Prologue
152 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

There I was my lazy ass stuck at home due to the virus with no Job and pretty much forced to go into College.

Oh hello there you may be wondering why I'm monologuing right now well first let me introduce myself.

My Name is Tom that's all you need to know.

Let me summarize this I was writing my story "Escaping From Servitude" til one day I died! Due to well caffeine overdose from the Iced Tea's I drank.

Pathetic huh? I think it's hilarious actually.

So I got Isekai'd so now for some reason now I'm a Reality Warping Maniac in a new world that's filled to the brim with Monsters,Divine Beings, Gods/Goddesses and etcetera.

You may be wondering "Oh this Man surely will save this World from the various threats it comes across" Pfft!!! Hahahahhahaha!.

Hell no! Why would I do that?! I am a shameless Masochist folks! I'll beat up a God so their sister who will be enraged would beat the hell outta me!

This world is perfect for my dark fantasies Fuhahahaha!

I smile as I look towards upon the Night sky that glistens with stars that are unfamiliar to Humans of Earth.

"I can't wait to cause as much chaos as possible here! Let this World Lament my Name!"

The sky is the limit they say... I'll truly test if that is true...

3