Chapter 21- Kill the Finale
260 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A few weeks later.

‘…I feel…something heavy on my chest…this warmth…this softness…’ Agni opens his eyes to find Leone sleeping on his chest.

“…Could you get off of me?”

“Hm? Hmm!? Your awake!” she shouted.

“Uh...yeah? uh how long was I asleep for?”

“2 weeks.” Leone says as she gets a chair to sit.

“Hm…that long huh? so what did I miss?”

Leone began to tell Agni what had happen during his sleep. Lubbock had captured the Emperor which resulted in him being thrown in prison until he was executed before the masses even during and after his death. He held a face of dignity, he was buried with his parents.

The prime minister on the other had was incapacitated by Mine and Leone by filling his limbs with bullet holes and breaking his bones. They left his body tied to a column in front of the palace. After the army came and found him, they decided to grant Honest the most gruesome execution of history with each soldier affected by his corruption to slice a piece off him, he screamed till the very last breath.

As for anyone else that managed to escape their were gone with the winds.

Lubbock and Chelsea work as Najenda’s assistants along with Susanoo and Run, there were rumors that she and Lubbock were together, but that rumor was laid to rest when Lubbock got drunk and bragged about it. Akame went on to finish off any loose ends left from the last reign. As for Tatsumi and Mine, for them they did as Tatsumi said they would do, they retired to Tatsumi’s village, thankfully Tatsumi’s condition didn’t worsen as he no longer needs to wear Incursio.

“…a lot has happen.”

“Yup…so what do you wanna do? I’m sure Najenda could get you a place in the Imperial Guard.”

“…No…I grew too lazy for that job…I kind of just wanna chill in a warm place.”

“Well we do have some time, Akame wanted to ask you for something.”

“I see…say what did they do with Honest’s body?”

“I heard he was buried out in some nameless grave in the north, why?”

“Because I still need to punch him.”

 

After Agni waking up was known, many of Night Raid’s members came to meet him but sadly only Tatsumi and Mine couldn’t meet him in time. They asked where he went and Najenda only said he went with Akame to go meet Wave and Kurome.

Soon after he received word from Wave that Agni and Leone were going Southeast to live in peace and that they should come visit in a few years. Akame from what Wave told him said she was going to head East, apparently there is a place known for their ship building so she wanted to learn so they all could go on a trip. Tatsumi couldn’t help but laugh at how Akame it was for her to do that.

 

One night in the Southeastern part of the Empire Agni returned to a familiar place.

“How interesting ****** oh sorry by now your more use to the name Agni.” Said the deity.

“…Am I dead again?”

“Fortunately for you no! I simply called your consciousness to my realm to congratulate you on your achievement!”

“I mean…I did have a pretty powerful Teigu to help me as well as you.”

“Yes, but it was your effort that got you this far, besides, I can’t wait to see how your children and nation will turn out!”

“Wait what!?”

“That’s all I wanted to say! See you when you die!”

Agni is then suddenly woken up by a bang on the door of his home.

“Hmmm….Who the fuck is banging.”

“Hmm…deal with it.” Leone said as she continues to sleep.

“Haaa….”

Agni gets up and walks to the door to find several of his old comrades.

“Colonel! We finally found you!”

“Um…yeah? W-why are you all here?”

“Well we heard you went to some islands in the southeast of the Empire, and we figured we come along with you and help out with anything you needed!”

“I…see.” Agni then tip toes to see several of his comrades all tiered and dirty from their long travels.

‘So this is what he meant by nation huh?’ a smile grew across Agni’s face.

“C-colonel?” said one of the soldiers. “Is something wrong?”

“No, nothing is wrong. I want you all to set up camp and go to sleep, tomorrow we have a lot of work to do.”

“YES SIR!” they all shouted with a salute.

6