Exploration part i
543 6 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hey guys Drago here, i recently got a computer to type faster or something cause i usually make lots of grammatical thanks to the small screen on my phone. so if you notice the difference in how i put my sentences then blame my now big boy computer screen.  drago out

~~~~~~~

As i saw that the pod that i came from was from the person named Cindy Cofran, the person with the title of 'unknown'  and the person i presume to be me. But wait... doesn't that mean that I've been Isekei'ed to another world?! Although the setting in this place utter shit so far since i first woke up in this cold dead room full of Popsicle people in pods. 

"if someone told me I'd be isekei'ed to another world I would've been happy thinking I'd be getting op powers, a harem of beautiful girls, and probably even building my own kingdom, oh and the probability of having a big dong to satisfy everyone in my harem and myself.

"But wait, i need to get out of here and find information of where am i aand find a warm place cause these thin clothes aren't helping at all".

'maybe due to the fact that Cindy, previously Joseph, died in her past life or waking up alone with dead bodies caused her to be a bit insane'

Cindy looked around the room to find a possible exit to escape from, she found an iron looking doorway with two glowing lights next to it. As she got closer to the door it looked like it would open vertically, the lights next to it are colored green on top and  red on the bottom. 

as Cindy looked at the glowing buttons she decided to press the top green one cause green goes brrrrrrrr, the doors took a moment before the sounds of hissing and machinery started that the door opened.

as it did Cindy noticed that her room was connected to a hallway going left to right.

in her left were two doors, one leading supposedly straight but had a 'malfunctioning' while the other lead right from her perspective.

to her right was a single entrance which leads to a room similar to hers. 

obviously she chooses left to the functional looking door and it leads to a small step of stairs which ends just a few feet down where a small hallway room is at. this connects to another hallway going left while a door connects to a room on the right.

 

15