Chapter 3:Familiar feeling and the fall.
64 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[You have died!]

[You have not set your spawn therefore you will be respawned where you first came into this world.]

When Slade regained his vision he was standing in the same massive green plain without much vegetation.'The Family never liked me...same as usual I guess' Slade thought and got up to stretch and checked to see his status.

'Status'

[ Name: Slade

Species: Human being

Gender: Male

Level: 2 [50%]

Title: N/A

Class: N/A

HP:100/100

MP:100/100

Physical damage:26+2

Magical damage:24

Strength: 13

Agility: 15

Endurance: 10

Intelligence: 12

Vitality: 10

Charisma: 10

Luck: 10

Attribute skills:10

Physical defense:10+3

Magical defense:0

Skills:

Inspect: Cost: 1 MP, can see information about monsters that do not exceed the user's level by more than 10 levels.

Meteor Stike: Cost:100 MP, when falling down heights greater than 2m while perpendicular to the ground while facing it with a weapon, you can perform a falling strike that can impale the enemy.the greater the height the greater the damage caused(beware fall damage will still count).<200 Physical damage x (0.5 x maximum height(m) before falling(maximum of 20m) >

Kick you while you are down: Cost:10 MP per kick, when an enemy is immobilized to the ground you can start kicking them for extra physical damage.

<+50 Physical Damage when kicking> ]

Each death in this game minuses 50% of the experience in the level you are in which is pretty big, especially in the later parts of the game. 'oh well let's check what the wolf dropped and allocate some points' thought Slade as he brought out a silver sword from his inventory as well as some wolf leather and fangs.

[Silver wolvic sword:

Type: longsword

Equipment Requirement: Lv.5;15 Strength

Grade: Silver

Property: Physical attack+60]

[Grey wolf leather:

Type: Crafting Material

Grade: Bronze]

[Grey wolf fangs:

Type: Crafting Material

Grade: Bronze]x2

[ Name: Slade

Species: Human being

Gender: Male

Level: 2 [50%]

Title: N/A

Class: N/A

HP:100/100

MP:100/100

Physical damage:26+2

Magical damage:24

Strength: 13

Agility: 25

Endurance: 10

Intelligence: 12

Vitality: 10

Charisma: 10

Luck: 10

Attribute skills:0

Physical defense:10+3

Magical defense:0 ]

Slade put the loot he acquired back in his inventory as can not use the sword yet. Slade put all his points because right now he can see he is under-leveled in this place where his first mob he saw was a level 7 not to mention their pack. If he can not beat them he may as well be faster than them so that he can come and go as he pleases and maybe who knows he can use the tree strategy again.

He was musing which way he should go for about two minutes before he gave and threw the sword into the air as he saw the sword fall and point towards the massive mountain. After he picked up his sword he started his journey forward until he could make out where the terrain changes abruptly like someone drew a line separating them.' Not suspicious and nerve-wracking at all.'He started to be more cautious on the way as all of a sudden dark cloud pops up in the sky with different birds of prey circling around circling the mountain looking for tasty prey like me. As he was shivering and feeling cold sweat on his back he can barely hold back his excitement as he thought that this is what he came here for, a change in life where he could feel his dead heart beating without caffeine to stimulate it.

There comes a point in life where you can have the marvelous feeling as the wind pass by you as you are moving faster and faster, as your mind is focused you feel your breaths comings in and out. Your heart rate is racing and you want to stop and as you look behind you and see...

[Rocky cayotes

Level:9

HP:900/900] x3

[Rocky cayotes

Level:10

HP:1100/1100]x1

[Rocky cayotes

Level:8

HP:700/700]x4

"Shit! please let me go, is swear I was just talking to him!" he pleaded without looking back. It all started when he was halfway through the rocky path to the foot of the mountain and a small coyote came across my way. He saw the cub was not going to attack me so he was having a small talk with it about how great was he when slew a great wolf without taking damage before he was ambushed by their evil pack. They were having a great time and he was reluctantly going to ask to have him as a pet before ...here we are still being chased for doing nothing.' this world is too cruel'

As he was running he saw a huge ravine that leads so deep you can't see in. At first, he looked into the abyss before turning around and seeing the eight cayotes hot on his trail he said "f*ck it!"

Slade started using all his reserves and staking it all on this, he started running faster until he reached the cliff of the ravine and jumped with his life to get to the other side.

The coyotes naturally stopped before the edge to watch as the sweaty young man make a huge leap and soar through the air and by just barely ...miss as he fell into the blackness they thought that's what he gets for trying to kidnap our young.

"f*ccckkkk!" was all you could hear before silence reigned and they went on with their business.

3