Chapter 2: Badboy Boyfriend Luke
9 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Dad, this is Luke," Alex introduced in a soft tone. He even pushed one strand of his hair behind his left ear. That action should have been an obvious flag. Alex never does that.

Mr. Carad was shocked to silence. It was all because of the person in front of him that was standing beside his son. Alex had just introduced to him a...a…a boy who embodied the term 'badboy' to the perfect T.

Tattoos... That's a check from what Mr. Carad could see from the exposed inked stained skin that was peeking out of this Luke’s collar. And he would bet money that there must be others underneath that leather jacket the boy was wearing.

Leather jacket... Check. Alex's Dad gazed at the black jacket made out of what seemed like genuine leather wrapped around the younger boy's well sculpted figure. He frowned, he never did like leather.

Smirk... Check. Seeing that irritating expression on the boy made Mr. Carad's blood boil. It was a mix of gloating and devil-may-care attitude that would rankle anyone.

Cigarette... From the smell wafting off the boy that made Mr. Carad's nose itch, that was also a check. His face twisted further.

This boy, this Luke, this ‘badboy’ that was beside his son was big. Larger than Alex in size and height. He was bigger and meaner looking than his precious son. He was dark skinned and had a large muscular body. Mr. Carad started to worry because his first impression of the boy, to be honest, isn’t looking good. He prayed to all that would listen that maybe, just maybe, what he was thinking was wrong.

But it seemed that he was about to be disappointed. Because what came out of the boy's mouth shattered his restraint and fragile calmness.

"Sup, dude. I'm dating your son," Luke stated with a damn smirk, a muscular arm wrapped in leather snaked around Alex's waist before pulling him closer. Alex's face got red as Luke got handsy with him. In front of Mr. Carad himself. How audacious. “He’s a total bae.”

Alex’s Dad got so red that it look liked he was about to pop a vein.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Well, as for first impression goes...

We can just say that Luke was very, very lucky that Mr. Carad didn't own any gun and let's just leave it at that.

-=-=-=-==-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

"Dad! No! We are not doing this!" Alex demanded with an embarrassed face as he tried to walk away but was forced by his Dad to sit down on one of the sofa that was on the living room.

"Alex," Mr. Carad started with a tone, a slight reddish tint on his own face mirroring his son's blushing cheeks. "We need to talk."

"Wow! The start of this is already terrifying!" Alex replied in a sarcastic and bratty tone. His Dad just shook his head at how his son was acting.

'This is for your own good son,' Alex's Dad thought to himself as he reminded himself why he was doing this exactly. 'Both for you and my own sanity,’ He added with a wince.

"Now, I know that you won't get pregnant if you do it with a boy. But you should still practice safe-" He started but was immediately cut off by the embarrassed shriek that came out from his son's mouth.

"DAD! Oh My God! You are not giving me the sex talk! No way in hell!" Alex blushed an awful red.

Alex stood up from where he was sitting but with one look from his Dad, he settled down again with many whispered grumblings. “Sit!”

"Stop! We are not doing this! I'd like to leave now!" He whined in a loud voice.

His Dad ignored him and just continued on as if he didn’t hear his complaints at all. It was taking all of Mr. Carad’s will to not just end this conversation at that point. But then he remembered Luke and miraculously, he found the motivation to continue this mortifying endeavor.

"As I was saying, if you were to do it with that boy... that Luke... or any other boy you might meet out there," It almost literally pained Alex's Dad to say those words. "If you were to do that deed with your boyfriend I mean, I would rather prefer it if you practice safe sex. You don't know who your partner have been with or if they got STD's or something," Mr. Carad lectured sternly but his face was saying another thing with how embarrassed he looked. While he didn't say any name or indicated a certain person, Alex and his Dad both knew who he was alluding to. "Always practice safe sex, son. You always use condoms no matter what your partner say to you."

Alex grumbled a little bit more before sighing. "Dad, Luke is... Luke is a gentlema-" He didn't continue that line of thought because the two of them both knew that Luke was as close to being a gentleman as pigs were to flying, first impression withstanding. "Well, Luke is a good man, Dad. He's good to me. He might, well, look rough on the outside but he treats me well," He added, his fingers twisting against each other.

It was Mr. Carad's turn to sigh. He really, really doesn’t like it. And that's actually an understatement. But still, if this was what his son had decided on. Who was he to deny him happiness when all he ever wanted was for his precious son to be happy? After a moment, he took a paper bag that was beside him before giving it to his son.

"This is for you," His cheeks were flushed a little bit, his mind flying to the few that he hid in his and his wife’s room for their own use. "Just... Well... You..." At this point, he didn't know what else more to say to Alex.

His son took a peek to see what was inside and what he saw nearly made him drop the paper bag. With eyes the size of plates, in a shocked and mortified tone of voice, Alex shrieked. Again. "DAD! Oh my God! Why are you giving me this?! Oh My God! DAD! I can't believe this! Are this what I think they are?!" He pushed the paper bag back towards his father's direction.

"Yes, they are what you think they are," Mr. Carad pushed it back towards his son. "I just want you to practice safe sex, okay?! That Luke boy seems to me like he had done it with many other people already! And don't tell me that that guy is a virgin. Pigs would fly first before I believe that," He rubbed his forehead and then sighed again. He was regretting even thinking of doing this in the first place. "Alex, there are, well, preparations-"

Alex literally covered his Dad's mouth before he could embarrass the both of them to death. From the words that he had heard already, he was 100% sure he didn't want to hear what was going to come out next. "Dad! This discussion is over. I'm gonna leave through that door and we are going to pretend that this talk never happened," Alex stood up and nearly ran away but not before turning to face his Dad one last time. "And I assure you that if I had any questions, which I don't by the way, I will ask Google instead to spare the two of us the embarrassment. Bye!" This time, Alex actually started to run. But Alex's Dad noticed that his was son was still clutching the paper bag in his right hand.

"At least this wasn't a waste of time. He took the bag after all," Mr. Carad muttered to himself. He rubbed his forehead again with a defeated sigh escaping him.

Of all the guys Alex could date, why pick a badboy like that Luke?

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Fortunately for Mr. Carad's dangerously rising blood pressure, Alex informed him a week later that he and Luke were no longer 'seeing each other'. He consoled his son who said that it was an amicable break-up and that they decided to still be friends, He nodded understandingly while deep inside he was fist pumping with joy when he realized that his son broke up with that badboy.

An innocent angel like Alex doesn’t suit that badboy Luke.

0