Perk Tree 2
403 4 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I changed how i described Cindy's thoughts from Hey to 'Hey' cause i was started to get annoyed on how i had to narrate with her speaking in one sentence 

Drago out

~~~~~~~

The more Cindy looked, the more equally fascinated and disappointed she became with the perks that the system

'I realize that there are possibly around 150 or more perks and an infinite level cap. reading the [Perk Tree] told me that once i reach level 111 the SPECIAL level cap increases by 5, quite the number if i say so'

'To increase my SPECIAL, i must do things that associate with said stat. Let's say that in order to improve my Strength, so i must do lifting and the such. After i unlock the stat, my strength will not go down even if i don't do exercises. Although there are some exceptions like the entirety of the Luck stats, some of the Perception line, the Intelligence after 10, and most of the charisma line'

'Charisma, if i had the ability to increase it in my past life, i would've been able to get better bitches than that Katie of a hoe. And the Luck stat would've made my friend more likely to believe me and find a girl easier, but i can't fret about spoiled milk cause there isn't even a way to go back to my world. maybe there is but it only involves time travel only on this timeline if i remember from a fallout 4 mod'

'But enough sidetracking and let's get back to the Perk Tree, currently i got two Perk Points also known as PP... who comes up with these names? The Choices are limited as my average SPECIAL limits me, hmm, i found an interesting perk in the survival category'

[Camilion, 1/8 - You don't look, act, or feel like one, but you must be one. gain a 10% increase in naturally healing small wounds, can reattach lost limbs with 2% healing]

'Dam, a total of 8 levels and the ability on reattaching lost limbs sounds useful but the slow healing sucks, you win some and lose some. but i will select and keep, now then, about weapons. If i remember correctly, there is a 9mm pistol with two cartridges, each having a capacity of 12 9mm rounds. Wait, how do i remember all this information casually, it must be the pip-boy, right'

'ok where is that perk, gun, gun, gun, ah there we go, gunslinger, but uh... it looks different from what i remember'

[Gunslinger, 1/5 - Increases all small non-automatic small arms proficiency is increased by 15%] 

'How strange on how it changes damage to proficiency and the worst part is that i don't know what this prolificacy means or do'. so i must get out of the perks tree but before that' *Beep* 'it sounds useful'

Cindy grabs the Gunslinger perk just because it sounds useful

"Now then... how do i get out of here, is there some kind of door of some kind or the pip-boy-"

*BING*

"Speak of the devil"

[Want to exit Perk Tree?  Y/N]

*beep* " yes" 

[Recognecting with the main body] 

'I open my eyes with wide shock... and vomit a rainbow when i felt my conciseness was dunked on back to my body. I looked around to find myself back in the office but i don't know what time it is. Now that i think about it, i never checked the time, but where do i go to check for the-'

A message from the pip-boy interrupting Cindy's thoughts

"Okay, it's official, This pip-boy is a wizard and the devil themself"

[Welcome to Vault-tec's educational guide on all the information you will need to know about your pip-boy. This video will talk about all the functions the pip-boy has for maximum efficiency on the battlefield and on normal lif]

"It's a video," said Cindy with an annoyed voice

11