite her wanting to help, I don't think it's going to work...".

"Sorry but I can't, I have to get two more people out of the group, but one of those people might be troublesome to convince to leave...".

"That group? What's up with them? They behave like church people, their eyes are frightening...".

"Well, it's because they are from another type of church that perhaps fundamentally there shouldn't be much difference in behavior between the two groups...
... But we don't have time to analyze this in detail... I think you can get away from here, I'll stay and try...".

"But what about Thomas' body? He also has people who care about him, you can't take him to death!".

The two talked and tried to come to some agreement, but Lucius didn't want to leave just yet, and Sara was almost crying with nerves for his stubbornness.

"Where would we go then?".

"We have to go to Inheritance, there will be a ceremony in a little while, and almost all the strongest people in the faction are there...".

"Did you say a magical passage is down there?
So no need to worry, as you and this body belong to the faction, I'm pretty sure they took us there as guides...
... And at some point they will try to get rid of us, we must behave well, so that they are comfortable without thinking too much about us...".

"I see, it makes sense...".

"When the time comes, we think of something to get away from them... But in the meantime, help me prepare some things here, come...".

Sara and Lucius reached a consensus and then Lucius showed a glass bottle he found in someone's backpack and a lighter, so he took Sara through the wreckage while he grabbed some things he found useful.

0