4 Spanish babes in one go!
124 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I was still in a kind of sexual trance! My head was full of sex ideas and I knew this Spanish vacation would change my sex life forever. But hey, I'm only young once and I really had enough catching up to do in terms of fucking.

Caroline and her two girlfriends were the vacation fuck of my life and I knew for sure that my time in Menorca was also numbered. But I was also wondering how to teach my best mate Tom about it.

He wouldn't believe a word I said and would rather believe I spent my vacation in Spain with some teen porn. Teen porn! That was the solution. I had a really crazy idea, but that shouldn't be a problem with the Spanish teen sluts.

I had to film our next orgy because I needed solid, or better said, shock proof evidence! The next day it was finally time and in Spain the summer holidays began. Caroline said to me: "Marco now we have time to fuck"!

Nothing better than that.

 

But somehow I had to teach the Spanish fuck slut my porn film plan without her slapping me or even not wanting to caress my cock anymore. So I just said very casually, "Hey Carolina, I want to film our next fuck orgy so that I can always jerk off on your horny Spain cunt at home".

Now the sex-hungry teen bitch from Menorca looked a bit skeptical. But she answered me: "Marco such a horny goat you are? Well, you can film, but the girlfriends can't know anything, okay?" "Of course no problem" I answered and we made a meeting point on the beach for the same evening.

I was able to position the camera behind a bush without any problems. Carolina came with her friends at 8 p.m. sharp. To my surprise, she really kept her word and had three horny women in tow.

After all, I should bang more Spanish cunts.

As soon as we greeted the 4 Spanish girls, it was clear to me that they didn't want small talk, but my rock-hard pint. We were alone on the beach, because the other tourists always enjoyed the evening animation program in the hotel at that time.

To greet me, all 4 women grabbed my crotch and my cock was in a good mood. Okay, he's actually been in a good mood all day.

 

Because whenever I thought of Carolina and her friends, my cock responded with a rock-hard erection. But the Spanish teen sluts had a surprise in store for me. Luckily, my camera was working! When Carolina unpacked a rope, I got a little nervous. The little Spanish fuck bitch said to me "sit down Marco"! I did that, of course, and they tied my hands together.

I was sitting in the middle of the beach in Menorca, surrounded by 4 Spanish teen girls and I was powerless! But just the thought made me so horny. To be honest, I had already forgotten the camera behind the bush at this point and just wanted to shove my thick cock into some pleasure canyon. Shit, was I fuckin'!

Carolina said something in Spanish to her friends and promptly all 4 undressed. Fuck! 4 naked teen girls in front of me on the beach and I couldn't even grab them! Carolina said to me: "Marco, you want to fuck"? I just stammered a pathetic "yes"! And Carolina smiled mischievously again.

She just said: "Now you have to watch lesbian sex, but you can't touch it"! Oh no! Hopefully I'm not already coming at the sight of lesbian sex. The 4 Spanish fuck sluts immediately started a lesbian orgy that I only knew from good lesbian porn. Intimate French kisses and with Carolina I could see the pussy juice running down her thighs. I would have loved to just lick her wet column or bring her to a climax with a tongue fuck.

But I was tied up on the beach.

Carolina was the lesbian leader and always told her friends exactly how to fuck or lick each other. Then the time had come and Carolina approached me. She stood in front of me and held her soaking wet teen cunt to her mouth. "Leak Marco".

The Spanish teen slut didn't have to tell me twice.

I quickly put my tongue in the wet pussy of the Spanish fuck mouse and I enjoyed every single drop. The little teen slut pressed her young, tender cunt further and further into my face and I really couldn't get enough of the delicious pleasure juice. I didn't even notice how one of my friends took the rope from my hands and also pulled my pants down!

While Carolina let me lick her, I suddenly felt a tender mouth on my fat cock! Shit that was cool! The other two friends were still busy playing with their lesbian counts.

Even this sight made me even hornier.

I thought to myself, I'll fuck you two sore lesbians right away! But Carolina wanted to lick my cock after all and squatted down between my legs next to her friend who was sucking. Two Spanish babies licked my cock and balls. I said to Carolina "can the four of you suck my cock"?

