Pip-Boy guide ii
349 1 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ello Drago here, I was planning to post yesterday but field trips IRL are not time friendly. but I came up with more pages for this series.

Drago out.

~~~~~~

the moment after the last video stopped playing another one started playing

[Welcome back to another guide on the pip-boy, we'll be focusing on the other half of the mechanics of using the pip-boy from daily life to life-threatening situations. Continuing off the last tab, Data. The Data tab also has sub-tabs like the inventory tab, these sub-tabs are Workshops, DT&W, and lastly the statistics.

The Workshops sub-tab lets you check workshops that you own or have some legitimate authority, you can travel between workshops but with some restrictions on the latter. Here you have direct communication with the workshop and its settlers of the area. You can expand the workshop's range with the local majorly used currency but beware it gets 20% costlier per purchase.

DT&W stands for Date, Time, and Weather. As the name suggests, it shows the day, month, and year, the time checks to the second and predicts the possible weather 14 hours ahead. This is a useful tool to navigate trade and navigation in a possible post-nuclear America.

Lastly on the Data Sub-tab is the statistics, It functions as a recorder of all things you did. It records all the good and bad things you did in your life. even it records the innocent and evil people you killed over time as some example.

Now we are heading to the Map tab. Here, your surroundings will be recorded, and depending on your perception stat it will increase the range and detail of the map. Increasing your Perception stat is a must if you're planning to explore the world.

If you're wondering how to use the map, my friend, then just use two fingers and slide them closer or farther to zoom in or out. Or you can use your mind to zoom in or out but it's much harder.

But currently, the perk tree is a different guide altogether,

Now I'll be teaching you on the military side of the pip-boy, the Vault-tec's Assistant targeting system or VATS. When this is on, time will slow down and numbers will appear near limbs you can shoot. These numbers are the chance of hitting your target, it is useful if you're facing your target from afar or multiple targets.

Although this isn't military, it still relates to your storage. your storage depends on your bag's size, durability, and quality]

the man proceeds to get a bag while wearing a pip-boy and then puts three items in it, a soap bar, a pencil, and a bullet. then he gets his hand near the pip-boy and summons the soap bar, then flips the bag upside down and shakes it for only the pencil and bullet to fall.

[Isn't it cool] exclaims the [Now look at my gun in my holster, see it right, now watch my left hand and boom] the gun in his holster appears in his left hand while simultaneously disappears from the holster

[This is the power of the pip-- Corruption detected, tape ended]

~~~~~~~~

sorry for ok chapter also I'm posting AL Fiction on Fridays, yay;-;

10