Chapter 13
109 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Lin Ruoxi nodded her head again.

"Ruoxi, she is your mother! How could do this to her?" Lin Nantian still found it hard to believe that this was a decision made by his daughter.

"Father, mercy doesn't help. If you let me shot a second arrow last night, none of this would happen." Lin Ruoxi said calmly.

"Last night, your mother was controlled by Xiao Lingtian! You missed once and a second shot will hurt your mother or even kill her! If I knew all of this would happen, I will let you just do your job." Lin Nantian regretted. If he chose to kill Xiao Lingtian and even Shen Xue last night, the reputation of Lin Family might be saved.

"If mother come home alive and Qin Family and Qin Wufeng know all about this, my engagement with him might be ruined! Nobody would want a mother-in-law who served in a brothel!" Lin Ruoxi tried to sort out all the possibilities, "Qin Family is so important to us, you know that father, if we missed this big opportunity, even my talent won't take us to a better place in such a short time. It's impossible. You know that, right, father?"

Right now, hesitation was all over Lin Nantian. At least he and Shen Xue shared a-decade-long life and relationship. "Do we have to do so?"

"Now what happened is happened, father, we don't really have a choice, you can hesitate no more now. I know she is your wife, but she is also my mother, my heart aches no less than yours. But for the sake of our whole family, father, we have to kill her." Lin Ruoxi's face was twisted a little by her cruelty, "this is all Xiao Lingtian's fault."

"You take care of all. I'm tired." Lin Nantian sighed and walked out the lobby. At this moment,he looked much older than he really was.

"Am I wrong?" Watching her father leaving alone, Lin Ruoxi was a little sorry for her father and her mother. But she became ruthless again just in a second and even more determined, "Xiao Lingtian, this is all because of you! You will pay for this one day!"

...

Several days later.

Xiao Lingtian was far from Luochuan city.

He headed towards Shuiyue Sect for this sect would recruit more disciples in a month.

The Shuiyue Sect planned to do the recruit in three months.

But the recruiting time was moved forward by two months due to some reasons.

By this time, a piece of news went viral in Luochuan city.

Lin Family's master, Lin Nantian, divorced his wife Shen Xue for she breached woman's virtue and committed adultery in a brothel.

Shen Xue hanged herself in a inn for she could not handle all bad words threw at her from the whole city.

Of course there were some other rumors.

Rumor had it that Shen Xue did not kill herself out of shame and she was killed by Lin Family and the family falsified a delusion of she hanged herself to death. And Lin Family did this so that they could save their fame.

Xiao Lingtian was out of Luochuan when he heard all the rumors.

But he was surprised to find out Shen Xue's death and he did not believe Shen Xue would commit a suicide.

Shen Xue wanted to live so much she even tried to seduce him before. Even her pink news of serving in a brothel called Zuimeng flew all around the city, she would never choose to end her life.

So Xiao Lingtian had more trust in the latter rumor that Shen Xue was murdered by Lin Family.

If Lin Nantian and Lin Ruoxi could give him no credit for helping Lin Ruoxi, it would not be a total surprise that they abandoned a none-cultivation woman who had bring nothing but shame to the family.

0