The Eyes That Are Entitled To The World
3 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Unknown POV

"The current era have the Alphas who carry the yellow eyes of a beast, a Luna carries the eyes of a purple grace. A rule repeated and followed throughout time although nothing but a myth to the man who consumed his lover. The man who existed before that rule of nature and held both refined definitions of the ones that began it all, the King's Gold and a Queen's Violet. The price of consuming half of his own soul, drowning out his green and planting its roots deep within his mind in more ways than one. And now there is another...a boy harbouring the beast who's identity continues to remain a renegade. That bracelet has done well to hold on this long, I applaud Persephone for that much. But everything falls to time...even me."

"He stood there, weeping like a sorrowed lamb. The flesh of a human but blood of a god, eyes that deny their own existence. The maelstrom of emotions swirling inside of him coming to an ease, even for just a moment. The gratitude he expresses, one that cannot be mistaken for a façade, a moment of peace if you would. His fur a constant reminder of the one who started it all, his eyes the constant reminder of the one he lost to his own hands, his form nothing but blood poured into mould of flesh well suited for destruction. But here he is, acting human, again. A being that's rivalled his body's truth against his life's ideals, being accepted by another for the first time in his life. He felt himself becoming less of what he was...but I know how this ends. I know when it ends, and I've seen it all too much. Tiresome."

-

Percy's POV (Mental plain)

"You dare tarnish my lustred eyes?" His voice vibrates against my closed eyelids as I feel a crushing weight on either side of my shoulders. "Gaze and look at what you've done", I feel a claw scrape down my eye, forcibly lifting it up to make me look upon the environment I've been placed in.

"I thought you've been a little too quiet for comfort, Fenrir" I blink my eyes to remove a hazed blurriness on them.

"You believe this to be a game?" The weight on my shoulders only increasing more as the beast snickers to himself, "You're certainly not wrong my little Percy, but you...aren't the one playing. You're here simply because I want you to be here, take a rest now and enjoy the view of all those you deemed 𝘤𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶. But allow me to say, you're mighty confident this time" His pounding feet slowly plant his body in front of me.

"Look. At. Me" His growled tone sending a chill down my bones, but my body still feeling that same weight placed on it. "You want me to do everything for you, don't you? You want me to kill them too, don't you Percy?" He places a finger under my chin, lifting my face to view his new heterochromatic eyes. His height even grander than before, but still remaining dwarfed compared to his...enraged moment.

"Silence? Or are you just thinking too hard? Percy? Why won't you speak to me?" His voice turning to a higher pitch as the sarcastic tone that it carries somehow feeling more sinister than normal. "What's with that proud look you have across your face?" He smiles, mimicking my own facial expression. The grip of my own hand tightening as I fight the urge to run from my own mind.

"It's hilarious isn't it Percy? The boy who remained silent in the face of his own...saviour. That's how I look at it." He leans down to my height, tilting closer to my ear. "I saw the way you smiled in 𝘮𝘺 body...I felt your blood boiling with excitement in 𝘮𝘺 body, Percy. You want me to kill them, you want 𝘶𝘴 to kill them." I tense my fist even harder behind my back, keeping up a forced smile while staring down the hound.

"Nothing, seriously!?" He begins clapping, each repeated motion slowing down in pace but increasing in force each time. 𝘊𝘭𝘢𝘱 The environment around us glitching like static with each resonating sound. 𝘊𝘭𝘢𝘱 he opens his maw to speak, swiping away a tear from his eye as he calms down from the insatiable laughter.

"You truly are becoming me!" I tense my hand to a sickening death grip as he places an opened palm on my head, scuffing up my hair and walking back behind me. Leaning his mouth down to my ear once more, "Now go play weakling with the others".

-

Percy's POV (Normal reality)

He shoves me to the floor, my eyes opening to show a panicked Adam with visible sweat dripping from his head. "Per-" A deafening ring to my ears still silencing him out. "Percy!" I feel him shaking my body as the blurriness gradually fades.

"What's wrong?" I weakly extend my hand towards his face, my arm appearing discoloured and weak from the subtle action.

