MxM 0034 Getting informations
5 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

0034 Getting informations

 

The people from Earth were dragged by the Servants of the Mother, Claudia leading the group alongside two other young women, while Sandro and Erika followed behind, it was a strange scene in the middle of the forest at night, and lurking around them, the shadow moved silently undetected.

^"What are these women up to?"^.

Every now and then the shadow took a humanoid form, and then it spread across the ground disappearing into the darkest parts of the forest.

For almost two hours the shadow followed Claudia and her group until the moment they arrived at the makeshift camp, watching from the outside, the shadow went around the camp looking for dark areas and little by little it approached one and another tent.

^"Undisciplined, I thought they were part of some faction or organized group, but they just look like some tribe stealing and kidnapping...
... But still the time and place of their appearance with that phenomenon were very coincidental...
... And if the phenomenon was a Chaos Gate as it seemed to me...
... It would be quite unbelievable that a southern tribe can predict where and when a Chaos Gate happens... I'll investigate further..."^.

In the distance, the man hiding in the shadows watched Claudia walk away with another woman to a tent, while the others fanned out across the camp, determined, he slowly dodged the fires and took advantage of the shadows cast by the fire to reach the largest tent.

"Seriously, Sister Claudia, the letter says it's urgent!".

"I don't want to know about problems now, I need you to come kiss me!".

Inside the big tent, the shadow hid between the bags and watched the interaction between Claudia and Berta, by the time she arrived, Berta was opening one of the bags, but Claudia opened the top of her clothing exposing her breasts to Berta.

Before Berta knew it, Claudia had already pulled her body and kissed her with great intensity, in which Berta gave in and followed her own desires while taking off her own clothes.

^"Oh no, don't waste my time here watching your boring sex..."^.

"Wait, wait a minute, I forgot something...".

The shadow began to slip through some of the tent's rips, heading outside, when Claudia pulled away from Berta and pulled the sphere-shaped artifact out of her clothing, catching her attention.

Claudia took off all her clothes and threw them on the floor, holding the artifact, she took it to the side of her pillow and placed it there on some folded clothes, then lay down and spread her legs while sliding her hands down her body.

"Come on, don't make me wait...".

"Yes Sister Claudia!".

^"What kind of artifact is this?"^.

Berta looked shyly at the sphere next to Claudia, but seeing the naked and flashy body, and already immersed in the excitement, she knelt down and started kissing Claudia's legs and went up towards the middle.

The shadow didn't care about the two women, and focused attention on the artifact, he didn't want to take an artifact he didn't know and didn't know the effects of, so he decided to wait for the two women to come out of the tent to rummage through the bags, but realizing that they might take a while, he decided to take a walk around the camp.

Outside, his next target was the tent where the kidnapped were taken, he quickly entered and observed just under twenty people dressed in clothes completely different from anyone he knew.

People were crying or muttering, but whoever it was, he couldn't recognize the language they were speaking, so he decided to try to interact and to the horror of all those captured, the man came out of the ground from within the shadow.

"Hey, who are you? Where are you all from?".

People became even more panicked and started screaming desperately, realizing it was useless, the man sank into the shadow disappearing again, on his way out, he noticed two women coming in to check on the situation inside, so he decided to walk away.

Other tents had nothing of interest to him, but a little further on, already reaching the other side of the camp, he noticed a group of women forming around a tent, curious he approached to know what was happening.

Inside the tent, a man and a woman were having sex frantically, so that even he was impressed.

^"Shit, this bunch of crazy women still have a hard time accepting a man as a romantic or sexual partner...
... These two must make quite a mess in some groups that seek the right to have a man as a partner or husband...
... Maybe that's why they're not stuck like the others?"^.

"Girls if you want to watch, don't be shy, let's dismantle the tent without disturbing these two, so we can all watch better...".

A woman came up with an idea, her eyes glowing the color red made the others already restless to run to obey, some even had their faces slightly pink, and soon all the women of the camp were there.

^"Witch! Shit! What a strong induction! It must be a Rank B, I almost revealed myself wanting to have sex with them!"^.

Troubled by the presence of the woman inducing the others, the shadow decided to return to Claudia's tent and there he waited for the two to finish their acts of intimacy.

With almost an hour passing, they finally hugged and started talking, soon the conversation turned into an argument.

"Shut up! We're on a secret mission, do you think I have time for this?".

