Chapter 18- Kill the Final Battle (Prologue)
258 1 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The day before the final battle.

“Hmm…I wanted to spend this time with Tatsumi!” shouted Mine.

“And I wanted to spend it with the boss!!” shouted Lubbock.

“It’s a real shame if you had enough time and or ability to test out Shambala you could have gone to and from here to see her.” Said Agni as he downs a drink.

“Grrr!!! dammit!!!!”

“Aren’t you mad you couldn’t spend this time with Leone?” asked Mine.

“A bit but when the next time would meet it’ll be special you know.”

“Hm…that is true…”

“In your case Mine you have something even more special.” Agni said with a grin over his face.

“!!” Mines face instantly turned red.

“Tatsumi that lucky bastard!!!!” Lubbock yelled out into the cold night.

“Now, now, no need for shouting.” Said Run who joined the Revolutionary Army.

“How nice of you to join Icarus.” Said Agni.

“Yes, well I can’t exactly go anywhere now can I.” Run said as many of the army were giving him the stink eye. “But I am glad you allowed me to join after all that I did.”

“Well you aren’t as bad as most of the guys here, especially me.”

“Hm, that is true I doubt anyone here has your record.”

“Yeah…that is one long record.”

“On a separate note I really had to thank you for saving Bols’s family even if you did kill Bols.”

“I didn’t kill him he killed himself.”

“I find that hard to believe.”

“Well I could show you.” A golden fire then appears from Agni’s palm. “Touch it and see what happens.”

“…It won’t burn me, right?”

“Depends.” Agni then looked at him with stern eyes. “How much guilt and blood do you have on your hands?”

Back in the Night Raid base near the Capital.

“Rest up and feast for tomorrow!!” shouted Najenda.

“LOOK AT THIS BANQUET!!!” shouted Tatsumi.

“I had Susanoo make the finest dishes he could for this occasion!!”

“Nice! Very nice!” Leone said as she chugs a couple of drinks in.

“If you drink to much there wont be any left for tomorrow.”

“Its fine I swiped some of Agni’s private stash!”

“He had a private stash?” Najenda said surprised.

“Humuu! Humuu! after some pillow talk, he told me he buries most of his stash in various locations and just 2 days ago I found one of those caches! Filled with better alcohol then your stash!” Leone said with a big smile.

“So you were the reason  it was running low to quickly…haa oh well for the occasion ill forgive you so long as you share those drinks.”

“If it saves me a beating ill share with your boss!”

“Do you mind if I partake in that as well.” Said Chelsea with some wine in hand. “I know a few more of where he hid them so we can have a nice party!”

 

The next day came and everyone readied themselves for battle.

“In a few more hours we will begin our unified attack on the capital.” Najenda said looking at the time. “With the emergence of the Ice Cavalry our strategy will be slightly changed so listen up! Akame, Chelsea, Leone, and Tatsumi you 3 will stick with the original plan in storming the palace. Me and Susanoo will be joining the united attack along with Agni and Mine.”

“Heh~ seems your having it easy boss.” Said Chelsea.

“Hm, lets review one last time our targets.” Najenda then took out several papers with faces on them. “Minister of State, Honest! His insatiable thirst for power lead to the evil corruption of the nation, he also wields a crown shaped Teigu called Erastone, according to Agni this allows Honest to completely destroy a single Teigu. Next is general Esdeath a jingo who lives for war making her a being who cannot live in a time of peace. Koikei, a military officer who works for the minister by selling munitions on the black market to line his wallet as well as back up the minster in slandering generals who defied him. Saikyuu, helping the minister in criminal activity, a albeit very capable man who spawned the idea of sending assassins to pluck seeds of dissent. Youkan, a bottom feeder who brownnoses the minister by amusing him with depraved and sadistic games. Last but not least Dousen, a man who made his fortune by extorting large sums of money from different regions, a real dickhead who uses bribery to rise up in the world.”

“Hoh! Hoh! Those are some big names!” said Leone.

“How fitting for the final battle.” Said Chelsea.

“Now there is a chance they could possess Teigu’s so you can either capture them or kill them but in this case I highly suggest killing them when you have the chance and displaying their body for the public to see and if they get away.” Najenda then held a atmosphere of seriousness that made everyone on their toes. “If they get away…consider it a loss, is that clear!!

“Yes boss!!”

“We will laid them to rest in pieces!!” shouted Akame as she dons her coat

 

I think I'll just upload this one and for next week you guys will get the whole conclusion. I do have a epilogue so maybe I'll just include it in as well.

6