MxM 0032 Discussions
4 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

0032 Discussions

 

"Shit...".

Jamie managed to put the reins on the horses and secure them to the wagon, it took him several minutes to get into the seat, but now he didn't have the strength to drive the wagon.

He was panting and couldn't swing the reins to get the horses to walk, with a few more breaths he took a deep breath and made a strange noise with his mouth that caught the horses' attention.

Somehow, the sound made them start walking, but as they pulled the wagon, the force rocked Jamie's body backwards, causing him to fall beside Alicia, lying there, he looked up to the sky and fixed his eyes on the two strange moons, and so he slowly blacked out.

The horses seemed used to taking trips and always walking the same route, they took the narrow road adjacent to the farmhouse, the same one Alicia had been trying to run away from earlier, and continued on without stopping.

So the horses took the wagon at a speed that was neither fast nor slow, heading north into the once again peaceful night.

**************************************************

*"Don't worry, sir Father Alberto, I'll cut his head off myself now!"*.

*"No!"*. *"Stop there!"*. *"Stop Watcher Jardel!"*.

The Watcher next to Alberto and Lucius, made his sword shine, and was already prepared to kill Lucius, but everyone stopped him, even the Watcher next to Alcione ran to stop him.

In a strange scene, the two Watchers faced each other, and the two Fathers approached to calm the situation.

*"Honestly, I think killing myself is the worst way..."*.

Everyone looked at Lucius again, who even threatened by one of the Watchers, still didn't stop talking, but this time, the look on the young man's face was no longer the look of intelligence and superiority it had been moments ago, now it was a slightly mad look with a hint of hate.

*"I don't need to tell you where the prejudice of all of you comes from...
... But if when facing an argument contrary to your principles, or dealing with those who are different from you, your only answer is to kill, since any answer you want to give, goes into contradiction... 
... Or simply appeals to an answer that doesn't answer anything...
... This is the same as assuming you are wrong and that your principles are largely... False..."*.

Lucius assumed a stance that he would dare fight the Watcher, and he looked very angry, the others were silent listening to his words.

Father Alcione fell into deep thought about the question raised, he witnessed countless cases where innocent people died just for being different from what the church says is right, and now correlating the killing of innocents with the defense of false principles, made some old thoughts inside him make some sense now.

Father Alberto was always proud and liked to show off his privileged knowledge, it was a fact for him that anyone who showed to know more than he made him feel irritated, but the possibility that most of what he knew and learned was untrue clouded his mind so that he determined that he would get to the bottom of these matters with the young man, to assuage all his doubts.

The Watcher facing Lucius was getting more and more angry, his body lit up the whole cavern corridor, his expression was one of hate but without the support of the two Fathers, he couldn't do anything against the young man now.

The Watcher Freddy had a complicated look on his face, he wasn't angry, he had doubts and thoughts, but he didn't leave Alcione and Lucius' side, something Lucius said made him want to defend him, and he wanted a moment alone with Lucius to ask him a few questions.

*"Sara, it's time for you to explain what happened to Thomas!"*.

*"Let me think a little more, maybe we should tell Father too..."*.

*"Are you crazy? Why tell them?"*.

Maycon wanted to take advantage of the moment when Father walked away from them, but seeing that Sara wanted Father's help, he couldn't understand and looked nervously at Jenany next to Jeffrey.

*"Maycon, I understand that Thomas is your best friend...
... But stop treating others like that...
... Come Jenany, let's talk more, he's being an idiot now, it's not worth being around him!"*.

Jeffrey dragged Jenany to the side, she was upset with Maycon, but she understood him, and watching the two walk away, Maycon lowered his head in disappointment with his own conduct.

*"The person controlling Thomas' body came from another world, we have no idea what he can do...
... But have you noticed that this is the second time someone has pointed a sword at him, and he seems to change completely?"*.

Maycon was shocked by the revelation that the person controlling Thomas' body could be from another world, and hearing Sara's question, he quickly remembered how Thomas had behaved in the underground salon, when would-be soldiers had pointed their swords at him.

His emotion fluctuated from sarcasm and intelligence to hate and anger, if that was just the individual's personality it wouldn't be a problem, but if that were some condition to activate some unknown ability, it could be dangerous for everyone.

*"All right, as soon as we're alone with the Father, you explain everything...
... Anyway, we still need to escape, do you remember the way back from the cave?"*.

*"Not really, but I think the house we're going to is the faction leader's house, I heard my father talking to Thomas' father, about the faction leader living in the mountain..."*.

Maycon and Sara continued talking, on the other side Alberto pushed away the Watcher Jardel who was nervous while looking strangely at Lucius.

