Chapter 9- Kill the Date
401 1 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A few days after arriving in Kyoroch , Night Raid found a place to hold up. to move around Agni asked Leone to buy hair dye and a new set of clothes, once that was done Agni took Leone out on a date.

“Hm! Hm! You do look pretty good with blonde hair!” Leone looking at Agni’s new hair color.

“Well now we match, don’t we?” Agni said as he changes his hair to cover his right eye. “So where do we start?”

“First thing first let’s explore the town!”

“Will do.”

They both went out and explored the town, seeing and buying food neither has tasted until one thing came across Agni’s eyes.

“Ah ice cream!”

“Hm~ do you have a sweet tooth?” Leone said poking at Agni’s sides.

“Not much of a sweet tooth but more of a childhood favorite, hey can I get two!”

“Right away sir!”

Agni paid for the ice cream and handed one to Leone.

“Hmm~ this is pretty good! What flavor is this?” asked Agni.

“It’s rum sir!”

“Rum!” Leone said as she licks her ice cream. “Ahh~~ this is good!”

“Can I get two more?”

           

They continued to enjoy their time with one another. They went around tasting all the new food as they can find them.

“This has been a really good day!” said Leone walking with an excitement to her step.

“I’m glad I was able to give you a good time, never really had a date.”

Leone quickly looked back at Agni.

“Is that true!” she then walked back to him.

“Yes, I’ve been in the military for a majority of my life.”

“I see, I see…hmmm” Leone looked around and found a bar in the corner of her eye. “Then how about I make this an even more memorable date then!”

“?”

Leone then took Agni by the hand and dragged him into the bar. They both begun to really have party, everyone in the bar immediately got affected by the atmosphere and everyone was really having fun. Amidst the rowdy debauchery of the bar Leone could see something on Agni she never seen on anyone but Tatsumi, among the singing.

“Well swing a little more, little more o'er the merry-o.

Swing a little more, a little more next to me.

Swing a little more, little more o'er the merry-o.

Swing a little more, on the Devil's Dance Floor!!”

She saw a big smile on his face, one that reminded her of Tatsumi’s smile, she could see the child in him come out. As Leone saw that sight heart skipped another beat and her stomach was filled with butterflies.

“Ugh...I think I hit my limit…” she said trying not to throw up.

“S-seems this is where leave boys!!” Agni said as he helps Leone up.

“Ayy!! Ayy!! come back any time!!!” they all shouted as they leave.

 

As they were both trying to get back, they were stopped by their drunken state.

“This w-was a fun night Leone.”

“G-glad y-you enjoyed it!”

“So…uh where is our base?”

“I…oh shit I’m going to throw up!” Leone bent over and vomited in the alleyway.

Agni helped her through it, and they resume trying to find a place to stay when they found themselves in the red-light district. They wobbled their way to one hotel and got a room. Agni then got Leone into the room and put her on the bed while he went to the bathroom.

“Ahh….shit I’ve never been this fucking white girl wasted…” he then splashed water on his face but missed and splashed on his clothes. “Fuck…”

“Agniiiiii~~” coming from the other room.

W-what is it!?” Agni responded back to Leone.

“Come here!”

Agni slowly walked back to the bedroom to find Leone with her Teigu activated.

“I-I need to ask you something?” Leone then hugged Agni and placed her head to his chest.

“What is it?”

“…Do you like me?”

“Huh?”

“Do you like me?” she then looked up with her golden eyes and her large breasts could be seen.

“I-“

Before Agni could give an answer, Leone gave him a vomit flavored kiss.

“!!”

“Hehe! Was that your first time?” she said as seductively moved her hands across Agni’s chest.

“Y-yes…”

“Heh~”

Leone then pushed Agni’s large frame of 6’1 to the bed with her beast like strength and straddled him.

“L-Leone?” Agni looks up to see Leone’s face like that of an animal in heat, for the first time in a long time Agni felt like prey.

 

The next morning.

“Hmm….” Leone wakes up the next morning with the most refreshing feeling, as through a massive weight was lifted off her over burden shoulders. “What a good mor-?” as she was about to get up, she felt something hard next to her. She moved the blanket to find Agni naked with various marks and cuts over his body. “Ah…” she then sees herself to find her body covered in sweat and various marks on her body. “D-did I??”

“Yes, you did.” Agni said slowly getting up and rubbing his head. “Ugh…this fucking hangover.” He then gets up fully naked and walks to the bathroom.

“W-wait!” Leone goes after him to find him turning on the bath.

“What? I’m getting washed up.”

“B-but…did we really…you know?”

“…” the tub fills, and Agni gets in. “Yes, after all you did take my first kiss and virginity so…yeah.” Agni said with a calm tone of voice but with an embarrassed face.

“….” Leone went quiet for a while before she herself gets in the tub. “Then I guess I have to take responsibly for what I did no?” she says as she leans her back on Agni’s chest, The water then gets warmer.

Haaa…well at least your nice and cute.”

Flogging Molly - Devils Dance Floor is the name of the sing Agni sings. It's slaps pretty hard.

8