"Let go of it!" He places both hands on my own, applying a pressure to try and undo my grip. I don't understand why he's panicking.

"Adam" I call out to him

"Let go of your hand Percy!" He picks it up to show to me as I glance at the nails in my finger tips now embedded deep into my skin. The trickling blood leaking from the cracks between the flesh while I untense my hand.

"I didn't even feel it..." I sit up, Adam still twitching with anxiety while pacing back and forth in the room.

"I'm sorry, I didn't know who else to tell. So I had to call him" He places his nails between his teeth, biting away at them

"Who? What are you even talking about Ada-" I catch myself, glancing around the room I notice something off. It isn't the blurriness of waking up from a deep dream...I can see more than before. The colours distorted and swirling in their place, staring at my bleeding hand and noticing sparkling clouds slowly seeping out of them. The bracelet on my wrist...shining.

"I'm sorry" Adam repeats once more, followed by the knocking of our door.

"Bring him out here" A calm voice speaks through the wooden material

Waiting a moment before Adam grabs my wrist to lift me up, guiding me towards the door. "I'm not going anywhere without you telling me what's going on!" I flick around to him, uncomfortable with the sensations that his touch brings to my back.

"Your-" He attempts to speak, going silent once the door opens itself. A hand reaching in and wrapping its fingers around my waist like nothing more than a toy.

The blinding daylight causing me to shut my eyes and turn aggressively in the tight hold, "Fuck!" I yell out in pain from the grip getting stronger.

"I didn't mean for that" The voice I recognise to be Aeon with a softer tone than the one I remember. He places me down in a darker area based off the sensation on my skin growing goosebumps from the change in temperature.

"Open your eyes Percy" He almost begs, tapping on the middle of my head.

"I don't get wha-" I become stunned at the closeness of his face, two heterochromatic eyes staring deep within me. More notably his presence alone...I feel annoyed by it?

He stands to his full height again, slightly turning to speak to the people behind him, "There's not much I can say, he's..." His voice grows silent within my ears. A deafening ring to them replacing all environmental sounds.

"STOP! IT!" I headbutt the floor, the ringing only increasing. I need to hit something else...I need to kill something, just something small, I'm not picky on the lives I take. Feeling strength build up in my body from the thought, a shining light from the bracelet growing brighter and brighter in correspondence to the height I raise my arms to. The dripping blood from my hands falls to the grass covered floor, coating it drop by drop.

"HAHA!" A sadistic laughter releases from my own mouth, the gesture feeling so natural and calming me. Watching the people behind him, their faces light up with worry, guilt...fear. A black hazed swirl begins to engulf my fists, a bone in my leg snapping but I stand firm on it without a second thought. The ringing now screaming to me, the trickling of blood coming out of my ears. The blurry background figures running towards me like insignificant insects pleading for their lives.

"BE! QUIE-" I freeze at the shining light bursting from the stoned bracelet, my eyes burning up like lava. My own screams bringing my consciousness back to me.

I halt my movements, the cold steel that lines my neck now gradually sinking into my throat. "Do that. Again. And I will not hesitate." His eyes a cold dead husk compared to the usual gleam.

'A blood thirsty beast eyeing me down' The thought speeding to my brain with frightening judgement as my mind becomes invaded by his own will.

'I'm the beast? Look at them!' He steps back slightly, revealing my friends behind him. Some on the floor and others leaning against objects.

"The bracelet has reached it's limit, it will not stop you again. Glance at what you've become" He takes the mirror out from his bag, showing me my eyes. My right Violet Luna eye accompanied by a left burning Gold eye of an Alpha, or rather...his eye. Tears slowly blinding me as I look up once more to view sparkling clouds between me and the others...I'm killing them, aren't I? 

The lines between us thinning the more realisation I come to, turning my back and preparing to gain my distance from them. Taking one step back only to be pulled from where I was facing, "No. Not again" Adam tugs on my arm harder, shining his yellow eyes in front of me. Falling to his knees and forcing me to follow beside him on the ground. 

"We're not. Separating again." He breathes out. Making me stare at him with a heavy weight in my chest.

