Pip-boy and… Pain?!
458 6 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

hello guys, Drago here. I recently got Grammarly and oh boy, it's good to use and have since I'm a novice in writing. but not paying premium tho \_(\")_/

Drago out

~~~~~

I looked at the pip-boy in surprise since one, it was my first time seeing one, and two,  it has a unique feeling to it. It Looks like a more modern version of the pip-boy of fallout 4

I grab the dusty pip-boy from the drawer to inspect it, as I checked around the pip-boy to see quite the differences from what I know of. This pip-boy does not have anything that indicates an inventory, map, or even radio options, but the speakers do suggest that there is a radio or something of the sort.

On the left side of the pip-boy, there is a screen and a knob of some sort that does not move at all, and on the right side, there is only a speaker and a Geiger counter on the very right. on top, I see a holotype loader (which you know what it does), and next to it are three buttons that are a left arrow, a pause button, and a right arrow. 

I pressed one of the buttons to see the action it can perform, at first I pressed it thinking it would do nothing but got surprised by its reaction of it.

*Beep Beep* A message came up [Warning: User not found, Please be advised that Pip-boy 3000 MK V.III (5.3) needs a user to function under protocols of RobCo]

"user huh, so it wants me to put on a pip-boy. But hey, what can go wrong, right" (Drago: Top ten lines said before disaster)

'As Cindy put on the pip-boy she had this small gut feeling that something will go wrong and that she'll find out the hard way

"wow, putting on the pip-boy is easy as the game says but not only that but the cushion is unbelievably comfortable as hell. Oh, the pip-boy is booting up... huh?"

A message came up on the pip-boy screen stating: [user found: Starting synchronization on user shall start. be advised that this procedure might cause the user pain in areas such as muscles, stomach, bones, brain, etc, and can even cause death. 

[it is also advised that the user find a safe place for the procedure will start in 15 seconds since during this time the user won't be able to move at all. please do not attempt to remove the Pip-boy 3000 MK V.III before, during, and after this procedure as this attempt will kill the user instantaneously. thanks for using RobCo]

"W-w-w-wait a minute, what the hell is this bullshit, what do you mean, pain and death should not be in one sentence. And if I take off the pip-boy from me I will die?! Like this has to-" *BEEP*

'A beep sounded before a small metallic tube pierced the skin and muscle only stopping centimeters from Cindy's bone'

"AAAHHHH, What the he-" *BEEP* 'another small rod pierced Cindy's skin' 

"FUCK, this cant be-" *BEEP* 'another one follows

"AAAAAHHHH-" another *beep 

'as the gap between each beep shortens, so does the distance between the small rods and Cindy's bone until the tenth beep'

"Ha, ha, ha, ha. is it over," said Cindy with pain in her words as she looks at the puddle filled with possibly irradiated water, her sweat, and the blood from her arm the pip-boy is attached to.

"The fuck is this bullshit, in the games, this shit does not hap-" *Ding*

as she looks at the pip-boy she sees a message pop up

[stage one complete, 5.34% towards completion. the next step will require the pip-boy to inject liquids into the user for maximum efficiency in work, battle, and storage. this step will take 6 hours to complete, depending on the health of the user.

[Warning: the user might feel pain in the process but the pip-boy will give some basic nutrition to combat the possible blood loss. thank you for using RobCo and Vault-Tec}

I look in shock seeing the next step will cast me more pain AND last for SIX mother-fucking-hours, and then hear a beeping sound.

*BEEEP* then I feel four rods digging straight to my bone and then stopping. I started to cry hard and it got worse as the rods started to inject me with some kind of liquid inside my bone and muscle, spreading to the rest of my body as they started moving mainly towards my head.

I started to scream as I felt the strange Liquid tearing and repairing the tissue inside. I felt it everywhere, my legs, arms, muscle, lungs, heart, my brain, and I can see some of it in my eye.  

with so much pain I started to lose consciousness, as I lay down in the puddle filled with blood, sweat, and water as I see the ceiling, a message sounds up. but at this point, I just let my consciousness slip from my hand and fall asleep for as long as who knows who.

~~~~~~

Ayo, Drago here hope you like this chapter cause it took me three hours with imagination and pain. i MIGHT make a new series cause, why not, I'm bored and probably i like the pain of wasting my time writing down words. but hey, my life is mine and your life is yours to choose.

Drago Out

15