small Radroach slayer
324 1 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Cindy opened the door leading to the nuclear generator room where some 3~4 Radroaches are at. in between the two generators is a roach looking around and it sports her, thankfully before it can do anything a volt of electricity strikes it. The abdomen of the roach explodes in a gooey, yet fully cooked, way splattering everywhere.

'I was disgusted when this happened but it somehow smelled as if the stake was made, albeit, with a mixture of some mixture of bad smells. On the other side of the room are three roaches near a skeleton wearing a vault 111 suit'

'I then think of a plan that involves killing the roaches from the distance. the surviving roaches will then go through the generators to be zapped to death. any surviving will be shot from the distance or meleed if far from the nuclear generators'

'I then activate VATS while holding my pistol, the three roaches are marked with green and red arrows pointing to their heads from on top. The closest roach is 57.4%, the second one on the left is 53.6%, and the third one is 49.5%'

"I concentrated 3 shots to the first one, 4 shots to the second one, and 6 shots to the third roach. I then let the VATS do all the work as I lose control of my arms as they automatically aimed and shot the roaches.

'I severely damage the roach after hitting the second shot and miss the first and third. Thankfully the shot tore away its left legs and a chunk of its torso'

'The second roach is killed after the second shot when it tore through its head and blew up part of its now-dead head'

'I sadly missed all my shots and the roach started sprinting towards me as if it's on drugs. Even if i knew the roach was heading between the generators, there is a possibility that it will not kill it, miss it, or not attack it. so i reloaded the pistol for the last two possibilitys'

'Thankfully it got zapped to death like its previous buddy and just after i reloaded i heard a noise from my left and i remembered there were five roaches in this room'

'Quickly i looked to my left and saw it preparing to jump at me, so i held my arms crossed to protect my face. It jumped straight at me, biting my right arm while one mandible stuck at the armor and the other in my flesh. I realized i fucked up more when it turns out that I'm holding my gun in my right arm'

[7 damage, 77 HP out of 89 HP]

'So with my left arm, i grabbed the baton from my hip and hit the roach with the butt of the baton. It shrieked after i hit it and my baton extended thanks to the "tap". Then i swung the baton to the roach causing it to fly off my arm and then shot it two times, killing it'

[+62 EXP, level up 1-> 2, one Perk Tree point, 39/125 EXP, HP will increase from 89-> 105 and HP is fully restored] 

indy was a bit happy to level up and that the mechanic of full healing is still there but she needs to end the battle in some way. maybe fleeing will grant her EXP

she grabs the empty mag that she dropped to the floor and puts it in the bag. Then unloads her gun to load more bullets into the mag and then loads it back. 

After walking around the generators, to avoid getting zapped, she gets in front of a sliding door that will lead to the overseer's office but needs to kill two more bitches.

she holds the 9mm gun near her to shoot the moment the doors open. True to her actions, she activates VATS, both roaches glow green and two shots are for each roach

the roach on the left dies on the first shot while the second one dies after the second successful shot. After killing them she walks up the stairs leading to the overseer's office

[+34 EXP, 73/125 EXP] 

going in she sees x5 stimpacks, x2 10mm pistols, x26 10mm bullets, and x1 cryogun. another room she found was the overseer's personal room. And currently, she is tired and needs some sleep after a long day so she takes off her armor and vault suit and sleeps on the old, yet, comfortable.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

Ayo, I might post the next part on May 10, if not then on May 11. and after that on Friday or the weekend 

8