"Hey we're not either!" Yasmine punches the ground, forcing herself up to her height and tugging on Thomas' collar to make their way towards us. The immediate feeling in my body telling me to run, get as far away as possible from them. This contradicted by Adam's grip tightening on me, he feels me pulling away even if it's not intentional.

"We're not leaving" She plants herself down, forcing Thomas down next to her and embracing me in a hug along with Adam. Leaving a gap open for Thomas to join in, a moment that made my heart sink with pain as he got back up in silence. His stiff movements and look of sadness saying it all, he looks back once more as his eyes shake with a wavering fear. A shadow being cast on him due to the figure standing over him, placing a hand on his shoulder. 

"Don't do it for yourself, do it for him. And I apologise for what I did to you...back then" Aeon recalls the pressure he placed on Thomas just to get to me. 

"I-I'm just so...tired" Thomas' body shakes a little with an imbalance. Causing Aeon to place an arm behind him to catch him, a gentle and swift action followed by Thomas' aggressive push as they come close in contact.

"I...you...you know each other. Don't you?" He points his hand towards Aeon, still tipsy in his step but trying to remain firm. 

"Thomas what are you talking about?" I kick up dirt trying to rush to my feet, walking over to him and reaching out 

"YOU TOO!?" He swings his arms towards me, taking a large step back and bumping into Aeon. Pausing before begrudgingly lifting his head, a stare of fear and pain being clear across his face. His eyes beginning to dilute a hazed blue as he visibly looks backed into a corner.

"Thomas...that's the same look you gave that man."

"Him. Percy. Aeon. They all feel the same...whatever you left inside my head" He bangs on Aeon's chest with one arm, holding his head in pain with the other.

"I feel the searing connection between you all"

"What man?" Aeon questions him calmly despite the animosity leaking from him

"He said his name...what was his name. Adam what was his name!" He desperately walks over to Adam, grabbing onto his shirt like a plead.

"Reve?" As if the words themselves carry a curse, the air around us becoming frosted with a killing chill that goes against the brightness of the sun that gleams just barely outside of the shaded trees we're residing in. 

"A man. With a dream" Aeon's bloodlust not even trying to be hidden as the remaining wildlife from my outburst now scatter from the trees and bushes in a sudden burst. "Have you ever heard that before...?"

Adam's face lighting up like a lightbulb as he recalls a memory "My father mentioned it, a man who's dream was to unite all the packs by taking the members from the others. He said his name was Reve."

"Reve" Aeon repeats in disgust

"Is it someone you know?" Yasmine asks, causing us all to become interested while Thomas calms down

"A man with a dream, one all too familiar. But I cannot be sure until I glance upon him with my own eyes, but I have reason to believe what you encountered was nothing even remotely human. Although I gather that you were only able to see him within a human's skin?" He scoffs between his words

"He never shifted" Adam confirms

"Then that was not Onerios. The human who denied his nature, swimming in the blood of Lycans. He never turned back to that form, not once. He wouldn't even need to." Aeon's eyes fading in and out with colour which radiate his confusion visibly for all of us to acknowledge. 

"He's heading towards the Moonlit Sky..." Thomas weakly calls out, plumping himself down on the ground and accepting his tiredness. 

"He'll be out for a minute, I presume you can carry him without a worry?" Adam lifts Thomas' body handing him off like a parcel to Aeon

"I suppose I can?" He asks with a questionable look

"We're heading there, now" Adam firmly states, pulling my arm and gesturing for the others to follow. My body being pulled along faster than my legs can keep up, I glance back at Thomas' body. A wave of guilt filling me while I scan the others...'they're risking all of this...for me'

'At least you have them, I had nobody' Aeon pings through my head, his face remaining unphased and emotionless while keeping up pace with me and Adam. Staring down I feel the leg that I snapped completely healed...if anything it feels stronger than before.

 

Author's Note: I don't remember what chapter I stated Oracion's Right eye being Gold and Left Violet (If I even did that order). Pretty sure he was facing a mirror with his children? If anyone can lmk that'll be hella useful so thanks in advance!

0