Author’s Notes – Rewrites, New Schedule, Fan Contest
119 6 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hi! I’m the author of Path of Pandora. Today’s chapter will be a bit different. :)

 

As you might have seen, there’s been an absence of chapters in the last 6 days. Why did this happen?

 

Don’t worry, it has nothing to do with me giving up on Path of Pandora. Let’s just say life can be a bit busy sometimes. ^^”

 

Today I came to bring some news. First of all, Path of Pandora will return the following week with new chapters! However, I’ll upload a bit differently from now on.

 

Instead of the daily uploads, I’ll try to upload chapters on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. They will be longer chapters and there will be more than one if all goes well.

 

I believe this will make reading Path of Pandora much more enjoyable, as you get more fresh content than otherwise. A huge bonus is that I have more time to spend with each chapter, which means higher quality and more words.

 

This will be interesting, as I’ve always been a daily-upload guy. We’ll see how it works. ;)

 

In other news, I’ll do some rewrites. I’m not happy with some chapters and I believe they could use a #glowup# to say the least.

 

For example, I’ll definitely touch up on the fight against the crystal monsters. I think there’s more to be shown, both of the monsters and Maduka’s fighting style.

 

This brings us to something much more interesting: bonus chapters.

 

If you look back on what happened so far, you’ll see that the story follows a straight line and there are not too many substories.

 

I want to go back and add at least two bonus chapters between the [Soup Bossfight] – [Fey Forest] arcs. This will leave some time for Tanuki to recollect himself after the final wave of the Tutorial, and also push us closer to the upcoming first wave of a new god (yeah, I’ll change the dates in every chapter and the last chapter will be one day before the first wave).

 

This brings us to something I’m very excited about: a fan contest!

 

The bonus chapters will feature a one-off god, the Prince of Nightmares. (pretty spooky, waah!)

 

For how this god will look like or what he’ll do, that’s something you get to decide! That’s right, the next god in Path of Pandora will be created by you! ^v^

 

Have any cool ideas? Want to see your favorite monster be featured in the novel? Perhaps you have an Original Character you want to test out here? Then you’re at the right place!

 

To enter this contest, all you have to do is join our Discord server, go to the #cool_monsterz channel and leave an Image + Description detailing your idea for the Prince of Nightmares!

 

Discord Link: https://discord.gg/8bjVQbVq

 

The most creative and fun idea will be featured in the bonus chapters and I’ll give a shout-out to the winner at the end of the arc! (With social media links, if the winner asks ~)

 

The winner will be announced next Sunday. Anyone can join ‘till then, so no need to rush your idea. :3

 

If nobody wishes to join, then I’ll just create another insect enemy. This is not a joke, this is a threat. >:3

 

See ya’ on Monday!

5