*"Stop Watcher Jardel...
... This young man will be taken to the study group by me and Father Alcione...
... Father Alcione, you do the report on this..."*.

*"All right, I'll do the report, but let's continue on our way, we wasted a lot of time here...
... And you young man, don't talk anymore, please..."*.

Jardel put the sword away and stopped emanating his power, Alberto left him alone, but preferred not to get too close to Lucius, and Alcione reminded them to move on, while asking Lucius not to speak anymore.

Lucius' expression softened, and he smiled back at the Fathers, making them both feel uncomfortable with the young man, Sara and Maycon looked at each other again, reaffirming Sara's concerns.

*"All right, you there! Wake up! Take us on the right path!"*.

*"Yes please, this way sir Father!"*.

The would-be soldier was quiet from the moment he arrived, he didn't understand anything that was happening there, and now that he was called to attention by the Father, he got scared but soon ran leading the group.

Without another word, they all followed the would-be soldier through the cave corridors to the exit on the other side.

**************************************************

"Sister Claudia, you finished with my neck today...
... My mouth is numb too, from sucking you so much...".

"I'm sorry Little Sister Berta... Today I saw something that excited me during my mission...".

"Ooh, Sister, are you doing perverted things during your mission?
You're cheating on me?".

"Shut up! We're on a secret mission, do you think I have time for this?".

"But haven't we just done that now? For who knows how long, but, more than an hour?".

"Shut up! Give me the letter you received earlier, you ruined my mood...".

In the big tent, the two naked women were lying on thin mattresses with their bodies entwined, Sister Claudia was in a good mood, but the argument made her get up and walk away from Little Sister Berta.

Despite being the largest of the tents, it only had an internal area of ​​approximately 4 square meters, Claudia went to one side of the tent and started to get dressed, while Berta went to the other side and began digging through the bags and backpacks for the letter.

Berta took a while to find the letter, when she turned around, she saw Claudia already dressed and keeping a spherical artifact full of glowing dots inside her backpack, delighted with the artifact, she didn't notice Claudia looking at her after putting the backpack away.

"The letter?".

Having her attention back on Claudia, Berta handed over the letter while shyly looking at the backpack leaning against other bags in the corner of the tent.

_"Urgent message to Sister Claudia Sastre of the Hordo Sisterhood Team...
... The Daughters' Pilgrimage journey ended sooner than we thought...
... Cancel the mission as soon as possible...
... Bring the Artifact back to Allana State...
... Again... This is urgent!
Signed by Great Sister."_.

"What? Shit! If this problem falls on me, I will not secretly hold the name of the Great Sister who issued this mission!".

"I said it was urgent Sister...".

"Yes you said... Go get dressed and get things ready for us to leave...
... I'm going to shake up the camp, it's very quiet outside, they must all be sleeping and no one keeping watch in the middle of the night...".

Claudia tossed the letter into the corner of the tent and walked out as she finished fixing her messy hair, Berta started arranging her bags in a line while glancing at Claudia's backpack out of the corner of her eye.

Neither of them noticed that the shadow of the bags on the other side was stretching abnormally close to the letter, then the letter sank into the shadow as if it was never there, and so the shadow returned to normal.

Outside, the calm and noiseless scene raised an alert in Claudia's mind that made both hands shine in the dun tone and placed them on the floor, and soon, like buds rising from the earth, black hands dug out revealing black bodies with beady white eyes.

Five Servants of the Mother appeared around her, and now her eyes glowing dunish brown, she began to search the tents one by one, and every time she opened one, the tent was empty.

**************************************************

"Then that's it?".

Ploc! Ploc! Ploc! Ploc! Ploc!

"Do you like being fucked with the audience watching you?".

"Aaieeh! Shut up and keep fucking me!".

Ploc! Ploc! Ploc!

Erika was kneeling, her head resting on the thin mattress, and her ass sticking up, Sandro was standing crouched over her ass, he had one foot leaning on Erika's head, and both hands holding her waist as he slammed his body into hers hard.

Around them, the tent had already been dismantled, and several women were surrounding the two as they watched everything in a mesmerized way, some of them were caressing their own breasts and rubbing the other hand between their legs, others were caressing the bodies of their colleagues next to them.

On this side of the camp, moans and whispers could be heard from all sides, apparently the women were focused on Sandro and Erika's sexual acts, forgetting their functions and goals.

*"What the fuck is that?! I told you no one could peek on them!"*.

With the scream raging, all the tents and trees nearby began to shake, pulling the women of the camp out of momentary ecstasy, and with that, a light red glow briefly lit up in the eyes of each of them.

