Chapter 104
147 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Li Guangdou completely recovered and was very strong. Yu Sheng stared at him with embarrassment-he was at the leopard level, stronger than Yu Sheng. 

Yu Sheng didn't expect that the System could treat Li Guangdou so well. 

"You've paid 5 billion RMB, so I tried my best to treat him. Your father has totally recovered and can live 20 to 30 years more." Yu Sheng coughed and lied. 

"20 to 30 years..." Li Taili stared at the narcose Li Guangdou and almost cried. But a hint of cattiness appeared in his eyes-he wanted to kill Li Guangdou.

Yu Sheng and Shi Hu knew clearly about this. 

"Now we've finished everything, so goodbye..." Yu Sheng sighed.

"Ok!" Li Taili was pouring hot water, paying no attention to him.

Li Taili was confused and murmured to himself: "Kidding me! 20 years! 20 years later I'll be an old man. Oh, god! According to my father's condition, he may still alive when I die. My era is over before it even starts. Shit! Shit! Shit!"

Cough! Cough! Cough!

Li Guangdou coughed and woke up. He found Li Taili was absent-minded and the water he poured had overflown. 

"Little Li!" Li Guangdou called him. 

"Dad, great! You've finally waken up!" Li Taili was snapped out and surprised.

"What happened? My body is full of energy as if I was in my twenties!" Li Guangdou thought it was unbelievable. 

"In your twenties..." Li Taili was stupefied and answered immediately: "Dad, I've gathered the most famous doctors in the world to treat you, but they can do nothing. Several days ago, a store named the Evil Star Store opened."

"Evil Star Store?" Li Guangdou frowned and thought carefully. 

"Yeah! Exactly! Though they charged me a lot, they cured you."

"Oh, I see! You've tried your best to help me." Li Guangdou nodded and asked Li Taili with puzzle: "Then why were you absent-minded? Any trouble?"

"..." Li Taili kept silent. All he wanted is his father could live several more days. "Nothing special! Don't worry, dad! I can handle it myself!"

"Really?" Li Guangdou slightly frowned. "You're not good at lying! What happened?"

"This..." Li Taili pretended to be hesitant.

"Tell me!" Li Guangdou became furious and reproached.

"Dad, I can tell you, but promise me, don't get angry for health consideration!"

"Eh!" Li Guangdou nodded.

"Dad, when I'm busy finding doctors for you, my elder brother... You should go back home! I don't know how to tell you. We're after all a family..."

"I know it's him! Wild ambition! I'm going home now to see what that bastard wants." Li Guangdou directly stood up.

Seeing him going out of the ICU, Li Taili laughed. "Ok, dad!"

0