Chapter 15- Kill the Execution
294 1 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Day of the execution, Mine, Akame and Leone went on ahead.

“Seems Budo is pissed off.” Said Agni next to Najenda and Susanoo.

“Does this bring back bad memories.” Najenda asked. “I know he was like a father to you.”

“…Its fine, we both walk our own paths…its just a shame I will probably have to kill him today.”

“…Remember the mission, in and out, as soon as we get Tatsumi were leaving.”

“I know Najenda, ill be going on ahead.” Agni jumped off the danger beast and flew his way to the coliseum where several pillars of thunder rained down.

When Agni arrived, he found Budo and Esdeath severely injured, Esdeath has a large gash across her chest while Budo lost an eye. Leone has most of her body charred by the lighting, Akame as deep cuts and bruises across her body, Mine can only keep one of her eyes open as the other was covered in blood, of them all Tatsumi was the most different he wore a more savage and dragon like armor.

‘Seems he had to evolve huh…’ Agni draws Prometheus and fires 4 shots.

“!!!!” Budo and Esdeath both instinctively cover their most vulnerable spots as 2 shots hit and miss Esdeath, the other two went for Budo hitting him and break through his left pauldron.

“AGNI YOU COWARD!!!” Esdeath shouted.

“…” Budo only looks up at Agni with stern eyes. “Esdeath I leave these rebels to you; I need to go and discipline my son.”

“!!” all of Night Raid looks up at Agni as he looks down at Budo with the same stern eyes as him.

“Waaah I was fighting my future father-in-law…” said Leone.

“So you are my boys woman huh? makes sense now why you took my eye, no matter I will kill you all here and grieve for you when this rebellion is all over.” He then got into a fighting stance with thunder crackling around Budo’s fists.

Agni having hovered down and holstered his gun stood next to Leone.

“I was gonna say the same thing.” Agni himself then got into a similar stance as Budo with steady flowing blue fire wrapped around his fists.

“Then are you ready for your final lesson.”

“…”

Agni said nothing as when they heard a stone drop, they quickly rushed towards each other and when they clashed the coliseum was bathes in intense heat and lighting destroying even more of the arena.

“Lighting isn’t your opponent Tatsumi!! It’s me!!” said Esdeath as she came down with her sword in a downward slash. “Come at me with everything you got!!!”

“Esdeath!!!!!!”

While the fighting was going on Najenda arrived with Susanoo.

“Hey! Is everyone okay! Susanoo go help them out!”

“Hm!” Susanoo then dropped down and then rushed Budo but saw that Agni was holding his own against Budo despite being struck several times by his lighting.

“We need to go! I managed to get Esdeath off our backs!” shouted Tatsumi.

“!!” everyone was surprised by this.

“We need to move I'll-!” Tatsumi turns to see Budo brutally fighting Agni in what could only be called a fight between the god of thunder and a god of fire.

“It seems your punches have gotten stronger!!” shouted Budo.

“And yours haven’t dulled at all!!”

With each punch it sounded like a explosion was going off along with a thunderclap. Lichtenberg’s and burn marks littered each other bodies, Budo’s armor melted into the shape of Agni’s fists, Agni’s clothes were charred by Budo’s lighting. This was a fight no one can easily enter until.

“!!”

“You ran out of juice pops!!” dense fire coalesce into Agni’s right fist turning it into a deep ocean blue of fire. “[Raurava]!!”

As the attack neared Budo he couldn’t help but feel proud to be defeated by the person who he calls his son. As the attacks nears Budo makes a slight smile as he whispers.

“Make sure you give one for the Prime Minister for me.”

“!” with gritted teeth he put all of his strength into the punch and when it hit Budo’s chest it completely went through it and his chest like butter. The fire blasted through him going through the coliseum and into a few buildings.

“Haaa…haa….haa…”

Budo’s body remained lifeless on the ground as Agni’s fire started to burn Budo’s body.

“….[Mahapralaya].” Agni quickly made his sword of blue fire and lopped off Budo’s arms getting his Teigu, as soon as he did he quickly got rid of the sword and ran towards the danger beast Najenda arrived on along with everyone else. “Come on let’s go!”

“Right!”

As they fly away Agni lays down holding on to Adramelech. His hands shaking when Leone placed her hands on him.

“We’ll be back at home soon enough.”

6