Chapter 5
85 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

This imposing pressure rushed straight to Xiao Lingtian and he felt an enormous threat immediately.

Under such threat, Xiao Lingtian felt he could easily die young if Qin Wufeng wanted to do so.

No matter how strong this strength was imposing on him, Xiao Lingtian stood straight like a pine.

He'd rather die than surrender. His heart would not let him surrender.

"Still first-stage in Cuiti Realm? Even crow would be too much for you. You ant. Not worth it." Qin Wufeng retracted his power and continued, "I don't want to see him again. Understand?"

"Don't worry, Mr.Qin, I promise you won't see him again." Lin Nantian sucked up to Qin Wufeng.

Lin Nantian did not want to see Xiao Lingtian again, neither.

Qin Wufeng nodded his head and walked away.

Lin Ruoxi followed Qin Wufeng right away after a glance at Xiao Lingtian.

...

When he waked up, Xiao Lingtian found himself lying in a dark and wet room.

This room was rounded by refined-iron fence in three sides and stone in one side. For Xiao Lingtian was not out of first-stage Cuiti Realm yet, it's impossible for him to get out.

Lin Nantian stoke one palm on Xiao Lingtian's chest directly after Qin Wufeng left.

Xiao Lingtian never thought that Lin Nantian would just knocked him off and quarantined him instead of killing him.

But Xiao Lingtian knew exactly why Lin Nantian did not kill him. After all this, he was too smart to believe that Lin Nantian cared him and could not kill him for the sake of their past.

Lin Nantian chose not to kill Xiao just because Xiao Lingtian did not turn in the engagement paper of Xiao and Lin.

Xiao Lingtian would be all gone when a new engagement paper of Lin and Qin was signed.

"Xiao Lingtian, How is it in there?" A shadow showed out of the fence after the door outside opened.

Xiao Lingtian recognized this voice and replied "Lin Yang, go serve your sister's new husband. Why the trouble all the way down here?"

"My sister and Qin Wufeng are great together now. Look at yourself!" Lin Yang laughed at him.

Xiao Lingtian gave no response and walked directly to the corner and sit down.

"Xiao Lingtian, let's not play hide and seek anymore. I am coming for two things. Number one, your engagement paper with my sister. Number two, the secret treasure inside you that can produce black soul. Give it to me before I get violent. Otherwise, death would be better choice than living for you." Lin Yang stated coldly.

To hand out the engagement paper was something Xiao Lingtian could think of, but the black lotus? How did this secret get out?

Now he understood why he survived before. Of course they wanted this magic treasure.

Obviously, the black lotus was sensed by Lin Ruoxi when he helped her the other day.

From what Lin Yang said, Xiao Lingtian knew that at least Lin Ruoxi did not brag about the black lotus could elevate one's stage of Soul of Destiny.

Xiao Lingtian projected that Lin Ruoxi chose to hide this from her father for she wanted to keep this lotus by herself.

Xiao Lingtian was surprised by the real Lin Ruoxi for she was totally different from what he thought her was.

"I will give you no engagement paper! And there is no such treasure, if I do have a treasure like that, would I end up locking in here?" Xiao Lingtian said emotionlessly.

"You want it in the hard way?"Lin Yang snorted and called out the guards, "guard! Beat him to death! Until he give out what we want."

Then two guards came in this room.

"Kid, give me the stuff, we might save a little bit."

"What if I say no?"

"Then sorry it is." While said this, the two strong guards threw themselves at Xiao Lingtian directly.

Those two guards were all in the fourth-stage of Cuiti Realm so Xiao Lingtian could barely fight back for there were two of them.

Just a few minutes, Xiao Lingtian's body was covered by bruises, like raindrops.

0