Chapter 1: Black White Academy
57 1 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

On a certain continent within a certain world, there was a strange country consisting of only two factions instead of many cities.

This country differs from all the countries around the world, as its rules and laws differ and are much more restricted and fewer, while some of it was just newly made.

The country if looking at the outside, was like a cell, as the entire country was covered by only one establishment which is called the Black White Academy.

Black White Academy is a prestigious academy with records of countless successful people being cultivated, and most of those who dominated the world were graduated from this academy.

The academy was accessible around the entire world, but it has a great restrictions.

The academy will only accept young people age 18 (who will be trained for ten years) and also with a required IQ (of 100 and +).

Many people entered Black White Academy but many also didn't want it at the same time, because once you enter the academy, it's like you'd been cut off from the world outside, and instead, enter a new world.

The academy has what a country should have inside, and was dominated by the principal instead of a president.

There are also student council presidents and officials (per age), who have the same power as a senator in a country, but before attaining such a position, one must need to meet the requirements, which is harder than one would expect.

The academy was divided into two factions, the White Faction and the Black Faction.

These two factions were the nemesis of each other and were fighting for countless years, but still have no winner.

It was comparable to fire and water, and each faction has separate governance.

The academy system was simple, survival of the fittest, and if you didn't meet the requirement, you'll be expelled from the academy, which was equivalent to death outside, since you'll face humiliation and countless mocking.

The academy was big, and as its name suggests, the academy, was a place to learn, and the money here is the grade you get every month.

The academy was still the same as before, having the same system and routine, fighting each other, ranking as high as possible, studying harder than anyone, not until, some variable seems to be astray.

A tall handsome boy, with a great figure, have an unbelievable high IQ and wealthy background, Ren Hartley, was currently the new student council president of Black Faction, as he attain the top rank, a perfect score on every test, a good personality, sociable, extreme popularity be it with boys and girls, but unexpectedly have a terrible huge secret that might shock the entire Black Faction.

...

"Young Master, you need to wake up now. It's already 5:30 in the morning."

"Hmm... Is it.. already 5:30?"

"Yes, young master. Your friend, Gray, has already been waiting for you downstairs." 

Ren got no choice but to get up despite the yearning for sleep, and calmly walk downstairs.

"Ren, why did you wake up late? Did something happen to you?" 

"Nah, I just can't sleep yesterday." 

Ren didn't want to tell the truth that the reason why he didn't get sleep was because of someone who was always hunting him in his dream.

"Well, that's normal, as today was the day we will compete those damn bastards." 

Ren felt a bit guilty but still act as usual and said, "Yeah, yeah, we will beat them until they cry." 

"Anyway, did you review what the professor asked you to?" 

"Of course. I even slept late yesterday just to be sure to win today."

"That's good. As a president of our faction, you need to be the role model." 

"And as a vice president, you also need to assist the president."

"Yeah, yeah, but I'm not great at Science, so I'll just leave it to you, Xia, and Frey."

"Okay. But I wonder, you have lower grades in Science than those two, so how can you be the vice president?"

"Are you looking down on me? Of course, although my grade in Science, Math, and English was a bit low, I'm more popular."

"So, that's why. Okay, fine. Just go to the school already, as it will still take a long time before I finish. And besides, the competition will also be held at noontime, so I should be able to arrive at the right time."

"Okay. Then see you at school. I'll also have to go to Zoey." 

"Are you bragging in front of me before you leave? Do you want me to take your Zoey away from you?"

"President, although you have a higher position than me, if you dare, I'll tell you, I'll kill you no matter what, understood?" 

"Haha, it's just a joke. Why would I steal your girl whom you pursue for about 3 years when there's a flock of girls who want to be with me?" 

"You think you're that great? Ha! There's also a lot of girls who confess to me!" 

A smack suddenly landed on Gray's head.

"So you have girls other than me? Then go with them!"

The beautiful woman then walks outside.

"Crap! Damn you, Ren! You pit me!" 

Gray chases the woman, leaving Ren alone.

"That Gray. Tsk.. tsk.. no wonder he gets a low grade this month. All he does is spent his time on his girl. But still, I also wonder if I can do that with... Nah, that's impossible." 
...

In a towering, humongous establishment, with the best structure, one can find, Black Facture School (for only 19 years old), which contains thousands of students, was currently busy preparing for the upcoming competition in Science subject.

Each student has their things to do, while the teacher and some leader students supervise the arrangement they plan.

"Everyone, let's try our best to work hard and make those White Faction drop their jaw!"

A teacher encourages his students.

"Yeah! Let's make that trash knows whose better and who's not!"

As the school was preparing, at the entrance gate, a good-looking young man in his neat black school uniform, slowly walk inside that attracts the attention of several students.

"My god! It's the President! So handsome!"

"Ah, so handsome! So elegant! Worthy of being our president!"

"President has styled his hair! So cool!"

"Ren is indeed handsome. If I have his look, even half, maybe I'll have a lot of girlfriends already."

"Yeah. I wonder, how many girls did President already taste?"

"You bastards! How dare you defame the president? Our president is pure and still never touches a woman!"

"Yeah! Our President belongs to everyone! No one can claim him!"

"These girls become crazy, don't you think so?"

"Wow, the student council president today has indeed become more handsome than usual. It looks like he paid attention to this competition huh?"

"President, good morning." 

Several students greeted Ren and blushed as the latter gave the favor back.

Ren leisurely walks towards his classroom instead of the student council office and finds a particular person.

"Hey, Vie, can you help me with something?"

The girls beside Vie look straight at Ren and admired him with red faces.

"What can I help you with, brother?" 

"Well, let's go somewhere first."

The two find an empty room.

"Vie, do I look good enough?" 

Vie felt a bit annoyed at the question, 'what does this rascal want to say? Look good enough? Nah! You look good too much that the genes in our mother's womb almost went to you!'

"You look handsome, what's wrong?" 

'He usually didn't pay attention to his looks, but why is he self-conscious now? Then, is it possible.. there's a girl he wants to impress with?'

"Uhm.. you say, can someone fall for me with this look?" 

Vie seeing her brother act like this can't help but be stunned and laugh.

"Hahaha, so do you like someone?"

"Yeah. I thought you already know that."

"Well, so why did you ask me here? Just to ask that? With your looks alone, you can pierce all the girl's hearts, so you don't need to worry about that."

"Then, help me look more handsome. I'm still not confident enough. I know you're good at make-up, so please, help your dear brother."

"What? Did you fall for her that much? Do you want to good look for her? Well, fine. I'll get my things, so wait here." 

Vie after getting her things, start to make up the already handsome man, and after a moment, she can't help but exclaim.

"Ah! What a handsome brother! I thought your look are already the best, but.. but this is better!" Vie exclaimed praising her works.

"Really? Can you help me get a mirror?" Ren asked expecting something.

"Wow! This... This makes me look handsome! Vie, you're the best!"

2