Chapter 200
252 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Hum! They will die for you!" Wu Xun put on a vicious expression and waved the sparkling red copper long knife to cut to Jiang Shui and Feng Qing.

This attack was filled up with amazing energy and made the vacant space roar.

It was no doubt that if the knife hit Jiang Shui and Feng Qing, they would be split into two parts immediately.

"This time, I want to protect Sister Jiang!" Feng Qing gritted her teeth, her dark eyes full of unswerving determination.

Feng Qing extended her hands and her body gleamed with white splendor. She moved in front of Jiang Shui directly and prepared to parry Wu Xun's assault head-on.

"Naive!" Wu Xun cast a disdainful glance on Feng Qing. He was a cultivator of the 7th Layer Ruwei Realm. This raid gathered all his strength. Feng Qing was much weaker than him in the cultivation level, so it was impossible for her to obstruct his offensive. The only result was that she would be cut into two parts.

"You're doomed to die!" Ye Feng got into fury. At this moment, his speed exceeded his limit. He moved fast like an aurora, and appeared before Feng Qing at the last moment.

Ye Feng became serious and didn't fear the terrifying knife at all.

"Yuxu Skill!" As Ye Feng roared, the brilliant splendor shimmered on his body. He extended his glittering hands and a golden lightning popped up, immediately covering the knife.

Boom!

After the two assaults hit with each other, the sky was lighted up. The golden lightning and red knife attacked each other. What a shocking scene!

"I must kill you today!" Ye Feng froze his face and drew the bow. The blue light arrow, formed with energy of Divine Roc, emerged and rushed to Wu Xun.

Wu Xun changed his expression hugely and moved fast. He could feel the astonishing energy in the arrow. If the arrow penetrated him, he would suffer heavy injuries and even die.

Poof!

The blood sprayed all over the ground. Although Wu Xun responded quickly, he couldn't avoid the arrow completely. His right arm was hurt; flesh and blood exploded and bone was shown.

"Ye Feng! I'll never forgive you!" Wu Xun exclaimed. After entering the Spiritual Road, he had never fallen into such a bad condition. It was he who always chased after people to kill them.

However, he had been hurt heavily by Ye Feng! His right arm was penetrated, almost equal to be destroyed.

Ye Feng didn't give any reply. He just strung the bow and continuously shot out arrows to Wu Xun.

Wu Xun was completely involved in a passive situation. These arrows boasted thrilling speed and horrific energy, difficult to deal with. While continuing the battle, Wu Xun was increasingly surprised with Ye Feng's fighting strength. He even saw the sign that he would be defeated by Ye Feng.

Qingling Sword turned up and cut to Wu Xun, fast like light.

The red copper long knife in Wu Xun's hands gleamed and released several counterattacks consecutively so as to hinder the coming Qingling Sword.

"It's time to end!" Ye Feng murmured, bright light bursting out of his eyes.

With a loud sound, he jumped up and launched lighting assaults. He operated the Yuxu Skill, which made him like mighty Thor.

"You!" Wu Xun was scared and lost confidence to parry Ye Feng's attack head-on. He gathered energy and then ran away the first time.

There came the cracking sound!

Terrifying golden lighting hit Wu Xun in a wink. Immediately, Wu Xun trembled with skin cut open and flesh torn. The black smoke arose from his head.

Ye Feng move so fast. After just one move, he appeared in front of Wu Xun and stared at Wu Xun coldly.

0