Chapter 102
130 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Mei Wuqing and Mei Wuzi were twin brothers, and both of them gained world-class titles at the age of fifteen. However, they were hardly heard of again after enjoying popularity for a time. 

Generally, people with world-class titles had two ways out: become a world-class super star or be employed by a big family and enter the core. Occasionally, there was also the third way out-end up as a useless person.

The Mei brothers chose the second way out. They worked for Li Taiyi, and only need to focus on improving self-capacity without worrying about money. 

The door of the elevator slowly opened, bringing a blast of disgusting mien.

Li Taiyi's feet were trembling. He couldn't even move out of fear, and slightly frowned at Shi Hu and Li Taili.

"So strong!" The Mei brothers stared at each other and went behind Li Taiyi. Their innate energy immediately gathered together and formed a protection net. 

Li Taiyi sighed and murmured: "This is Nightmare Hu. You sure you can defeat him?"

"Not sure!" The Mei brothers looked at each other for affirmation. "Neither of us can defeat him! If we two fight him together, the odds of winning is 30 percent."

Li Taili was shocked! He knew clearly the strength of the Mei brothers, but Shi Hu unexpectedly was stronger than both of them.

Under the Mei brothers' protection, Li Taiyi walked to Li Taili. 

Li Taili became nervous and told Shi Hu: "That is my elder brother. They are here to make trouble, so throw them out!"

Shi Hu coldly looked at Li Taili and said calmly: "It has nothing to do with me. I'm only in charge of the situation inside the ICU."

Li Taili was speechless. 

Hearing this, Li Taiyi was slightly stunned and smiled. But as he walked to Li Taili, he raged. "Brother, what are you doing? Don't you know our father is seriously ill and needs rest?"

Li Taili sneered. "Brother, don't be so angry! I just ask the owners of the Evil Star Store to cure our father!"

"Humph!" Li Taiyi was furious. "I've invited over 30 experts to discuss about the treatment plan this afternoon. Brother, why don't you stay at home? Can you shoulder the responsibility if anything bad happens to our father? Just let them stop!"

"Of course I can shoulder the responsibility. I am an heir of the Li family. You've invited experts? Are you kidding me? I think you've been busy controlling our family business!" Li Taili cast a glance at Li Taiyi. 

0