Chapter 7
74 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Reality went against Xiao Lingtian's preconceived idea.

, a white wordless scripture floated behind Xiao Lingtian.

This white jade-like scripture was circled by luminance.

"A book Soul of Destiny?" astonishment hit Xiao Lingtian again, "another white-stage?"

A cultivator could wake up two sets of Soul of Destiny was out of Xiao Lingtian's expectation. What's more, both sets were of white stage which was above the purple stage.

Xiao Lingtian opened his eyes. Two beams of luminance rushed throughout the vault.

The two beams were so close that they seemed like one.

The luminance became a dark one when it reached the skyline.

It seemed like the darkness would grow deeper.

"No darker." Xiao Lingtian prayed.

He already knew the color of his Soul of Destiny. If this darkness turned into blue or purple or even rainbow-like, his talent may instantly become known to every household in this Xuanhuang Land.

But he did not want the fame. Destruction pursues the great.

Without top-notch power, exposure of his talent could bring him nothing but death. He would be hunted down by all sorts of sects as they feared that Xiao Lingtian could surmount them.

The darkness stoped deepening. Maybe Xiao Lingtian's praying worked.

The darkness disappeared in a second.

At this moment, the power emitted from Xiao Lingtian attracted the attention of the whole Luochuan city.

"Another Lin waked up the Soul of Destiny? Even a dark one? It's higher than the green stage! But why no show of Soul of Destiny? Did he fail?" Someone guessed.

Others also thought alike. Because the success of waking up the Soul of Destiny signaled by the shadow in the corresponding stage-color, like what happened the other day when Lin Ruoxi waked up hers.

Although there was no shadow showing, Xiao Lingtian did break the rule. But nobody realized this.

Some were sorry for the failure and some were happy for the failure.

Standing on the top of a tower in the city, an elder stared at where Lin Mansion located, murmured, "It does not matter you waked up the black stage Soul of Destiny or not. I have to see for myself."

If there were cultivators here, they would find out who this elder was from what he was wearing, a suit of Shuiyue Sect.

Obviously Xiao Lingtian did not know that his soul-waking had caused a sensation.

He was a little upset for he had nothing to cultivate for his soul-waking directly sent him into the second stage of Cuiti Realm.

Suddenly Xiao Lingtian sensed a sharp pain in his soul and then he seemed entered another dimension.

There was nothing but a book in front of him. Exactly the book he had waked up to.

This book used to have nothing on it. But right now, beams of luminance floated up and gathered together into two words.

"Destiny Scripture!"

Xiao Lingtian knew this book was nothing ordinary even from these two words. This was a cultivation method scripture and one carried along with the Soul of Destiny.

From what he knew, there were four stages, from up to down, Heaven, Earth, Xuan and Huang, for cultivation method in Xuanhuang Land and each stage was divided into three class, namely upper class, middle class and lower class.

This book was a lower class of Huang stage. But this did not bother Xiao Lingtian at all. Instead, after reading through the introduction part, he was full of joy.

Because this scripture can be advanced.

In the introduction lied a sentence, "To whom cultivate with this scripture: to ordain conscience for Heaven and Earth; to secure life and fortune for the people; to continue lost teachings for the past sages and to establish peace for all future generations. You are destined to rule the world for a infinite destiny for all."

"What a mission! Real men shall strive to complete this mission."

Xiao Lingtian waited no longer and started to cultivate. It did not take him long to elevated himself into the fifth-stage Cuiti Realm.

After cultivation, Xiao Lingtian began his plan to leave this dark room.

0