Chapter 2- Kill the Introduction
661 4 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Eleven years later.

“Colonel! Colonel Agni! General Najenda is here!” said a soldier of the Revolutionary Army.

“Hm? Why is she here?” Agni said in bed.

“It seems she is asking for help.”

“Help? Hmm…fine.”

Agni gets up and cleans himself off as he does, he sees his reflection in the mirror. A 25-year-old tan skinned man with various scars over his body with a missing right eye covered by an eye-patch.

After cleaning up he goes to the meeting room. When he arrives, he is met with Najenda and the humanoid Teigu, Susanoo.

“What’s up?” he said.

“Seems they woke you up early huh!” Najenda said walking up to him and patting him on the shoulder. "How have you been!"

“Good enough. So why am I up? What’s going on?”

“Well command lent me you!” Najenda said with a smile on her face.

“…So I'll be under your command huh?” Agni’s right eye began to throb. “Seems I'll be meeting with my old general, Najenda.”

“Seems so old friend. Well you should-“

“You know I don’t have much stuff Najenda.”

“I was hoping you did but either way Susanoo can you get what little stuff he has?”

Susanoo nods his head and leaves.

“First time I seen him move.” Agni watched as Susanoo left the room.

“Hehe! Impressed huh! he’s the perfect teigu!”

“Is there anyone else HQ sent you?”

“There is, I’m sure you know her, Chelsea.”

“Ah her, out of all of your members I would say she is the one most suited for assassinations.”

“Lucky for us then!”

 

After everything was sorted out, they got on the Air Manta and set off to Night Raid’s base.

“Hm so you’re the Revolutionary Army’s Ace in the hole huh?” said Chelsea.

“I guess.”

“Hm, not one for gloating huh?”

“No point in it.”

“Heh~ not much for conversation huh?”

“Not really no.”

 

A few days later of traveling.

“Get ready we are nearing the hideout!” Najenda said.

“Finally I want to sleep on something nice, sorry their Steve but you’re a bit too tough.”

“If you had wished I could have made you a comfortable sleeping bag." Susanoo said.

"I bet you would but I much prefer to get things done and fast."

"I am fast and dexterous with my fingers. It would take me no longer then a couple of minutes."

"...Your really that fast?"

"Get ready men! Home is within sight!"

From the sky they reached the hideout to see an invading force.

“Seems that old lady was right…” said Agni.

“Their in dire need of help, only one of them is still up and about.” Said Chelsea.

“Susanoo it time to make your debut!”

“Yes master.” Susanoo walks to the edge and drops down.

From here Najenda ordered Susanoo to exterminate the enemies before him.

“Oi you think you can swing me by that cliff side? The poison is being scattered from upwind.”

“Hmm….” Nakenjda took out her binoculars and saw the commander. “Susanoo! When your done come and crush the enemies hiding in the woods southwest! Leave none alive!”

Agni could see them running away as they got closer to them.

“This is my stop.” Agni simply jumped back, and he dropped down to the ground.

 

“Don’t worry Lord Stylish!”

“If it were chess, we could be the bishop and rook! We will definitely protect you!”

“How unfortunate for you lot, if that fashion disaster is a king I really not be promoted.” Fire then began to surround them all.

“T-this power! Shit! It’s Colonel Agni!” shouted Dr. Stylish.

“T-the God of Destruction!” said Mimi, the girl with large ears.

“Well you heard of me, granted you do have big dumbo ears after all so it’s to be expected.” Agni said landed before them and the fire.

“Tch! When it comes down to it one always needs to be prepared! Trump card number two!! DANGER BEAST, ONE DOSE!!! THIS IS ALL I GOT!!

His body began to morph and as he did Susanoo arrived.

“Ew, I liked you better before you looked like the frozen bit of a pimple.”

“I AM THE ULTIMATE IN STYLISHN-!!!” he shouted was stopped suddenly.

“[Rayleigh].”

“Eh?” his body then fell dissected clean in half.

“!!” The rest of the remaining members of Stylish’s team stood still in fear Agni turned to them.

“Now what were you saying about protecting him? Susanoo.”

Susanoo quickly cut off their heads off leaving only the girl alive.

“P-please I-I don’t want to die! I-I-“

“I know.” He then placed his hand on her head. “Rest well.”

“W-wai-!!”

Before she can finish speaking her vison felt off as her head touched the ground and light faded from her eyes, Agni had cut off her head before she even knew it, a quick death had befallen her.

“Poor girl…” Agni then lit her body on fire reducing it into ash, he did the same with the others. “Oi Susanoo get his teigu, their on his hands.”

“Hm, understood.”

As the rest of Night Raid arrive and the Air Mantis lands Najenda drops down.

“So how do you like the newest members of Night Raid!”

 

Probably drop one chapter every Thursday.

16