*"You mean only Sister Claudia can have fun? Isn't that a little unfair to the rest of us?"*.

In the midst of the women, a short black woman stood out with her eyes shining with the red color, her words made those frightened by Claudia's scream, now show indignation.

*"Sister Cloe, I am the commander of this mission, put yourself in your own shoes!
And stop using induction magic on your Sisters!"*.

*"Privileges for being a Great Warrior? And I didn't even have to do much, I mean...
... Look at these two you brought, leave them to me and I'll use them very well in the next Great Sister Ruler disput!
Besides, only you and I are part of the Hordo army...
... This mission is so secret that you dared to summon untrained civilians, it is obvious that they will not carry out their duties and orders properly..."*.

*"Stop, they will be handed over to Great Sister, she will decide what to do... As for the mission, I only called those who were reliable...
... You wouldn't even be here if it weren't for some plot you arranged to participate... Forget it...
... Everyone get ready! Let's go away now!"*.

The two women looked at each other in an unfriendly way, Claudia didn't want to stay when she saw her team's disgruntled gaze, and decided to go back, her Servants of the Mother have been scattered around the camp, it would be wasteful for her to undo her magic now since everyone is leaving.

Cloe smiled at the sight of Claudia leaving, her eyes stopped shining and she went back to her own tent after taking one last look at Sandro and Erika getting dressed.

"I preferred when the language used was English, can you tell me what they talked about?".

"I don't know Erika, they argued about our sex in public and I don't know what else.....
... And now we have to go...".

"Shit Sandro, you have to pay attention to the important things...
... Our lives are in the hands of these women...".

Sandro and Erika finished getting dressed and grabbed a few other things they found useful, like some weird objects used to carry water, food, and other items.

After the conversation between the two, Sandro became more attentive to what the women around him were talking about, but so far he hasn't heard anything useful besides the conversation about the sex they had.

*"Who killed Sister Berta!!!"*.

A terrible scream sounded as if it had come out of the forest itself, all the tents flew up and all the women in the camp began to glow, some glowed red, some dunish brown, and some dark brown.

"What happened Sandro?".

"Someone killed someone's sister!".

Several Servants of the Mother came out of the ground all over the camp, as everything started to sway, Sandro and Erika were horrified by the pressure they were feeling from the very space around them squeezing their bodies.

Claudia appeared flying over the camp, and behind her other women flew together, next to a bush, the darkness seemed a little darker than usual, then, noticing the anomaly, they approached through the air and with a gesture of the hands, the fires of the nearby bonfires rose and made a circle of fire over the bush.

The circle of fire lit up the entire place, making the shadow disappear, and from within the bush, an ordinary peasant man calmly rose from the ground, looking at all the women.

**************************************************

"It must be midnight on the other side, do you think the young people are done loading the goods?".

"I don't know, but I heard that there are many products from the Dampferde nation...
... Some devices that can play music without Minstrel, Celebrator, Partygoer and other types of musicians...".

"Yes, yes, and there are some good quality clothes too... I think they are from the Sanatulus nation...".

"You two! Where's little Oscar? You two were supposed to take care of him!".

"I never said I was going to take care of the boy!".

"Leave the boy alone, he knows this mountain better than we do!".

"The question is exactly that! If we get lost on the mountain, we're going to be late for the end of the ceremony, what's the gift delivery going to be like if we're not there?".

A group of about twenty men climbed the desolate mountain, they walked on foot while bringing horses that pulled carts to bring the goods they came for, they had already entered the forest of dry and old trees and were heading towards the warehouse from which the church group appeared.

During the climb, they were talking, but apparently the boy who was their guide mysteriously disappeared, and now they started arguing about who should take care of him or not.

**************************************************

"I told you this was the wrong way!".

"You spoke, but you didn't say which would be the right way... Look at this place!".

Somewhere inside the mountain, two would-be soldiers lit the way in an open area, their torchlight didn't help to see the end of the open area and the only thing that filled the subterranean horizon was piles and piles of bones.

"Ehehehehe!". "Heehehehehe!". "Hihihihi!".

The two were lost, and soon began to argue about which way was right or wrong to return to their group, but amidst the loud discussion, laughter resounded from all sides, some louder, some quieter, the whole place began to echo with laughter.

Behind them, coming the way they had just come, the sounds of footsteps began to reach their ears, and with that, all the laughter stopped, startled, the would-be soldiers drew their swords and pointed in the direction the sound of footsteps came from, waiting for their enemies.

 

 

Thanks for reading!
The next chapter will be out on May 17th!
Don't forget to like, favorite and comment!
A big hug to everyone!

0