MxM 0029 Suppositions
5 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

0029 Suppositions

 

Sandro and Erika followed the three strange women apprehensively, around them, several Servants so dark that they could barely be distinguished in the middle of the night, they could only be seen because they were carrying people from the Earth.

"I hope none of these monsters eat us...".

"Quiet Sandro, we don't want to irritate them...
... But I believe they want something from us, I just don't know what it is yet...".

As the two talked softly to each other, the two girls with Great Sister, from time to time, looked back to watch them and smiled at each other.

Somehow, Sandro lost his fear and felt like a big man seeing the two young women smiling at him, and Erika remained confident as she stroked Sandro's body from time to time, when the girls looked at them.

*"Sister, they are strange...
... This woman is very bold, and the man behaves like an idiot when she keeps touching him..."*.

*"Yes, are all men like that? And why does she seem to like it?"*.

*"Quiet! This is no business for you two...
... We are already arriving at our camp..."*.

After a few more minutes of walking, they descended a path that opened into a clearing with few trees, and there a camp of several tents can be seen with a few fires lighting the place.

As soon as they arrived, several women came out of the tents and waited for Sister.

Sister arrived with a smile and pointed to a large tent, where Mother's Servants took the captured people one by one, and inside, a woman bound each of the people who came, and the Servants, after having their captives bound, crumbled like dust.

*"Sister! It's good that you're back...
... We received a letter from the Great Sister, it is a command to return as soon as possible..."*.

*"Calm down New Sister, we can't go out like this, we need to rest a little before...
... Come, let's go to the tent with me, I need to relax the way only you make me relax...
... Hey you! Prepare a tent for those two, no one must enter or peek on them, and don't let them out!"*.

One of the women ran and pulled Sandro and Erika by the arm, the two girls who had come with the Sister, looked at each other and discreetly followed the two, while the Sister entered the larger tent accompanied by the New Sister.

"Sandro, they are not speaking English like those boys, what do we do to communicate now?".

"Oh! They speak in Spanish, they have a slightly different accent, but I can understand a little, don't you know any Spanish?".

Erika was silent and just shook her head negatively, looks like she'll have to depend on Sandro to talk to these women from now on.

"At least there's something to eat here...".

"And we can rest...".

"What? Rest? But you got me all horny!
I just want to eat something to regain energy...".

"Even after all the shit going on and people dying, all you think about is sex?".

The two entered the small tent and began to talk more freely, on the tent there were some fruits which Sandro began to eat, the small oil lamp hanging from the tent ceiling made the lighting soft and the mood very suggestive between the two.

Erika judged Sandro for wanting to have sex with her at such a moment, but she noticed that the two girls were watching them through the slits in the tent and felt excited to be watched by the two, with that, she removed her black robe revealing her completely naked body with an almost invisible and tiny panties.

The girls watching the scene outside widened their eyes and covered their mouths, being shocked and red-faced at what was starting to happen inside the tent.

Amidst the trees, in the darkness, the shadow became even darker, and the leaves on the bushes swayed slightly.

**************************************************

*"There! There's the big house!"*.

The mountain had a gap on that side, revealing a precipice, and on the other side of the precipice, a flat area with some old trees and a large three-story house can be seen.

From the height they were at, it was impossible to go down the cliff to reach the other side and climb up again to reach the house, and the current path they were on led into a cave where no one knows where the exit is.

The would-be soldier was on the edge of the cliff as he pointed to the other side, Father Alcione approached, and Father Alberto pulled Lucius with him to go with him.

*"So boy, looks like you've done your part...
... Don't stop now, tell us how to get there!"*.

Lucius looked at the house that had the foundation made of stone blocks, the first and second floors made of masonry and the third floor made of wood, as drab as the whole place was, it still possessed a unique beauty.

^"Right, I have no idea where this place is!
Could it be that if I tell the truth now, will he push me up from here?"^.

Lucius looked down at the height of the fall and then took a few steps back, he definitely wouldn't tell the truth now.

*"See, there are some caves on the other side too...
... I'll be honest in saying that I don't remember the right way, but if we go through this cave, at some point we'll come out on the other side..."*.

