Start of the Roach Slayer
304 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"(All blueprints weigh 0.3 lb)" i meant as all blueprints combined 

"Character talking and/or sarcasm"      'Character thinking'    hp= horsepower        HP= Hit Points

So yeah, Drago out

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Even though Cindy's past life never included Holding a gun at all, the pip-boy automatically made her feel oddly used to holding a gun. in fact, she felt like she can somewhat use most small arms.

She wore the full vault-tec security armor set and the gas mask hanging in front of her for easy access. The mask itself had a thin yet flexible metal plating and the fabric is made of some plastic polymer.

A few inches underneath her left armpit was a weapon holster which is currently holding her 9mm gun. in her right hip was the Baton for easy grabbing in case she had to go melee. and in her waist were 2 full magazines, 1 1/3 full magazine, and 2 empty magazines.

She knew she had to go through the hallway to her right that will lead to the first enemy the player will encounter, the RadRoach. (place dramatic music if you want)

'After going left and standing for a good minute at the sliding door to not get spooked on how ugly the roaches could be, I opened the door and see it. I gulped seeing it and it looks bigger than my arm which is scary, but it hasn't noticed meee- and it noticed me'

'Immediately on top of my vision was a flashing sign saying [DANGER] and instinctively I dodge the roach that jumped headfirst towards me. I land on the wall right to me but I had no time to pull out my pistol cause that bitch was about to jump again. so i had to go melee by grabbing the baton'

'Quickly yanking it from my hip and swinging it outward causes the baton to fully extend. Quite the great move that i imagined doing as a kid when i thought of being a knight, yet here i am fighting a roach that i usually kill in my house' 

'I went to a baseball stance as i was preparing my counter to that jumping bitch. And as predicted, it jumped to me but i swung the baton a bit late yet scored a hit. in my vision see the roach's red health bar go from 100% to 60ish health but i didn't care cause it's either me or "it" who's dying' 

'So i had to hit it two more times thinking it was dead for a second before realizing my mistake, a mistake the bitch took and bit my leg'

[Warning, 5 damage taken detecting for infection... none reported] 

'I didn't care what the pip-boy said but i instinctively shook my leg hard and successfully tossed the creature from my beautiful womanly legs. Once on the ground, i squished its body with my heavy boot and instantly killed it'

'Thankfully it was a roach that i killed and not a human being, but i knew i had to face that reality later, so i planned to dump it to my future self to deal with'

[you have earned 16 EXP out of 50 Exp, you have 84 HP out of 89 HP] 

'great, not i gotta face like fifteen more roaches, so gotta start with the pistol then go melee if they get around 5~10 feet from me. But first, let me go to the cafeteria to see the size of the thing, and to also get that earth defender game. Maybe that toaster as w-' "Ahem"

'going in i see the empty beer bottles on the desks and floor, and the thought came to me "why not take some bottles and fill them up with water so i can take them to the wastelands" 'and do that i did'

'I decided to take five bottles and fill up four bottles, the extra one is for the random case if i needed it.' After Cindy took the bottles, game, and the toaster, she now is gonna face the other Radroaches to escape. For a moment she will become, the roach slayer (Just joking around for a bit)

~~~~~~~~~~~

I might start posting in Fanfiction cause the fallout community is still sorta active as well as the Azur Lane, I wonder if i can do a "release That Witch" fanfiction so what are your opinions on this guys. also starting to draw my MC from AL

7