“Gag contract” in the gym?
183 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"You're five minutes late!" Iris is greeted by Mr. G, the head of the gym when she comes into the office. She gritted her teeth and mumbled, "Sorry!" She immediately begins to undress in the tiny office in front of Mr. G.

She still hates those few minutes even now when Mr. G.

greedily watching her from his desk as she peels off her clothes piece by piece until she stands completely naked in front of him. And Iris sometimes hates herself for having put herself in this position through her stupidity and horniness towards Mr. G., in which he can practically do whatever he wants.

 
It all started four months ago when Iris lost her well-paying job as a secretary and now urgently needed a new job. She had responded to an advertisement as a temporary worker for Mr. G.

Applied. The pay was worse than in her previous job, but she had no other choice - there were too many unemployed. The work was simple: Iris stood in a small bar and sold the customers of the gym soft drinks at totally overpriced prices. There was an additional 'condition' in Iris' employment contract: “In a gym, the employees must have a perfect figure, so to speak, as an advertisement for the gym.” Mr. G had said when he was hired: “And you're too fat! I'm hiring you now, but only on the condition that you come to practice every day at 8 a.m. and train for two hours until we open at 10 a.m.

You must also commit to losing 2 pounds each week until you reach your ideal weight of 120 pounds. After that, of course, you have to maintain your ideal weight if you don’t want to lose your job!”

 

Mr. G. calculated the ideal weight as follows: Height minus 100 minus 20 When Iris was completely naked, Mr. G. got up from his desk and opened a drawer.

Iris already knew what was going to happen now: the punishment for being late: Mr. G. pulled out a metal clip like those sold in sex shops. He placed it on Iris' right nipple with a mean smile:

"Come on, horny girl, let's start training..." So every morning at eight o'clock Iris came to the studio, changed, and trained for two hours until the first clients came at ten. It did not bother them that Mr. G.

had given her a skinny Lycra bodysuit to wear in her workouts on her very first day at work. The body was cut very tight and made of such thin material that you could see the nipples and the contours of the pubic area visible in the crotch.

Iris was more bothered by the fact that Mr. G. repeatedly entered the changing room under various pretexts, for example, to ask Iris something.

Even when Iris was in the shower, which was open to the locker room, he would come in and stare at her shamelessly. Iris didn't dare to complain about this behavior, after all, he was her boss. She also figured that after all, she went naked when she was on vacation and that there were enough peepers on the beaches of Cap d'Agde.

 

Now Iris was training naked, today even with a metal clamp on her right nipple. Mr. G

stood next to her the whole time and set the pace for the exercises with a thin bamboo stick, with very light strokes so that the stick only just touched Iris' skin. Depending on which exercise Iris was doing, Mr. G. 'clocked' on her breasts, on her buttocks, or even in her crotch (in an exercise in which she had to close her legs against the resistance of two levers while lying on her back. Every time, when she opened her legs she felt the bamboo between her labia).

In the meantime, Iris was so well trained that the weight on all devices was at least double what it was at the beginning of her training.

As soon as her stamina waned and her movements weakened, Mr. G. hit her a little harder to 'motivate' her. And as soon as she managed her workload on a machine without Mr. G. having to 'intervene', the weight on that machine was increased.

Overall, Iris' body had become much firmer, her breasts were a little smaller than they had been at the beginning, but rounder and firmer, almost like apples. Her stomach was much flatter and her butt was just begging to be touched. If she had already been a young woman with her long, blond hair who was whistled at in the street, now she was what is called 'a really hottie'.

As Iris struggled at the butterfly machine, the 'blows' to her breasts slowly increasing as her strength waned, she suddenly became aware of her ignominious position: she, the once elegantly dressed secretary, was perched stark naked on one body-building machine and allowed himself to be beaten in the breast with a bamboo stick, the right one of which was also decorated with a small metal clamp. The huge bulge in Mr. G's pants.

showed clearly how aroused he was by this staging. But what worried Iris, even more, was that this treatment made her horny! She could hardly wait to finally get on the last machine, the one where the bamboo stick danced over her widely spread vagina.

Iris' weight was measured every two days. To do this, she had to stand on a scale the morning after she had put on her bodysuit, and Mr. G. wrote down her weight in a notebook.

Losing five pounds a week was a lot harder than Iris thought it would be. Already in the second week, she was behind. Mr. G. reproached her and threatened her with dismissal.

When Iris got up from her last exercise, she was breathing heavily and the slimy liquid running down the inside of her thighs made it clear how aroused she was.

"You horny bitch!" groaned Mr. G., who was just as aroused by the spectacle she had offered him. For the first time in the exercise, Iris deliberately held back to provoke the blows in her pussy. For the first time, she had received real blows, ones that hurt! Mr. G. undid his fly and let his stiff member jump out.

Iris knew immediately what to do: she knelt in front of her boss and started licking him. While she only touched his member gently with her tongue at first, she looked for his balls out of his fly with her hand and began to stroke and knead them between her fingers. After half a minute, Mr. G. grabbed Iris' long, blond hair with a loud groan and pulled her head towards him.

At the same time, he rammed his hard-on into her mouth as far as it would go. After a few hard thrusts, each time the cock filled her mouth to the roof of her mouth and esophagus and she thought she was about to throw up, it erupted into her with a scream.

The twist came when Iris' money ran out. She had previously earned more as a secretary and was no longer able to make ends meet. "It was a stupid idea to steal the fifty marks from the till!", she later said to herself, but by then it was already too late! Iris had waited a moment when Mr. G.

wasn't in his office, which was directly behind the bar, but didn't realize that he had been watching her through the glass wall separating the workout area from the bar area as she took the money and slipped it into her pocket. Mr. G. raged: "You little slut, first you don't stick to your weight plan, and then you thank me for my patience by stealing from me too!" Outraged, Mr. G. picked up the phone to call the police.

But then he stopped and looked Iris up and down with angry sparkling eyes: “Either I call the police, you will be released without notice and you will be charged, or I will set a penalty for you myself and nobody will know anything about it, Matter. You can decide!” It didn't take long for Iris to decide on the second alternative. "Okay, then get undressed now!" Mr. G. had ordered her while he got the bamboo stick out of the drawer.

In the meantime, Iris had often regretted that she had not decided to join the police.

Mr. G. had slapped her 20 times over the butt and then made her write a statement admitting to having stolen the money. After that, the first thing that fell away was the body during daily training. Before she had worked at the bar in jeans and a sweatshirt, now she was only allowed to wear hot pants and a semi-transparent top through which her breasts shone through.

Naturally, the bar's sales soared rapidly. To have additional blackmail material, Mr. G. had photographed Iris during her training, which she now had to do naked every day. Once a day, either after training or after work, Iris had to tell Mr. G.

sexual satisfaction, either taking it in his mouth or his vagina.

Mr. G. was able to slowly but steadily increase the amount of Iris' humiliation so that her resistance was broken, but he could hardly have dreamed that Iris would finally take a liking to her situation. Everything was different now: Iris had even willingly signed the declaration of consent with which she gave Mr. G. the right to publish the photos he had taken of her.

Now, as she rose from her kneeling position, a whole lot of Mr. G's semen ran down her chin. With a satisfied grunt he removed the clamp from Iris' nipple: “Starting tomorrow you'll be shaving between your legs every day, you little bitch! In addition, from now on you will wear a mini skirt without panties at the bar. And under the counter, a large mirror is mounted at an angle so that I can always see you between your legs from my office without the customers suspecting anything..."

0