"But haven't we just done that now? For who knows how long, but, more than an hour?".

"Shut up! Give me the letter you received earlier, you ruined my mood...".

Hearing the brief discussion unfold between the two women, the man felt excited waiting for them to come out of the tent, and soon he accompanied Claudia taking the artifact and putting it in her backpack, but his mood quickly turned bad when he saw something.

Claudia took out a wooden doll, with arms and legs made of twigs, hair made of roots and clothes made of leaves, the eyes were red spots, probably dried blood, and the mouth was a crack in the wood.

Claudia whispered something to the doll and then put it with the spherical artifact inside the backpack, then she got up and noticed Berta standing looking at her backpack, without wasting time, she extended her hand asking for the letter.

After reading the letter, Claudia threw it away and exchanged a few last words with Berta, which he didn't pay attention to, as he slowly approached the letter on the floor and sank it into his shadow.

Watching Claudia leave, he decided to leave too and hid to read the letter, inside the shadow he wouldn't be able to read it, so he had to look for a hidden place, which wasn't too difficult, given the current situation the camp was in.

^"Hordo huh? So it's not just any tribe, but a group of one of the factions of the Magoi army, disguised as ordinary people..."^.

Returning quickly to the tent after reading the letter, he stopped and observed Berta who was packing one and another bag while still naked and from time to time glanced at Claudia's backpack.

^"If I sink this backpack in my shadow, I'll be discovered right away, and if I don't have any useful information, or worse, the artifact is rubbish, I'll expose myself for nothing...
... And I can't open the backpack now because of that doll, it's impossible for me to know what would happen if I got close to that!"^.

Feeling in a quandary, the man began to fuss, for he knew that the camp would soon be undone, and he would not have another opportunity after they moved again.

^"That will have to be it, I'll risk it..."^.
"Puppet of the Hidden!".

The man emerged from the ground out of the shadows of the bags surprising Berta who was inattentive, the man had both hands open in the air, and both shone with beige color.

Berta, startled, had her hands lit up a greyish brown color, but before she managed to touch the ground to summon her Servants of the Mother, her hands were locked in midair, looking down at her motionless hands, she quickly realized that she had lost control of her entire body.

From the man's fingertips, several beige lines floated in the air until they became invisible, with that, he moved his fingertips, and Berta began to move together.

"Okay, let's look at what we have here...".

Berta approached Claudia's backpack and opened it, took out some documents and handed them to the man who did not fail to wave a hand in the air, manipulating Berta's movements, carefully, he found a letter with the artifact's usage information.

_"... 'The Chaos Keys artifact is a very difficult artifact to control, you should try to activate it just like activating an Inheritance entry'...
... 'Don't worry about looking for stability because the Chaos Key doesn't have an entry and exit point like Inheritance does, so its effect is random'...
... 'I advise you to use it through a Servant, to avoid accidents against your own life, its area of ​​effect is unstable and unpredictable'...
... 'Don't let anyone else see or know about the artifact, it is being used without authorization from superiors'..."_.
"This time I found something really out of the standards...
... Do you know the password so you don't die for this doll?".

The man looked at Berta beside him, and then at the Chaos Key inside the backpack with the doll beside him, when asking his question, he moved some fingers relaxing Berta's head, which he managed to shake her positively in agreement.

"So I think you'd better use it, because I can control your voice preventing you from screaming, you'll only be able to whisper...".

Putting away the letter with instructions for using the artifact, he had Berta take the doll first, and then had her take the artifact, which he sank into his shadow on the floor, finally, he made her put away the doll and pack the backpack as if it had never been opened.

"Well, I'm sorry about that, but I can't let you go...
Sombers Spears!".

Berta's shadow grew and spread across the ground, then several spears made of sharp shadows pierced her entire naked body, looking at the beautiful woman impaled all over her body taking her last breath, the man sighed and then disappeared into the shadows, along with him, the shadowy spears returned to the ground letting the body fall and fill the place with blood.

As soon as he left the tent, he noticed Claudia coming back, without waiting a second longer, the shadow went around the back of the tent and split into several smaller shadows, spreading throughout the camp.

"That bitch Cloe just came to cause me trouble...
... Berta, do you know anything about the connections Cloe has in...
... Berta? Berta! Who killed Sister Berta!!!".

^"Shit! Another Rank B!"^.

