Chapter 13- Kill the Wild Hunt
295 1 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After returning back home Night Raid took time to rest up given that their waiting on news from the capital, so Najenda ordered them all to stay at the hideout until they received word from the spies.

In the living room Leone was being petted like a cat as she was in her Teigu transformation by Agni, he meanwhile was reading a book.

“Hmm….why can’t you do that with me Tatsumi!” shouted Mine.

“Probably because he’s too shy!” said Leone.

“Leone don’t make this a contest, they’ll go in their own pace, on that note what time is it?”

“Its 5:57, why?” asked Tatsumi.

“Hm I have business with Chelsea.” Agni said as he gets up.

“What business?” asked Leone.

“I called in a favor; I’m going to see if it’s done.”

Agni left the room and went outside, after 30 minutes a bird came down and transformed into Chelsea.

“I’m back and I got them out as you asked Agni.”

“Thanks Chelsea.” A slight warm smile appeared on Agni’s face.

“No problem after all you did save me so this is the least I can do, hell I would have done this for free given the current state of The Capital being run by those degenerates.”

“That bad huh? well at least Bols’s family are safe.”

“To be honest I never expected you to have such a kind heart.”

“Is it bad to not want the family of a man one kills to live?”

Brief period of silence came between them as Chelsea thought on it.

“…I guess not, after all we are allies to the people.”

“That we are.”

“Well I need to go back, I’m still undercover.”

“Did you managed to get your way into the palace?”

“Of course! I am a professional! Plus with those special needles you gave me I’m sure I can kill someone without even leaving a body!”

“Glad you like them their soaked in my blood so be careful not to accidently poke yourself with one.”

“Aren’t you the worrywart.”

 

Sometime later Night Raid received numerous amounts of requests to kill Wild Hunt at the people’s request, it grew to the point even the Revolutionary Army gave orders to assassinate them and to steal their Teigu’s if possible.

“Haa…to think I would step back into this city after so many years…still smells like fear and corruption.” Agni said as he looked over the city from up above.

“Remember were here on a mission Agni.” Said Akame.

“Of course.”

“I think I found them, they’re in the park!” said Leone.

“Then let’s get a move on.” Said Akame. “They’re going to rest in pieces!!”

When Night Raid arrived they found Run escaping with Kurome in his arms, as they made a run for it two of the Wild Hunt member chase after them.

“Mine we’ll move after you.” Said Agni.

“Hm, leave it to me!” with a single shot Mine fired and struck Cosmina causing her to fall to the ground .

While she was down Akame and Tatsumi delt with the other one.

“Hmm…that was a bit disappointing.”  Leone said.

“Well they were probably the weakest members of Wild Hunt.” Said Agni as he sees Run give a quick glance back before leaving even faster. “Smart, Pick up the microphone and that guys sword, Leone, Akame look around the area for Shamp’s Teigu which are 6 orbs.”

“Understood!”

Agni then walked up to Cosmina.

“Hey there, miss idol, seems your career ends today.” Agni takes out Prometheus and shots her in her head.

The night ended far quicker than one expected.

6