Carolina said something in Spanish to her friends and promptly 4 Spanish teen girls knelt on and in front of me.

At that moment I didn't even know who was licking or sucking my big cock, but I didn't care either! I needed to jerk off my semen and apparently Carolina was right most of the cum. Because she took what she needed, my sperm juice!

After the first jerk off, of course, it was far from over. Because Carolina said to me: "Marco now you have to fuck 4 pussies, you can do it"? I smiled briefly and said: "Of course I can do it, but I also want to bang your asses"! The four laughed sweetly and positioned themselves doggy on their towels. That was a sight!

I would have loved to have gotten the camera and quickly filmed the four Spanish teens in close-up, but then it might all have been over.

So I started. First I fucked every teen cunt exactly twice. After all, I had to divide up my cock strength a bit. Carolina yelled at me, "You fuck our asses, now!" Oh God! I should fuck four asses?????? OK.

I started with my trusted asshole from Carolina.

Without any warning, I shoved my cock smeared with pussy juice into her tight asshole and fucked her anally with my ass cheeks spread wide. But then I had to go to the next teen ass. The doggy position was practical, so I could easily penetrate the extremely tight teeny asses.

I was a little more cautious on the second one, until Carolina yelled "harder"! The Spanish teen slut screamed while being anal fucked and my balls slapped against her ample ass. On to the third ass. That was one of those lesbian asses. The two chicks tongued even more during the ass fuck.

The lesbian outlook and tight fuck feeling was too much for my dick.

I could only inseminate the fourth ass. Fucking was really out of it, because I had the feeling that my balls would explode at any moment. So I put my cumshot on her tight ass.

But somehow, Carolina didn't like that at all. She quickly got up and got to work on the sperm leak! No shit, Carolina licked her friend's ass clean and enjoyed my lovely juice!

I got an idea! I said to the Spanish teen mouse "Carolina, lick her asshole and spread your ass cheeks wide. "Marco, you are such a nasty stud," she replied and started the asshole treat. At the sight, I let the two other teen sluts blow me back in the mood and he stood up again.

I was really proud of my actually inexperienced cock. But standing up was really world class. After Carolina had licked her friend's ass, all 4 teens knelt in front of my meanwhile stiff cock and licked in unison. Goodness gracious, the Spanish beasts were so horny.

But now they should move a little.

I made myself comfortable with my fabulous stand on the beach towel and let each Spanish teen slut take turns working me down. One blonde seemed to have developed a taste for anal, because she let her tight teen ass be fucked while she was riding the cock.

Such a nasty bitch for real.

Carolina also let me lick her cunt while she was riding her friend's cock. She was kind of the bitches' fuck boss. After her three friends had one intoxicating orgasm after the next thanks to my fat cock, Carolina just wanted to ride me too. But of course she needed an "extra sausage" again!

So she sat upside down on my cock and said, "You massage my asshole with your fingers" Oh yes, I'd love to. Her dreamy, soft ass cheeks spread quickly and let my fingers circle in her rosette.

Riding her tender asshole promptly opened and my finger slipped deep into the juicy teen ass.

With every movement on my cock, I could penetrate deeper into her tender teen ass. Her lascivious lesbian friend apparently wanted Carolina's ass juice and took my finger in her mouth first.

Carolina yelled at the whole beach of Menorca with her orgasm and I had to cum again in my favorite cunt from Spain.

Wonderfully relieved and warm, my cock spilled into Carolina's meanwhile sorely fucked cunt. I had actually managed to fuck 4 Spanish teen cunts in the middle of the beach in a gangbang orgy.

No, much more, because I had also fucked all the young teen asses shamelessly. At that moment, I didn't even know how many times I hosed down, I only felt a slight burning sensation on my glasses.

Hopefully my mother had some kind of wound ointment in our travel pharmacy. Because my vacation wasn't over yet.

And to say goodbye, Carolina said to me, "Marco, next fuck the two of us alone, I want to feel more of your horny cock in my fuck holes"! I didn't understand what she meant by more, but I would find out for sure.

After a short farewell, I quickly made my way to the holiday resort, because I really needed an ointment to take care of my cock.

After all, I had arranged to meet Carolina alone tomorrow and she wanted more.

0