Auxiliary Chapter
312 1 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(Additional note: I plan to rewrite some of the beginning chapters' wording/layout as they were done out of my previous inexperience in writing and helped me keep up with the amount of characters within a scene. An example being "- X Character" beside a line of speech without any further details. I've done most of the corrections from what I can remember, but I'm still making my way through it.)

This is technically a rewrite of my first story I briefly started to write a couple years back so I'm gonna try and adapt it to how I see the material now. This is being posted on: WN, WP, RR and (SH). Open for suggestions so long as they're reasonable and other than that let's begin with the information part? Feel free to skip it if you don't care for this part at the time. If you're new to wolf books there's also going to be a description explaining the rules of this world and how ranks in the wolf packs work. As a huge fan of mythology I'm very aware of every character I use yes, but I'm going to rewrite some family trees to better suit my story. As I move these chapters over there may be formatting issues that I fail to notice, if so let me know if there are please. My publishing schedule is inconsistent cause of uni, I'll try for 4-5 chapters a week or just end up making chapters 2k+ words long to make up for it.

Main characters: (Some additional ones later on)

Percy Parks: Male, 19 Years old, 5ft 8

Thomas Strive: Male, 21 Years old, 6ft 1 Percy's roommate

Yasmine Burton: Female, 22, 5ft 10 Delta to Daybreak

Christopher Wake: Male, 24 Years old, 6ft 2, Beta to Daybreak pack

Adam Walker: Male, 24 Years old, 6ft 4

Scarlet Arch: Female,19 Years old, 5ft 3 Cousin to Percy

Athena Walker: Female, Sister to Adam, 23 Years old, 6ft 1

Wolf Pack ranks:

Alpha: Leader of the pack usually signified by bright yellow eyes, commanding voice forces lower ranks to obey immediately.

Luna: Whether they be male or female, they are able to have kids due to past history that will be noted. Deep purple eyes

Beta: 2nd in command of the pack. Usually signified by clear Grey eyes

Delta: Works under the Beta until they inherit it. Signified by Rose pink eyes

Elders: Usually the oldest member of the pack who carries the knowledge held in books throughout time so long as they're living.

Normal wolves (Pack members): Every wolf has the human consciousness and obvious wolf consciousness that talk with each other considering they share the same mind. Whoever controls the body at the time varies depending on the individual's will. Varying shades of blue eye colour

Omega: Are typically the weakest in the pack and are quite rare but, are loved like a parent's child to everyone. (Typically ungifted)

Rogue: Lost sense wolf that has either lost their ways due to a loss of mate, pack or simply got possessed by their wolf for being weak willed. The lighter shade of red signifies how many they've killed and devoured

Humans are able to turn into a wolf through the process of being bit and other means.

Mates will only be able to sense each other nearby once they've both hit 19. This is a pairing done between two soul mates who are destined to meet.

Once every 10 years there is a special form of wolf born called "Lycans", these possess abilities far stronger than normal wolves but, are extremely rare and typically the people that possess them don't even know it's there. The longer they live the more dangerous they become if left untamed. They're identified only once someone has fully shapeshifted.

The 4 different packs:

Daybreak: Fire and Healing

The Crimson ones: ??

Moonlit Sky: Clairvoyance and Emotion/Aura

Rainmakers: Water and Telepathy

Packs comes with a unique ability from birth that may or may not be inherited from a parent such as Rainmakers having an affinity for water and telepathy. If two people with the same ability fight then there's a balance called "Authority" where the one with natural born talent will have more control over the power being displayed.

Ones with additional powers (Explained throughout the story) will be given the title "Gifted Soul", these powers can be altered whether good or bad.

True eye colours are only revealed once gifts are being used or wolves are shifted.

It's possible to swap Packs, sometimes it comes at a cost depending on the Alpha.

7