Chapter 53
303 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Piss off!"

Yu Sheng and Shi Hu were kicked out at the gate of Canghai villa cluster.

"Oops!"

The two of them both sighed while walking on the street. Shi Hu took out a small bottle of wine and took a sip. He handed it over to Yu Sheng and apologized: "Brother, I'm sorry. I beat you too severely. I don't know you're a salesman."

"I..." Yu Sheng took over the bottle and took a sip. He was speechless. "But you're so good at fighting that your beating utterly confused me."

Ha-ha...Shi Hu laughed and shook his head: "These years, being good at fighting is useless. It can't even help me make a living. The hard-won work... Too sad...I'd stop talking about it! But you're break-proof, and your physical quality is much better than I've thought-I've beaten you for quite a while, but only caused skin trauma."

"..." Yu Sheng was speechless for he didn't know whether this was praise or tease. Shi Hu was even shorter than him, but full of explosive power.

Sitting on roadside, the two of them fell silent.

"Money is truly hard to make (I should have listened to the System)."

"Yeah, fairly hard. A man without money is no man at all."

The two depressed men complained to each other, and an auntie passed by directly threw ten yuan.

"..." Yu Sheng abruptly raged and swore: "Fuck, I am not a beggar. Believe it or not, I can kill you."

"Lunatic!" The auntie was frightened and hastened her pace, rapidly vanishing on the street.

But Shi Hu picked up the money, and he was speechless. "Nowadays, people are really generous. Ten yuan, with this, we can buy ten steamed buns."

Yu Sheng dumbly stared at Shi Hu and felt this guy already became shameless.

The two of them sighed and stood up coincidentally after sitting dully for two hours.

Shi Hu folded his hands in front and said: "It's likely for us to meet again, so see you!"

"See you!" Yu Sheng nodded. He failed to come up with any good idea after two hours of sitting.

But Shi Hu stealthily stepped back after a few steps.

Yu Sheng asked with puzzle: "What're you doing?"

"Look! Beauty!" Shi Hu excitedly sent a hint with his eyes gazing not far away.

Yu Sheng was astonished as he followed Shi Hu's sight-He saw no beauty but an over 100-kilogram girl who was eating chips.

"Shit! Your taste is so special!" Yu Sheng taunted.

When Yu Sheng stood up to leave, Shi Hu said with an anthomaniac face: "You don't understand. This is plump, far better than those commonplace women. Miss Luo Mingzhu is not only beautiful but very kind." 

Yu Sheng dully stared at Shi Hu and sighed: "Fine. All right, she's beautiful. Take your time to appreciate."

"No!" Shi Hu snapped out and caught Yu Sheng by the arm. "I've lost my job here, but haven't told Miss Luo I love her, so you must help me!"

"I?" Yu Sheng was speechless. He laughed in astonishment: "Brother, are you kidding me? Stop this! Go back, wash and sleep!"

Yu Sheng didn't want to help him, so Shi Hu requested earnestly: "How about I teach you the unique and miraculous kung fu I cultivated if you help me?"

Yu Sheng was slightly amazed. Shi Hu looked clumsy but his kung fu was indeed marvelous.

Yu Sheng hesitated and asked: "How can I help you? I don't even have a girl friend, and I don't know how to pursue a girl."

Shi Hu immediately became happy after Yu Sheng agreed to help. "Your skill of kung fu is not bad, so we can arrange the plot of a hero rescuing a beauty. You do like this...this way...and then..."

Shi Hu's wretched plan made corners of Yu Sheng's mouth twitched. He was speechless. "Will the stereotyped TV scenario work?"

"Art originates from life, and this is universal on TV. Don't worry! Be it successful or not, I'll teach you my unique and miraculous kung fu. We're brothers from now. Go ahead!" Shi Hu encouraged.

0