Fuc-ked on a boat trip
108 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It's Tuesday afternoon and we both happen to be on vacation. Unfortunately the weather is not great, a bit overcast, but dry and warm. I thought of a nice surprise for you and borrowed a small boat from an acquaintance, after all you casually told me how much you like to go on small boat tours. The advantage of the weather is that there is not too much going on at the lake and there are not many boats.

After all, I've never been alone at the wheel of a boat before. Well, it's just a small motor boat for two people with no cabin or anything. So we set off, in our basket we have everything we need for a nice picnic on board. I also have a small bottle of Prosecco, a few snacks and some "toys" with me. When we are sailing, the sun comes out on time and it gets really warm.

We sit across from each other and enjoy the sun. I switch off the engine to better feel the calm and the light waves. There are only a few ducklings and 1-2 surfers around us, but they don't take any notice of us. A good moment for our picnic. So I open the bottle and the kibble. Unfortunately, I forgot mugs and bowls, but well, we can also straight from the bottle or

 

eat out of the bags. I'm already very excited and my fingers are trembling a little with joy, especially when you take off your cardigan and I realize that you're back in your great green shirt and apparently skipped your bra, at least that's what I thought when I saw your nipples through your shirt But that was probably just the wind that lifted them up, because the next moment I could discover an elegant thin white fabric.

Unfortunately, because of my excitement, the bag with the delicious snacks falls out of my hand and they fall directly onto your pants, which are now completely soiled. I'm ashamed and don't even dare to look at you, after all you told me earlier that you bought it new and how expensive it was. I also notice how you look at me slightly sour and would love to pour the Prosecco in my face.

But you don't have to, when I want to take a quick sip, the next mishap happens to me and I spill the contents on my shirt. It's only when I look up, blushing, that I realize you got a part too. Ironically, on the white fabric that shimmered through so beautifully. I was close to tears. How could I be so clumsy today when I wanted to treat you to an extra great day.

I offered you to go back immediately and go to the nearest store to replace the items. But you only took me in your arms and gave me a kiss. I answered him and a great relief welled up in me. Maybe the day could still be saved. We kissed more and more wildly, our tongues digging into each other and my hands wandered into your cleavage. I finally wanted to feel and touch this great fabric, but I would rather take it off and spoil your great breasts.

I started the engine to drive a little around the corner, there was a small island with a bay, the place seemed right to me. You took off your dirty pants to dry them a bit in the sun. Meanwhile, my feet wandered up your thighs to caress and touch them a little. I could see how you liked that. You moved a little closer and took off your shirt to dry.

Very convenient. My feet were now able to work their way up to your pleasure mound. I pushed your panties a little to the side and gently massaged your clitoris. Finally we had reached the small bay. Here, in fact, there was no one on the island or in the bay. So I switched off the engine to devote myself entirely to you. My hands took off my feet. And my tongue began to nibble on your breasts, which were only covered by the thin fabric of the bra.

It felt so great and looked so elegant and exciting on you that I didn't want to take it off, but your panties finally had to believe it. My tongue now wandered down, I felt that you were already wet and wanted to lick it off. My clumsiness seemed to provoke unexpected reactions from you. In any case, you were quickly and generously ready for my tongue to enjoy the sweet licking games.

It didn't take long and you already got your first climax. But now I really wanted to spoil you. So I gently inserted my fingers into you, but you seemed to want it real and hard. You put your legs on the outside boards of the boat and your pussy was now wet and very aroused in front of me. It was open very wide, so that the whole hand fit in, I moved it back and forth slowly at first, then faster and deeper, in, out, in, out.

You started moaning slightly, I saw your hands stroking your breasts and unbuckling your bra. This now released all inhibitions in me and I became more and more wild in my movements. You had one orgasm after the other, I was overjoyed, after all that was exactly what was supposed to happen. In overzealousness I continued, although you had actually given me to understand that you had enough for now. But I was merciless.

 

And you were grateful to me for that, because you were supposed to end up with a mega climax. Only then did I stop, but only to gather new strength, after all I also wanted to use our “toys”. After a few deep breaths, say thank you in your own way. You gave me a big kiss and massaged my breasts, which were still wrapped up nicely. But that changed quickly. You undressed me completely and started stroking me all over my body, but before you could really get started I pushed you aside and we cuddled a bit in the sun.

After a short time you are already dozing off blissfully and exhausted, no wonder after the highlights. I use the moment of your inattention to strap on a dildo and sit down in front of you. My kisses and caresses finally woke you up. You beamed at me happily and sat down opposite me. Our mouths met. I hugged you tightly and our breasts touched. I started rotating my hips slightly.

My dildo massaged your clitoris and I massaged yours with my breasts, my hands supporting them. I noticed how you liked it and now pushed my hips under yours so that you looked at me. I penetrated you with violent thrusts, you had to cry out briefly because it hurt a little, but the lust quickly drove away the pain and you gave yourself fully to the movements and thrusts.

When my hands pinched your buttocks and squeezed and kneaded it very hard, it happened to you again. You didn't want to, but you couldn't help it. With heavy, loud moans you came. The volume and vibration of the screams told me that you were enjoying it and that I should keep going. I couldn't keep count so many times it seems to have come to you.

Only when I got tired of the movements did I “release” you and we sank arm in arm. It was getting dark and the first wafts of fog were gathering. It had already become quite chilly, but our inner heat didn't let us feel it. But we got dressed quickly, even though I would have liked to have enjoyed the sight of your sweaty and still very aroused body. The time was already far advanced and we had to hurry a little.

Doch als ich den Motor starten wollte stellte ich mein nächstes Ungeschick fest. Uns ist der Treibstoff ausgegangen. Nun half nur noch paddeln oder auf Hilfe hoffen. Da niemand da war blieb uns nur noch das Paddeln. Doch wie sollten wir das Ufer erreichen, wo wir doch so erschöpft waren???Wir hatten Glück, nach einer Weile kam er Boot vorbei. Es war besetzt mit 2 netten, gutaussehenden Männern in Uniform.

They had seen us paddling and wondered what we would be doing here. They were firefighters doing a drill on the shore. A violent flirt developed between you and the men, you asked if they could pick us up. The situation was uncomfortable for me at first, after all I'm to blame for everything, but today you just seemed horny and winked at me. "There's something going on," you said and grabbed the stick to show the way to the bay.

With the other hand you grabbed his joystick and opened his pants to get a better grip. The other climbed into the boat with me, he didn't want to disturb you. Well, somehow it had grabbed me now, it was also a cute sight….

0