The two Fathers looked at him once more, and felt that his answer now was more sincere than the previous answers, but Alberto didn't care about that, since Lucius wouldn't help inside the caves, he wouldn't need him anymore now.

*"Go back to your group...
... What do you think Father Alcione?"*.

*"We already have enough for a big report...
... A city-type Inheritance, with possible residents, environment with almost no life forms and so far, no obvious threat..."*.

*"A possible healing Inheritance from the Gray Path..."*.

*"Father Alberto, we still haven't found evidence that leads us to this, do you really believe the boy's words?"*.

Lucius walked back to Sara and the others as the two Fathers talked, Alcione wanted to end the exploration and head back, Alberto considered his suggestion, but the temptation Lucius left in his mind was simmering in his head.

*"It's okay if you want to stay here and wait, Father Alcione...
... But I'll take the four of them with me and continue exploring for a few more hours...
... If there's nothing important in that house, I'll kill the four of them and we'll go back to finish the report..."*.

*"... All right, but I hope you don't kill them...
... Let's let the church judge them..."*.

Father Alcione smoothed his beard and returned to Jenany's side, Father Alberto frowned as he watched Alcione walk away from him, but in the end he would do things his own way.

*"Come here...
... I want the two Envoys to lead two teams of soldiers...
... Jardel Watcher will come with me, and you Freddy Watcher will accompany Father Alcione, I'll give you all twenty minutes to get organized..."*.

With Alberto's command, everyone started to move, the two Envoys met with the would-be soldiers and started talking to divide the two groups.

**************************************************

*"Thomas, how did you know this place?"*.

Lucius just arrived and Jeffrey already asked a question all excited, Sara and Maycon approached to talk about the plan, and Jenany felt timid to approach them, but Lucius invited her to join, and that surprised the others.

*"I honestly don't have the slightest idea what this place is...
... You, Jenany right?
What do you know about the Gray Path?"*.

Lucius' sincerity surprised Maycon and Jeffrey more than the fact that he'd asked Jenany to talk, and his question about the Gray Path made everyone have their own questions.

Maycon finally raised a warning about Lucius, for him, how could Thomas not know about the relationship between the Gray Path and the church?

Jeffrey, who had not received his trainings yet, had no idea what it was all about and could only think about the possible meanings of the Gray Path.

Sara's eyes widened as Lucius had just turned himself in, and she feared that Maycon would cause some trouble with the church people nearby.

And Jenany, who has never heard the term 'Gray Path', didn't understand why this question was directed at her.

*"Never heard of this, I only know the term 'Gray Miracle'..."*.

*"Gray Miracle?"*.

Lucius heard the term 'Miracle' and made a direct connection between the church, the heretics, 'Path' and 'Miracle', the Father's interest in studies and his words about creating miracles with what they could find, and with a epiphany he discovered something.

*"So it's all the same, only the name is different?"*.

*"You are not Thomas! Who are you?"*.

*"What are you talking about Maycon?"*.

*"Damn Jeffrey, just listen to me! It's not the Thomas!"*.

*"What is happening here young people?"*.

Lucius asked a question to confirm his assumption, but upon asking the question, Maycon's assumption was also confirmed, he was furious to discover that his friend Thomas was not his real friend.

Sara tried to push Maycon away and Jeffrey didn't understand anything, Jenany took a few steps back, she may be naive but she wasn't stupid, the assumption that Thomas wasn't the Thomas the group of friends knew could only mean one thing to her, something supernatural.

Father Alcione arrived in time to hear the end of the discussion and was surprised by what he heard, but he didn't want the confusion to draw Father Alberto's attention or the others' attention, and he tried to calm them down.

**************************************************

"Triumph for the Exalted!". "Triumph for the Exalted!".

*"Quiet!!!"*.

"Faithfuls of the Exalted! Our warrior means that there are dangers ahead, I suppose we'd better keep quiet...".

The group walked happily and shouting, the church men were around and felt uncomfortable with them, then the group's Envoy shouted for silence and Vinicius tried to lessen the scare they took.

