Chapter 11- Kill the Priest
307 1 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In the cathedral Esdeath was walking carefree in frozen time and space she impales Susanoo, and the time resumes.

“What the!?” said Susanoo.

“I named this technique after the style of Agni; despite its origin it does fit the move perfectly.” Esdeath said with a calm smile.

SUSANOO!! GET AWAY!!”

“I won’t give you the chance!”

As Esdeath was about to kick him into pieces a bullet went through her thigh.

“!?!?” she tumbled to the ground as Susanoo broke free and jumped back towards Najenda. “How!!” Esdeath turned to see at top window of the cathedral Agni standing with his white and red hair with Prometheus. “AGNI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” she shouted at the top of her lungs.

“Hey there, you Sadistic Darwinist, seems you using your trump card made you rather easy to shoot.”

“!!” her face filled with anger. “DIE!!!” several spears of ice manifested and fired at Agni.

“[Tapana].”

Several spears of fire emerged and easily destroy the ice to hit the ground covering the area in fire separating Bolic from Kurome and Esdeath.

“H-HIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!” he then ran away in fear.

“DON’T GO OFF BY YOURSEL-!!”

A sharp pain coming from Kurome’s neck acted up again causing her to fall to her knees. Soon enough Mine and Akame jumped into the scene.

“Dam! Kurome you go-!”

From the direction Bolic ran away to, came out Chelsea.

“Sorry but it’s a mission complete♥!” she said with a shit eating smile.

“!!!!!!!!!!!” anger filled Esdeath’s icy veins.

“Najenda seems we’re done here let-!”

Up above Wave crashed in.

“Captain!!! I’m here!!! He shouted.

Agni looked up to see Run.

“As I said Icarus.” Agni held Prometheus up and fired 3 times, before Run could even react the shots hit his right shoulder, the right side of ribs and his left ear.

“Run!!” Wave shouted as Run falls.

“H-he was right, I flew to close…” Run is then caught by Wave and placed gently on the ground.

“EVERYONE!!!” shouted Najenda. “RETREAT!! WE COMPLETED THE MISSION!! AGNI COVER US!!”

A visible smile grew on Agni as Esdeath slowly gets up along with Wave.

“Sure thing, hey Grand Star over there do you think you’re ready to face me?”

“I'LL STOP YOU FOR WHAT YOU DID TO MY COMRADES!!!”

As Wave started to yell Agni saw that Susanoo and Tatsumi helped get Leone and Najenda get away, Mine and Akame went with Chelsea to help her. When Agni focused back on Wave, he could see Wave’s foot about to hit his face.

“[Brahmastra]” from his eyes lasers fired off blasting Wave through the statue and into the wall.

“Wave!!’ shouted Kurome.

“I should have saved my trump card for this moment!” Esdeath shouted.

“Maybe but it’s too late now, it was shitty having to see your pretty face again Esdeath, oh before I go, Bang!” Agni shot again hitting Esdeath in her left eye.

“AHHHHHHHH!!!!! YOU BASTARD!!!!!!”

“Now we match, for the Queen of Ice to match the Lord of Cinders to match is a must, goodbye Esdeath.”

“Grrr!!!!”

“WAIT YOU BASTARD!!!” Wave said coming back.

“Persistent one huh?” Agni fired again with all the shots hitting one spot on his helmet causing it to break apart.

“!!”

“You should have known the gap between us Wave.” Agni then holsters his gun. “Now your winged friend over there is in serious danger.”

And like an ember from a campfire as he disappeared into the night, leaving the Jaegers in a pitiful state.

6