Claudia flew over the camp dismantling all the tents using her power and when she found a suspicious place, she used fire to light up the unnatural darkness.

A man dressed as a peasant rose from the ground among a bush, he calmly looked at all the angry women and proved to be unarmed and defenseless.

"Was it you who killed Sister Berta?".

In the air, Claudia controlled several wooden poles that were used to set up the tents, her hair fluttered in an unearthly way, from her eyes, trails of dark brown energy lingered in the air as she moved her head, her expression was one of pure anger.

"Ma'am, I just followed a strange movement coming out of the farms and I was delighted with so many beautiful women...
... I don't know anything about someone's death...".

"Lie! I left a Servant behind and didn't notice anyone else coming from the farms!".

The man smiled at his failed attempt to deceive her, and upon noticing the approach of several women and Servants of the Mother, he decided to throw off the disguise.

"Southern Witches... Invading our lands, do you wish to go to war again?".

"A man of the Marquis? If you die here now no one will know!".

"In fact, I'm a church man!".

Claudia was prepared to pounce, but upon hearing that the man was from the church she stopped her movement and looked at him doubtfully.

"Lie! I don't recognize you from the group that investigated the farm!".

^"So you were watching the group from the beginning? Interesting!"^.
"I am part of another group that was in the vicinity of the forest...".

Still in doubt, Claudia raised her hand, stopping the other women from approaching, and in the midst of the women, Cloe appeared, observing the development of the conversation.

"It's just a farm investigation, why should I believe the church has sent more than one group to investigate a single farm?".

Trying to control her anger, Claudia sought some logic in what the man was saying, and if she thought the man was lying, he wouldn't get out of there alive, and with that she needed to know who he was and where he came from.

As for the man, he gleaned more and more information from the conversation with Claudia, taking advantage of her fury, he realized how much the woman knew about a part of the church's mission, at the same time, he remembered the letters about the secret mission these women are carrying out.

"I don't think you're aware of the whole story lady, we are in more than three hundred church men spread across Marro...
... We're not just investigating that farm, you know what I mean?".

"Such a big move because of a simple denouncement of a group of heretics popping up on a farm? I still find it hard to believe!".

^"She doesn't seem to know much, so it must be something to do with the dubious denouncement we received..."^.

"Shut up Claudia, he's a man from Ditore!".

Claudia was furious with Cloe, but hearing her words she was quiet watching the simple man smiling innocently.

"Yes, I am an intelligence collector for the empire, and listening to your words, it seems to me that it was you who sent the complaint about the heretics in Marro...
... But I still don't understand, what did the Marquis do for you that required all these secret maneuvers and plans?
A denouncement to the church, a secret mission causing havoc on the farms to the point of drawing even more attention from the church, and now urgently leaving...".

"How do you know about our mission?".

"Claudia, you idiot, he must have read your documents! He was the one who killed Sister Berta!".

Bringing up the topic of Berta's death again, Cloe incited Claudia who unleashed all her fury again, with one movement, the wooden poles were thrown at the man, who was pierced and nailed to the ground.

With a smile the man melted like black water and disappeared, around the area where he was, the women went into a rage once more and ran in all directions looking for the man.

"There the shadow ran there!".

"Sisters! Hunt him! Kill him! Don't let him get away!".

Claudia flew leading the chase, behind her, several women flew along and others took brooms and flew right behind, and some more ran on the ground accompanied by dozens of Servants of the Mother.

"You wait! Let's finish dismantling the camp...
... Take all the captured and forget about the chase...".

"Sister Cloe, shouldn't we help with the chase?".

"No, we have an order to return urgently...
... Sister Claudia failed to lead the mission with discretion, and now the Sigredio church knows we are here, we are very close to the borderland, we must go...".

At least five other women stayed in the camp with Cloe, and with the use of the Servants of the Mother, everything was easily loaded, on the other side, Sandro and Erika were watching them as they prepared to follow the reduced group of women.

"These two will come back with me...".

Smiling, Cloe's eyes flashed red, and she walked towards the smiling Sandro, and Erika with a teasing look.

^"Yes... This is going to be wonderful... These two are perfect, I'm already getting horny just imagining it... hehe..."^.

 

Thanks for reading!
The next chapter will be out on May 23th!
If you can, leave a like, favorite and comment!
A big hug to everyone!

0