Julia was happy in the middle of the group, but with the shock she got from the Envoy's scream and the bluish green light that came out of his body, she fell back into reality for a moment, and with that, she watched the contempt in the eyes of each of the men who were escorting her group.

Fear came over her again, and an idea began to form in her mind, she and her son were being taken as captives, not as guests like everyone else had been led to believe.

^"Oh my gosh! Nathan!"^.

Worried, she looked back and saw her son walking with the other teenagers, Nathan was looking right at her, and she saw how upset and worried he was too, but now, she didn't know what else she could do and just let the tears fall down her face as she walked with everyone.

And so the group entered the forest from the west side, heading towards the church camp.

**************************************************

From a distance, Alicia followed with her eyes the group leaving and entering the forest passing by the Maycon's family house, she was already tired of waiting for the church's intelligence collector, and with every minute of waiting, more anxious stayed.

She sighed and looked for a place to sit that was exposed and easy for the man of intelligence to find her, she didn't understand why Father Alcione didn't want to send her to the meeting point where her group should be, maybe the other Watcher from her group had already met the intelligence man.

She got distracted thinking that maybe she was wasting time there, and that the Father had forgotten about the other Watcher, and without realizing it, someone approached her with heavy steps.

"It's nothing personal girl...
... But you must pay for having acted against me!".

"What? Arrgh!".

She turned to the side and saw the Envoy, his body glowing with white light, attacking her with a sword swing, she raised her arms to defend herself as she threw herself back in fright, and so the blow hit her right arm up to shoulder height.

She felt the pain, but didn't have time to think or ask, just twisted her body on the floor dodging the second blow, and then she looked once more at the Envoy with her eyes glowing in pink.

"Miracle! Diving into Dreams!".

As the Envoy was about to deliver a blow to impale Alicia's chest, his eyes flashed in pink, his expression went blank and he fell facedown on the floor beside her.

**************************************************

"Envoy Otis, I came to receive your report...".

"Father Alcione...
... I hope you don't hurt me too much in your report to superiors...".

"Otis, I'll just tell the truth... 
... But of course, I can try to smooth things over for you, so please give your report...".

Otis was sitting praying when Father Alcione asked for his report, the Envoy looked upset that he had to tell Father his actions while Alcione had a sad expression as she looked at the knight in front of her.

Beside the two, a pair of pink eyes appeared in the dark watching the conversation between the two, during the conversation she overheard Otis mention the Servants of the Mother taking people away, as well as the possibility of the other Watcher being dead since he didn't show up during the Chaos Gate.

Alcione talked about the possibility of him being demoted, as well as seeing the fury in the Envoy's eyes, then the scene changed to the moment when one of Father Alberto's Watchers started talking to him, she heard about the secret mission and approached to see the contents of the letter.

_"Father Alcione's Confessor was corrupted by heretics...
... He wants to protect her...
... Diore will not allow the protection of those who sympathize with heretics...
... If you, Envoy Otis Stoneheinn, execute Confessor Alicia Frewlien, all your mistakes will be reconsidered...
... Mission issued by Father Alberto Nobleman."_.

Alicia was horrified by a church mission issued by a Father to hunt her down, and now her wildest assumption about her fearing for her life when she heard Father Alcione asking for her to hide in town has come true.

At that moment, Otis woke up a little and realized the strangeness in the place, he looked to the side and found the pink eyes floating in the air and quickly understood what was happening.

**************************************************

Aaaaarrh!

With the white light going out, Otis felt the accumulating pain when he woke up, he screamed and the bluish green light rose from his body like a fire burning intensely, he got up from the ground and looked ahead.

Alicia had already run away from him while holding her bleeding arm, she was desperate, and headed for the road that led to the city, but on the way, she found three would-be soldiers holding swords and waiting for her.

She stopped and looked to the side, where the Envoy was coming with hatred in his eyes.

 

Thanks for reading!

The next chapter will be out on May 9th!
Don't forget to like, favorite and comment!
I want to know what you think about MxM, the characters and the universe as a whole!
Tell me if you have any theories about the story?
A big hug to everyone!

0